What can I do to my face so women stop finding me completely unattractive?

What can I do to my face so women stop finding me completely unattractive?

don't talk to rude bitches

your eyes look feminine/weird
idk what to do about eyes

Nah he just has earrings take that dumb shit out

talk to women in real life

They are the same irl

Brandon go the fuck back to r9k

I don’t have earings

Definitely weird eyes

Ah shit I didn't zoom, that's ur hair, sry Sup Forumsro

This is also proof that women have very high standards

Take the neck red pill, you pencil necked dweeb

Join the USMC or Navy.

Wear a paperbag or a mask. And yes weird eyes

I really can't tell if it is just this fuck posting (in which case fuck off back to soc) or people trolling with his face.. in which case you made me respond so.

No need. Good job already

That's a thoroughly average looking bitch

I know! And she thinks ew at the sight of my face. I literally get no matches either on tinder... so my friend asked the friend for me and she said ew.... I’m so sick of life

maybe you should switch teams? you're short, I'm sure you could go on hrt and become passable if you wanted to

Fix your low self esteem. Loser

No I’m not gay I can’t change that. Maybe I should kms

Everyone says I look messed up and girls literally refuse me and think I look gross. They say ew...

Where does self esteem go after that for years

Grow a beard, shave head (not bald obviously but leave an inch or two) eat more, work out if possible.

Not a lot of effort really.

If you’re looking online for girls you’re going to find nothing but whores. That’s a fact. Anyone that tells you otherwise probably met their partner through tinder or something and feel uncomfortable in accepting the fact that their girl was being smashed by tonnes of guys from all races, shapes and sizes on the weekly.

Date online = if you wanna fuck titanic sluts (all girls are sluts but online it amplifies)

I would honestly have preferred that than having to read your shit for the last couple years. Or you could dunno forget about women and do what you want and a woman will find you once you're happy on your own so she can make you miserable for her own enjoyment. I don't fucking care I just want you to stop posting.

Well girls from the age of 9 get thousands of guys approaching them offering pretty much anything and everything. and by age 14 their ego is so fucking inflated even if they look like an ogre they still get thousands of inboxes they cant even respond to, from 20/10 fake male models. a 1/10 woman gets 10x the attention a 10/10 guy would ever get and that's fucked up.
but in the end woman are fucking themselves and eventually it does catch up to them later in life when nobody wants an ogre for more than a 1 night quickie bj and their trained to be codependent on attention.

Tell her she's ew

send contact info i'll see if I have better luck

>I’m so sick of life
Your looks aren't the most important... Your attitude is, you are seeking validation from woman, imo it's one of the worst things you can do, women are attracted to confidence and you are projecting the opposite vive, also if you base your happiness on others opinion about you, you're are going to be unhappy always. Women are very egocentric, they need to feel that it's a privilege to be with you to feel attracted etc.

She's a cunt, man

This

It's not about how you look, you look average but you don't need to be a badass monkey to get girls, pussies are easy, just convince yourself that the real world isn't real and that you're a fuckboy. Talk to her like she's your bitch, is she doesn't want to fuck, tell her to gtfo

Nothing wrong with you, shes just a rude bitch

You could pass for half asian. Try seeing if asian girls want you, live my dream.

Wa wa wa
Girls find me unattractive even though im average-looking thats why i hate life so much
Wa wa wab

It's because youre a pussy and it can be seen on your face.
Just stop giving so much attention to internet whores and youll be fine.
Hit the gym for a month or two to get some confidence
And don't ever have that pussy look in your eyes

haha
Says the cum drinking hipster