Why are the blue shitholes in the EU? EU should be the green states only

Why are the blue shitholes in the EU? EU should be the green states only.

Corsica gained Independence?

i bet you are asian

Settle down Mehmet

becase le elite club of le rich countries (why isnt sweden there?) is a meme propagated by neets who doesnt understand how globalisation works

>letting Germany into the EU so it can inevitably try to conquer and subject the rest of the region

It would work if it was just UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium

> Norway
> Switzerland
> UK
They don't want us and we don't want them.

>UK

"no"

We basically pushed for all the Eastern states to be admitted into the Union in the hopes that it would collapse the federalist bloc and piss off the Russians. We didn't think the Germans would end up taking it seriously and start trying to integrate them with billions of euros

>always the leaf

Haha, you wish.

Because Green ones can't prosper without blue ones.

Day of the rake soon.

Belgium shouldn't be a state at all.

>Why are the blue shitholes in the EU?
To provide cheap labor. Why else?

>EU should be the green states only.
>UK
>Scandicuckia
>Fucking Switzerland
Nah

Benelux, France, Iberia and Italy. No more. Aesthetic borders, shared history, no Germany.

can someone translate what OP said, my chinkspic is a bit rusty

Haha. Go eat some chinese cock, faggot.

Talk about the cuck-pot calling the cuck-kettle a cuck.

shut up, mohammed, and go harass some lanklet

>3rd european economo
>Muh idalee shithole i seen godfather And sopranos

Read some book and get out of your room, Jean Claude Wang Sing Gagnon Smith

So the green countries can export their stuff to blue countries, also cheap labour.

Haven't you been a net contributor to the EU since the very beggining?

Yep since the European Community of Steel and Coal.

Pre 2004 EU was good.

Do you know what
>fiat currency
is leaf user? So you would know that giving bilions of fake money to us costs literally nothing while stimulating our govs and economics to build infrastructure, buy foreign goods, sell our own goods for cheap in "green" countries and provide cheap educated workforce (did you know we have free unis to everybody?)

Also one thing EU (and NATO) is terrified about is russia and china. The more useless countries together, the harder is for putin to do ukraine thing again.

So yea, try harder.
>a fucking leaf

>Italy, Spain, Portugal not there
Why?

As for Eastern Europe - because 2004. EU was either too optimistic/ambitious or it didn't want them to fall back into the Russian sphere of influence, which inevitably would have happened.

It possibly would have been better for the West if they didn't accept us, but I'm very glad they did.

Because it's beneficial to Germany. They export a lot to the blue countries, so they need them in the union.

>EU was either too optimistic/ambitious
The EU's famous for its "too big to fail" model. That, and it adds markets Germany can export to and draw cheap labor from.

>or it didn't want them to fall back into the Russian sphere of influence
Yeah, that's why America is all too happy to kick back and let Germany play the big fish in the little pond. To America, the EU is just a very useful tradepartner (TTIP almost happened mind you, only Trump stopped it) and an easy sphere of influence. If you join the EU, NATO or both (there are proposals to make the EU itself a party in NATO), then you're effectively America's bitch. And people are actually signing up to suck America's balls, much to the pleasure of the American ruling class.

What the 'Merilards are doing is so fucking brilliant, I'm not even mad.

Who would pay for everyone without us? Certainly not Germany and France alone

>being in the EU
eugh, pls no