Hi.

Shiro claimed

Still here

I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight

is it aoty

Claiming best girl.

You never said why you claimed him..

ALL MY NIGGAS REALLY GANG BANG

Because he's fucking gay, that's why. He likes traps.

how's your night going?

To post, or not to post? I feel as if I need a reason to post in these threads, yet I have no idea what to say at the moment. Do I need a reason to post in a thread? I feel as if I do, so I shall create a reason for me to post in here. I want to say hello to everyone and wish everyone a good day. This may not be a good enough reason, but it is still something. I would rather have something instead of nothing at all.

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a good day!

thanks man, you too !

Claim a waifu. Talk about your waifu while posting cute pics of your waifu.

Do what you want.

I love his positive attitude, morals, and because he's cute I suppose
does that sum it up well enough?
My night's going alright, thanks for asking friend
how's yours?

It's how you use him

honestly, I've been better. thanks for asking

Fair enough. So what do you like to do?

it's how you use you :o

What's got you feeling below average?
Why do you claim saya?

I like playing piano, chess, listening to music, the occasional vidya and anime, and conversation

How about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJcLCTumtMg

This anime is pretty alright.

Thank you. Hopefully I will. Today has been fine so far.

I suppose I can. I don't really like talking about a character that I like because it feels weird and I don't really understand why I like this character, yet posting pictures of them isn't that weird. I don't really understand why.

That is what I am trying to do. Sometimes, it makes me feel selfish for doing only what I want to do. I want to get over this feeling. I'm trying to, but I've had this feeling for a long time. I want to get rid of it.

I don't really know. I haven't really been wanting to eat and I've been feeling really lonely lately.

Goodnight

Goodnight. Sleep well!

I watched it a week ago and the last 2 episodes were a mindfuck, I have no idea what happened

night
I'm staying awake

if you aren't hungry it might be due to reduced metabolism from physical inactivity, try going for a jog or something and I'm sure you'll start feeling hungry
About the loneliness, I can relate. Despite being mostly introverted it's nice to be around people and I don't get many opportunities like that

Saya is really cute and kind and really cares about those she loves and is also really smart too. Also love her blue-orange morality.

I usually waste my time with games or drawing or watching anime or movies or something.

Piano? You're not the only one who plays piano here. Do you have any songs you'd like to share? Are you good at chess? What type of vidya you play?

I'm claiming maika

thanks for some actual advice. Would you happen to have some advice for self-harm issues? I'm asking for a friend.

Good luck, be sure to push through or you'll fuck it up worse

Who is she?

Thanks, I'm already extremely sleepy though, I could have gone to bed 4 hours ago just fine!

Shouko from Koe no Katachi claimed. She's too perfect.

Oh I think I understand purps. You have to do things for yourself though. Other people wont do them

gimme fruitcake

those are good reasons uwu

I enjoy drawing albeit I'm bad at it. How long have you been an artist?

God I wish I could share the songs I play, but honestly I don't have a mincrophone that can record my music without sounding awful. I was playing rondo a capriccio a moment ago, it's one of the most fun songs to play
I'd like to say I'm decent at chess but I've never been able to really have an acurate measure of my skill. lmk if you ever want to play sometime
I mostly play historical based games like the total wars series
Anytime!
For self harm I would suggest telling someone close to you about it. Someone who is dealing with depression on that level is not in the right mind to gauge their moods so getting someone else involved will help out.

Gmorning

A character from a series called Touhou and their name is Inubashiri Momiji. I've edited every picture of them to be purple because I like the color purple and I want to be purple too.

I know that, but in a way other people are helping me figure out what I want to do myself. They aren't necessarily telling me what to do, but I kind of perceive what I want to do. Right now, one of those things that I want to do is get rid of this selfish feeling I have every time I talk. It isn't as bad as it felt before, but it is still there. Every time I talk, I feel as if a little of that goes away every time.

Forty Fruitcakes.

good morning :D
how'd you sleep?

thank you, but it seems like the only people I can talk to about it are people on the internet so I'm going to have to get over that first.
other than that you have any plans for tomorrow?

Okayish, shouldn't you be sleeping now though?

It's how you use each other

I think I've seen someone claiming her kinda recently too..
Do you like Touhou games?

Morning Junko.

For quite some time, I'm not good though. Been slacking more than practicing.
i.imgur.com/sx7sjkc.png is some weird doodle thing I drew kinda recently.

I listened to that song, wow, that sounds hard piece to play.
I'm not good at chess. Been few years since I last played.
Do you have favourite Total War game? Mine are probably Warhammer 2 and Shogun 2.

It's how he uses you

no plans really, I'm probably going to do something along the lines of go for a bike ride, play chess, play piano, watch some youtube, and talk here of course. Not in that particular order, but they will likely all happen.
I really should be... I took a 2 hour nap before dinner so that's kind of thrown me out of schedule. I'll be headed to sleep in a bit.

I wish Chen could use me and step with her foot on my face uwu

me too, brother

>Chen
>her
>her
>her
>her
>her
>her

Sorry that I'm very bad at holding conversations.
Wanna know anything about me?

Hey that's really good! (I loved that anime by the way)

It's a quick song, but that's the only hard part about it really, much of the base cleff is just repeated chords that shift every few seconds and the treble is mostly just single notes. Makes it easier for my small hands to not have to reach for crazy octaves.
My favorite total war would have to be a tie between Napoleon, Rome, and Medieval 2. Haven't had a chance to play any of the newer ones since my computer hardly runs Napoleon.

Chen is a proved girl with timestamp dear sir

Yeah. It might have even been me. I don't know who "Me" is though...
I like Touhou games, but I haven't really played many. I've played the sixth one in the series and a few fan made games.

Goodnight all

it's fine, I'm cruddy with conversation too and I doubt I can hold one for much longer since I am slowly losing a battle against drowsiness
If you feel like it, I'll be on thread tomorrow if you want to pick up conversation where we left off

hope you have a nice night/day, and make sure you eat something friendo even if you don't feel like it

thanks man, sleep well. ill probably be on here around the same time claiming Shiro

hi

hi, what's up? how's your night going?

Oh! You're the cute ears one!

Post the pic.

Thanks. Here's another one, but it's a bit older. i.imgur.com/mCttQik.jpg
I've not really played those much. You should definitely get the warhammer ones if you get a better pc. They are great!
Any other strategy games you like to play?

Hai Arisu.

nothing much, watching some youtube. the night isn't all that great but oh well
how're you

how's it going?

depressed, but why is your night going so well?

whys that?
it's not going well

Shiro was such a fun character.

Tired.. but need to make a phone call, so can't go to sleep yet..
What you up to?

Well I don't think its selfish its just talking after all. I guess I look at it a bit different though

...Cute... Ears...¿ I suppose so.

Hmm okay then, at least had a nice day?

ew, talking is bad! don't do that
listening to music

I'm lonely and just people being people.

I'm sorry I meant to say " why is it not going well "

same, people being people??
not going well because of the loneliness

damn, I'm sorry man.
still, havent fully gotten over my Ex and my parents being assholes.

Should I start the banana spam in this shit hole?

It mostly stems from a bad history. I see myself as being needy if I want to talk. Also, if it isn't already obvious, you are one of these "other people" that I refer to as helping.
Hello me. Hello green. I'm purple. You are green. Am I me? Are you, me? Is me, you?

Yea yea. youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8 rings any bells?

But this is important..

BBCF when?

its fine
understandable

Are you the same shhiro that used to claim here? The fat one?

what's important is not talking to people uwu

He isn't

So, what do you want to talk about? you're more than welcome to ask me anything.

no I'm not this is my first time in here TBH

i dont really have anything to talk about

Tell me something about your waifu and why you claimed her.

Sometimes you just need to.

I'm in class....

O-oh.. Good luck, have fun!

well, I like how innocently she loves Ganta even when she's the "red man" and I think she's cute. Deadman Wonderland was also my first anime so it has some bias there too.

Oh yeah, it does. You showed me this before. I actually like it more now than I did the first time hearing it. Maybe it is because I remember. Something happened, and I remembered it.

She is really cute, yeah.
Have you read the manga?

ehhhhh... but noooo
well i hope it goes well

"fun" ..... been listening to a 10 slide powerpoint for over an hour already -_-

was shiro younger than mugi?

no, I haven't but I really want too
Any other questions for me?

Its not needy its just wanting to chat. You are purps and I like purps

I think so

Yea, yea! I wasn't sure if it was you or different poster.

Yeah, so do I..

It could be worse though!

Well, nothing is stopping you, so you should!
What do you like to do?

Why did you heresy?

give me a (You) me mediator
voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori