sry

reddit.com/r/mma

no fights

no news

>literally every mmafighting video has some tyron related comment at the top
the definition of /rentfree/

nice, love barboza

le knocked down by cowboy's jab man

I've just read that apparently Cyborg and Pissgirl got into some shit. I immediately thought it must be fake, which I think is indicative of how WME has affected the sport.

delet

Thoughts on the new Pajeet poster? He seems alright

I think every rare flag is that American samefaggot 2bh

He's not though, he provided some dank local Indian wrassl'n

MMAfighting is garbage don't EVER go to their website

No flying armbars or flying knees ? How uncharacteristic of a UFC 2 simulation

What did Spain get banned again for? Did docksperg spam reports again...

Aldo or Holloway and why?

>thai clinch
>spam knees
>start with an elbow if they're clever
>rinse and repeat
The UFC 2 experience

Holloway since Aldo can only beat over hand right wrestlers

lmao B T F O

F
R E N T
E
E

le tko'd by fucking jamie varner man

holloway

my prediction is this. Aldo wins rd 1. He slows down and counter strikes for rds 2 &3, he might well win rd 2 but I think beginning of the third Holloway's pace begins to wear on him, no foul hunting for Aldo. Aldo's cardio fails in 4 and 5 Holloway entangles his legs or reverses a sweep, pounds on him, maybe subs in champ rds or wins 3,4,5.

I wouldn't know, I haven't owned a console since knock-off NES

>t. conor bandwagoner
since when is frankie an overhand wrestler? shut up kid

just watched aldo mendes 2 again because ufc uploaded it on youtube. the foul hunting of aldo during that fight. jesus. shouldn't be easy for aldo to box out holloway like he did to fwonkie. being that holloway looks like he weighs 20 lbs more than frankie. i also think holloway will do better on the ground than aldo.

How /platinum/ here

who is YOUR favorite female fighter?

Heart says Holloway
Brain says Aldo

That takes me back, my first experience with videogames was a cheap chinese console that was basically a NES emulator with 100 games on it.
21 years old and my first game was Super Mario, I don't think that's a common combination.

None you weirdo

fronkie is just a pure wrestle fucker with some punches tagged onto that, and hes 5''2, perfect match up for Aldo who can just stop take downs and keep him at range

Dont think Aldo will be able to keep the pace of Max and Waldo struggles against bigger guys, even Florian gave him a bit of trouble.

Holloway not only survived mcgregor but improved dramatically since then, while Aldo put in a lackluster and effort in against Edgar and shamelessly proclaimed himself champion even though he lost the belt in humiliating fashion. Also who the fuck invests in a restaurant in this day and age what a moron.

bet you thought aldo was deleted after 194 too lmao, atleast he defends his belt.

what's their backup plan if aldo/holloway can't fight?

one per year. in brazil.

one per year > one per never

korean zombie on standby

that fight will jst be canceled unless Lima is there cutting weight

>not using left body kick+straight combo until they flop

i mean uh

lamas

Defending belts is for company shills

Why hasnt Aldo gone and won the lightweight belt and why hasnt he gone for a fight with the GOAT boxer? Who cares about defending some shitty belt against overhand right cucks

every

That's more often than Cormier. in usa.

conor is cutting in the ufc like a good little cuck though

look at this

expert Reebok shilling

youtu.be/bzFL30iBDAI?t=21m30s

Going to earn 5 times more than he would defending a belt in the UFC

do not put jon jones' shit on him how dare you

could earn 10 times that if he didn't cut in Dana like a good little cuck.

you think Dana doesnt want this fight to happen? lmao

This is a gimmick poster
Doubt you're even Irish

Anything wrong with being a fan of AL Iaquinta? It would seem everyone hates him for complaining

Wtf are you talking about? His performance against Frankie was excellent and better than his first fight with Frankie. Also fighters who don't invest in something before they retire end up homeless like Don Frye.

I've seen better thought out comments than yours on YouTube.

everyone knows its just fine to like a winner and thats what Al does. sometimes he says shit the ufc needs to here, sometimes i think he's just angry all the time and has no filter

he's legit autistic, listen to his mmahour interview

based

Wasn't he the cause for a new medical collaboration of some sort?

i would probably look just as awkward if i saw the heavyweight champ walking around w the embedded crew

are you referring to the UFC naming it's official hospital recently or whatever? if not I don't know what you mean.

A real man would shit his pants and hide behind a shelf not knowing what to do with himself, and then regret it later.

Yes, I though the big deal about going to the "competent" Hospital instead of UFC medical was what caused the merge

i think that was because Khabib went to the random hospital and Dana shit on him for it

Aldo's cardio hasn't failed since he fought fucking Mark Hominick. On what planet is Aldo getting put on the ground?
Holloway has a shorter reach and somehow weighs less than the majority of the division. Compare his physique to KZ, who Aldo starched.
>even Florian gave him a bit of trouble

>getting mounted twice off of shitty wall and stall tactics is trouble

Can you imagine the official UFC doctors especially under WME?
>it should be fine to fight, that protruding bone is perfectly normal

No but when AL had health problems they wanted him to get shitty stem cell work done and he wanted competent doctors in Germany or some shit and UFC wasn't having it
This

Aldo wanted to go up and challenge for the LW belt against Pettis in his prime, and Dana said he couldn't unless he vacated the FW belt even though he had several defenses

Conor wanted to go up and fight Eddie Alvarez (lmao) for the LW belt, and Dana let him do it and keep his belt despite a year of no defenses.

Dipshit

>stars get special treatment

shock horror

>Aldo gets shit on for not wanting to have an immediate rematch with Conor after no camp and being humiliated in 13 seconds

You forgot AFTER he lost to nate and got a decision win right after

Aldo unironically 49-46ed Kenny across the board, every judge had the same score

>ANYTIME ANYWHERE*

*but not on short notice

>On what planet is Aldo getting put on the ground?
either he goes there and gets swept or Holloway is crafty enough to take him down when he's tired. aldo is too good at defending the single and power double so im not sure how that will happen if it does.

Also I would agree he hasn't been properly gassed since the hominick fight but its been a minute since he cut to 145. he's known for cutting a ton and pulled out of the first fight with McGregor cause of his weight cut. I think the cut will hurt his cardio for sure

>It's ok when Conor makes hyperbolic statements but it's not ok when Aldo does it

I don't hold that against him, it'd be silly to fight Conor on short notice after he proved himself very legitimate, unfortunately.

If Aldo lost to Conor again even on 24 hour notice he would NEVER get to fight him again

I'm fine with stars getting special treatment if they aren't simultaneously ruining the sport. Ronda got special treatment but she never ducked defenses.

Conor ducked defenses, turned the company into WWE, and brought in new fans who are parasites. Everything has gotten worse since conor, even if he brought in new fans.

He's never fighting him again anyways so he could had at least tried when he had a chance

Holloway will not take down Aldo. I'm not even sure he will attempt to, and if he does then he's an idiot. When was the last time any fighter with a respectable BJJ pedigree put him in trouble? If Holloway wins, it will be through a powerful counter shot akin to McGregor. Aldo has a habit of explosively pushing forward, and Holloway might be able to clip him but I'm not even sure if he has the reach to do so effectively.

never said anything about Conor and I agree that it would be stupid to take it on short notice but then don't say that you will fight him anytime and anywhere.
he likely isn't getting a shot at him anyway now, which sucks.
Conor isn't ducking he is just doing what makes him the most money. Its UFC's job to keep him under control and his job to manage his career as well as he can.

If Aldo was smart he'd tell UFC to go fuck themselves and move to 155 against any top 5. Pretty sure he'd get the fight he brought some buildup

His cardio was the best its ever looked in his last fight. He landed his best shots in the 4th and 5th, and Frankie looked more tired

Who could have predicted Conor doing this ridiculous bullshit where he refuses to defend his belts and flirts with the idea of cross-sport fights?
Ridiculous, in my opinion.

Who else here capitalizes letters to appear like you're a mobile user so it doesn't look like you're at home during the morning on a weekday like a nerd?

Avoiding a fight for any reason is ducking, even you are confident you would win. Especially if that person is the #1 contender and you are champ.

People don't understand that Conor does what UFC let's him do, He brings alot of money and knows this. UFC is to blame not Conor, best example was him fighting Dennis Siver for Titleshot even though he got interim belt instead

If he beats Holloway then he could do that. Say something along the lines off that cleaned out the division (which would be true) and that he wants to avenge his loss to Conor. If he moves up and wins a fight against a top 5 contender then he has a very good chance of getting the rematch (considering Conor fights again).

But if Conor fights Mayweather can UFC pocket his money and give it to him in payments for title defences?

Sure, but he exploded after the Mendes fight and is clearly smart enough to not play along like other fighters, though that results in a better product than this boxing style pick and choose shit imo.
I don't even like talking about him because he kind of represents everything wrong with this current era of mixed martial arts.

What do you mean? Conor/UFC will likely split the money they get from the Floyd fight. Thats it.

Im sure there is a clause in his contract with the ufc that after he fights Floyd he has to fight twice in the ufc or something

say conor actually fights maywheater and actually wins. what then

Who should Aldo fight at 155?

doubt it, what if he wants to retire? They can't force him to fight. He will just not fight in any other organisation.

Barboza or maybe Ferg for the interim title.

Never fights again
Khabib

Kabhib obvsl

*tips*

Nate

It makes sense cause Nate has been talking shit, and if Aldo beats Nate on the first try it builds interest in a Conor fight. However I don't think Nate takes that fight cause he knows he'll get his leg tenderized.

Did you think that was funny? Cause it's not.