Sup Forums

Sup Forums
my dog is in my lap. She's about to go. And I can't stop crying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be a good dog owner and go with her.

you owe it to her to fuck her one last time

post ppics

asshole

rest in peace, sweet girl. she had a good life and owner. consider staying away from Sup Forums for a while. know she loves you and that will never change.

nah, she's too small for one. and shes like 75 in dog years

be strong user!

love her be happy let it die in peace not with you blasting that shit into is final moments jesus christ cunt

If this isnt bait... how old is she? Man up cry once shes gone or else she will go out worrying about your sorry ass

thanks

My condolences Sup Forumsro, it'll be alright.
Get tf off the internet and be with your dog

lost my dog a few months back. it's tough.

let her last moments be you talking to her and making her feel as happy as she can. those last moments will the forever for her.

best of luck OP.

It's 1AM and I didn't want to be alone with her.

She's 15.
It's still sad as fuck dude

there's no point, dogs have no soul so they don't go to heaven.

F

There's nothing I can really do. She's laying in my lap while I pet her.

aww man. sorry for your pupper. just hold her as she leaves, she'll love you for it. i bet you had great times together.

why are you doing this user? goto a rekt thread

i did my best

Fucking doggo

You do realize she is in a state of agonizing pain right now right? You need to put her out of her misery quick.

this is brutal. also, puppics.

heres a school shooter

Of course its sad. Just saying you want to keep her calm. Get her some food she liked, water and a warm blanket. All you can do is wait. What is her name?

is that flea control or the most effort put into a soup ever?

she hasn't eaten in almost 2 and 1/2 days. She's got food and water but wont touch any of it

Shits rough man. Tore me up for weeks when my dog died. Consider getting her put to sleep if she keeps it up. She might be hanging on just for you

Just know that your pupper is the happiest pupper right now just because she's with you and she's ok in her mind, that's the one thing I regret when I got my cat put down, I wasn't there to comfort her. She'll be gone, but the most important moment of her life you were there with her. Nothing can mean more than that.

bring her to a vet so she at least has some pain meds you sick fuck, or ideally just let the vet end her suffering

I was reading up on dog death and everything and it said a lot of times they stay awake and alert till the end. So I maybe here for another hour. I don't think she'll make it to 6AM.
yeah

1AM, no very is opened dude. And then the animal hospital will bill us money we don't have user. How am I a sick fuck when I have done everything I can?

Presuming your american just shoot her yourself vets will charge you too much and she sill be stressed out in th vets.

You haven't done everything you can if you haven't tried snapping her neck to end her suffering

lol it looped and I didn't notice and the dog got back up just to get ran over again.

It will haunt you. Good luck.

She couldn't if she wanted too. My house is warded. Had ghost problems for years. finally got this place sealed off

Dog go to Heaven :)

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

1 Corinthians 2:9,But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

She chose you to spend her last moments with. You're the one who fed her, housed her, and hopefully loved her, for presumably her whole life. She decided that instead of crawling up in a corner or closet, to spend it with you. Don't blame yourself, nothing you could do would change it. Do your best to stay positive knowing she lived the best life you could give her, and she loves you just as much as you love her, if not more.

Yeah because OP has told us what's killing her. Dying of age is really less painful than most would think. Dying of disease is really less painful than most would think. Nobody said she was suffering. You're just a cunt.

thanks user

we got her from someone else but my mom, dad and I loved her as much as possible.

Thanks for being Sup Forumsros

You should probably kill it to put it out of its misery. She probably hates you right not, you inhuman fuck.

You can make everyone happy though by fucking your dog to death an dposting pics.

What the fuck is wrong with you user? I know you're anonymous on Sup Forums and everything but being a total dick for no reason, does it actually feel good? just cause you're upset with your own problems, doesn't mean you should take them out on others.

>just cause you're upset with your own problems, doesn't mean you should take them out on others.
Of course it does.

Welcome newfriend. Now go away faggot.

>I don't know how to handle my shitty problems properly so I'm going to act out like a 10 year old

Jesus fuck summer is so long nowadays.

Jesus, you're a dumbass user.
Even Moot said that traffic goes down during the summer.

You should get off the internet and focus on your dog. Make every final moment with her special (and no don't fuck her, despite what the assholes say). I know the feeling and trust me, you'll regret not being 100% there. Stay strong user.

>Even Moot said that traffic goes down during the summer.
Missing the point this much and calling him a dumbass. I don't think he meant literally hehe.

i am dude, Not much I can do. she's laying here. I'm just petting her on occasion

(Its still 760836535)
Not to belay the point of staying positive, when the time comes to... You know... close your eyes and remember the good times. I wish I could help you more user but it's the best I can do