Why is he such a piece of shit, Sup Forums?

Why is he such a piece of shit, Sup Forums?

Cause he's Jewish

B/cause he thought it was a good idea to bring more guns into a school full of children.

What a maroon!

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Never took out the trash, never mowed the lawn, never learned how to wipe his ass, never learned how to read. Daddy set him up. His children are just like him. Arrogent piles of shit!

why do they style their hair like that? they look like such fucken chinless betas.

When did Tumblr move to Sup Forums?

He ain't. Trust me.

This fucking meme of a president said vidya impacts school shooting. When will you "hurr durr he upsets liberals" give it up?

Because he's rich and only cares about the rich.

bump

Fucking soy boys can't handle a real President for a change lel

If any one cares about politics or thinks that the president equals your success and failure in life....that person is fucking retarded or Mexican.

Good, I'd like my taxes to go down. I lot of us work our asses off.

I don't know OP. Why don't you ask >>Sup Forums ?

because he wants to raise the age requirement to 21 for long guns despite 18 year olds still being eligible for the draft and being tried as adults. because he betrayed all of the 18-20 year old 2a supporters who voted for him.

Sounds like somebody is in that age range.

because he tried to blame a school shooting on violent video games and violet movies like it's the fucking 90's

nice try. i'm 25 but i give a shit about the second amendment

It doesn't matter, user. There are just enough voters to keep him in office.

Haha. Do you believe violent movies are the cause of shootings?

>my mom picks my friends

fixed

it all comes down to mommy and daddy issues.

also, there's got to be some kind of genetic issues stemming from german ancestry.

the 90s were when Ivanka was a loli
that's all he remembers

Gitgud and laws won't apply to you

Because you like getting worked up over shit.

>why is op always a faggot?

stay mad kid

Why don't you ask Sup Forums? Afraid of getting btfo?

go to bed Russia

STOP TELLING ME WHERE TO FUCKING POST ON THIS WEBSITE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK
FUCK YOU

Pussy

Good post.

wow you don't really haha believe that neo-nazi propganda do you

It's what we deserve OP.

>2018
>still mad
>mfw

No, more liberals are running for office--and winning--than any time in recent history.

But I deserve to watch Mike Pence strip down and masturbate on national television.

I love guns. You'll never take my guns unless I'm dead. I will never register my guns. /b libs should take their faggotry some where else. Faggots

He's not, you liberal cunt.

>I will never register my guns
Yes you will. Or enjoy your early morning BATF raid.

You guys cried 8 years while Obama was in office.

haha Trumpfag=triggered

Ah did someone poke holes your naive world view with scholar sourced papers produced by researchers with PhDs?

They're still crying. Trumpfags are the biggest whining babies.

if laughing at pathetic stormfags like you is "naive," count me in
nazi faggot
hahaha
hahahahaha

>with scholar sourced papers produced by
stormfag.com
haha
hahaha nazi faggot

haa-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll enjoy the flying of bullets. I'll go out in a blaze of glory if they raid my home.

Here is some more neo-nazi propaganda for you. Straight from the racist organization known as the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

>edgelording this hard
did you mom run out of chicken tendies?

They’ll be damned fools to try getting even one of those off.
They known god damn well what they’re dealing with, even if the millennials don’t. They won’t be dealing with snowflakes going out with their $56 paper signs instagramming all of their good deeds for the day.
The gun holders are the craziest sumbitches that there are left around and they’re organized in a way Soros could only dream of wrangling his pet niggers into.
It will take no less than a full fledged civil war to move all of the guns away from the citizens, and half of the army is going to back them up.

So why is he hated by almost everyone in Hollywood? Aka "the rich"

oh goody another stormfag chart
come on say it user
with me:
NIGGER

Your own family would turn you in well before that user.

That graph is to show how there is racism, not that rich black kids commit crimes more. It means a poor white kid smokes pot, he doesnt go to jail, but a rich black kid smokes pot, and he goes to jail. You fucking tard.

Wanting to defend your own life is now seen as edgy. Sad, sad times we live in.

Well yes you do

>oh goody another stormfag chart
>come on say it user
>with me:
>NIGGER
Found the nigger. Don't be mad at me because you are a violent people. Stats don't lie.

He's better than you and your fucking liberal cuts that you love.

Maybe niggers shouldn't fucking break the law if they get fucked so badly for it.

Well, if you didn't know he was a piece of shit before him getting elected president should've confirmed it for you. Not a lot of good people get elected to that office.

You are an edgelord who is on the teacher's radar. You should probably stop playing videogames in class until the midterms.

Libs are going to sweep congressional elections because of you dumb hillbillies. I'm a hardcore libertarian and your president who is obsessed with shitposting on Twitter is going to give the fag left power.

>I haz a chart i haz proof

NIGGER. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

Literally wont respond because he knows it's true.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a violent black person

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

come on say it

No it means white people are just better at committing crimes
Can I get a white power?

Yeah but Obama was ruining the country way harder. I don't like every decision Trump makes but he hasn't prematurely pulled us out of wars and fucked everything up, called forcing us to pay for healthcare at gunpoint "fixing it," pushed any gay shit on us and he hasn't done any racebaiting, just to name a few things Obama did do. We would not have survived if Obama had managed to pull off his plan to stay in office indefinitely.

Blacks 30 time as like to be murders as whites in NYC. So by your logic whites murder the same amount of people as blacks but only get caught 1 out of every 30 times.

Because the US is a corrupt theocratic oligarchy which the US citizens are to blame for letting this happen.

Since the US is run by corporations the president is just a figure head who generally has his strings pulled by whatever corporation has the upper hand at the time.

I feel bad I probably won't be around to see what new countries form after the US collapses in 2100.

Bend the knee you faggots.

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

finally
honesty

God isn't real tho

I heard banjos while reading this post

>Blacks 30 time as like to be murders as whites in NYC. So by your logic whites murder the same amount of people as blacks but only get caught 1 out of every 30 times.

It isnt my logic, it is the logic from the article that was graph was taken from. Also driving while black is a joke for a reason, they really do get stopped more which would lead to more of them being arrested.

Prove it, and before you go there, "muh burden of proof?" Not a fucking argument.

Why are you such a little whiny pussy, OP?

Please don't associate banjos with these people. I happen to like how they sound.

No. god (small g) isn't real
you're mad af

It's like, collectively, we aren't even trying anymore, faggots... SAD

Q: What's the difference between an accordion and a banjo?
A: An accordion takes longer to burn, but not much

Still not an argument.

He the best, no one drools like a tard on national TV like the Don.

He gets to drive fire trucks like a big boy, too. With his *big hands*.

A rational person may describe him as an unqualified buffoon, but us Republicunts will suck the God King's dick forever.

Cuz his jizz tastes great. It's making America Great again.

Because you're a piece of shit and so is this country.

because believing in a mythical skyclown is such a wonderful 'argument'
kecks

Stay mad, loser.

Even still that is not an argument.

Yes it is. It means you're literally an idiot for taking myth as fact.

>Also driving while black is a joke for a reason, they really do get stopped more which would lead to more of them being arrested.
Sure that is what is happening. Not them killing more people.

I'll be laughing when the pendulum swings back; and know, with how high and mighty y'all are acting, it's gonna swing hard.

Still not seeing any sort of proof or even evidence that God is just a myth. That's idiotic to me, that you keep repeating this without any sort of actual argument.

They used to say the same thing about the Irish.
Poverty in muriKKKa is a bitch.

Because your mom is a cunt, and she thought you to be a beta Faggot!!

Such is life in America. Sure, you'll have your 8 years next but we'll have ours again one day and Killary is ruined so that's a win in my book.

So what do you call racism when blacks make up about 12% of the population and yest commit over 50% of all violent crime? Also it is a fact that there are more blacks in prison than whites. But guess what. The majority of them are in there for black on black crime.