PALESTINE HATE THREAD

Daily reminder that if you browse Sup Forums and support an independent Palestinian, state you are a blue pilled drone and you are forbidden to post in this thread and you also don't belong on Sup Forums.

For everyone else, lets talk about how the liberation of Greater Israel will be achieved and the benefits it brings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfpxFB9q91Q
unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/d0911f77d9bb1f14852574050052b8d6/a73996728ba8b94785256d560060cd1a?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,map,no,94
youtube.com/watch?v=JK8X1jW72cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't we just create a Christian state and genocide all the kikes and durkas that live there?

any "right" that exists for a Palestinian state is a myth

genocide would be a public relations nightmare, we have to break the Palestinian spirit and will to go on

Something must be done about the rock worshippers and their heathen religion that prevents achievement of peace

>Supporting kikes

You know there is a reason why hitler gassed them right? If only Turkey was finacially more stable during WW2 with a common enemy; Russia. The world might would have been without jews.

In time, won't they just wipe each other out?

Yes, good goy, Palestine has no right to exist, support and die for Israel good goy

flag

FUCK "PALESTINE." It will never, ever be a state, fuck those stupid terrorist sand niggers.

This was taken at a madrid rome friendly.

(((Isreal)))

t.schlomo

If you're not for Israel, then you're for Islam, and if you're for Islam then you should fuck right off the shithole you call a country you fucking hippie peace of shit

This aussie jidf at it again

How can Palestinians exist if their state isn't real?

Don't give songle shit about the Jews, but seriously fuck Palestine, all these faggots talking about being good goyim, just look at how much charity money Palestine gets, and where does it go?

It certainly doesn't go to those fucking schools that terrorists keep shooting rockets out of.

Palestine is a construct. Fuck mudslimes. I support Israel.

the rock worshippers are voilent heathens, stuck in the middle of the last century. they have no use for the land other than creating trouble for western civilisation

Sure they are goy

youtube.com/watch?v=EfpxFB9q91Q

Send all Jews back to Israel

>Serbia
>removing anything

Turkey is another great example of how progression is retarded by archaic beliefs about holy rocks and fear of ham

How embarrassing

"Palestinians" are scum who use their own children as bullet shields to try to win propaganda points.

Over half of them poured over the border in the 70's with no claim to the land at all, not that the others have any sort of legitimate claim anyway.

This doesn't mean the Israelis are sweet little innocent victims, of course, but you can easily understand that large groups of muslim nutjobs can only be controlled by ultra-violence, something we're probably going to have to learn very quickly indeed here in Europe.

Act less like jihadi animals if you want any sort of sympathy, chaps.

>implying i am a muslim
>implying you are not a butthurt jew

>get bombed daily by dirty sandjews
>stop being angry lol

Also
>anime avatar
into the trash it fucking goes

>attack jews homeland
>get mad when they retaliate and beat you 3 times

Death to the Jews.

JIDF pls go

Fuck off tripfag here's your (You)

Hows life in iran?

based

pure unabridged autism

Judea is the land of the jews, not of the muhammedans.

I don't support either but fuck muslim countries.

((()))
Kike detected

>Attack jews after losing land to Britain
>Loose in a 8 on 1 fight 3 times

If you think you have a just cause for having it, try and take it. I will enjoy watching you get BTFO a fourth time.

(((You)))
JIDF plz go

>implying we don't support the Fuhrer

Agreed but Jerusalem is rightful Christian clay tho.

i just came here for the kikes and kounterkikery

seriously tho palestine reminds me of that comedy sketch where the goalkeeper keeps blocking the ball with his face and keeps getting more bloodied and broken and everybody's like "STOP THATS NOT HOW YOU BLOCK GOAL" and hes all like "HNNNNNG LOOK AT MY FACE OBVIOUSLY WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME IS EVIL"

>be palestinian
>take my daughter to school
>nowisagoodtimetolaunchmyrocketatIsrael.jpg
>Israelis bomb my daughters school
>she's dead
>fucking Israelis keep killing my children!

Protip: Everything the kikes are doing in Palestine is what they were doing in Germany in 1933.

So when a Jew tells you Hitler hated kikes for no reason, simply point to Palestine and say that is what the kikes tried to do in Germany.

keep memeing at me faggot, I dare ya

>human shields

>Posts pic from 1950

(((Our Greatest Ally))) can fuck off too, palestine should be nuked

It's 1945 schlomo.

unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/d0911f77d9bb1f14852574050052b8d6/a73996728ba8b94785256d560060cd1a?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,map,no,94

The JIDF of NatSoc Sup Forums atleast shilled better

Really made me think

You know that map has been declared horseshit by the UN, the EU and Amnesty International, don't you?

See? If muslims didn't resort to lies and obvious propaganda, if life was so very awful in Israel the evidence would speak for itself. Don't keep breaking the law, guess what? You won't keep getting crushed, or hassled, or even noticed any more. But that latter is what its all about now, the angry old men trying to retain the "importance" of being a "freedom fighter" (terrorist who hides behind their own baby) or they'd have to get a real job.

Nice tripcode, do you like mine?

Can you prove this

((()))
>declared horseshit
Your lack of memes show me you must be new here. A real Sup Forums user would use green text and a more experienced JIDF shill wouldn't give himself away so easily

>post direct link to the UN
>can you prove this

OP's being a faggot again and this thread is shit. If any of (You) guys want to JIDF atleast do it correctly, for the love of Zion.

(((you)))
Back to your jidf fourm schlomo
Reported for illegal content

>anyone who disagrees with me is jidf
there is a reason why a lot of Sup Forums hates this board

How does this prove that Israel is illegitimate?

it doesn't cite a source, most likely fictitious distortion of truth

>proxy

is where you belong niggercuck

Can you prove the existence of this 'jidf' you are so ferverent about?

Because Jews belong in the oven Schlomo

It's literally the UN cuck

>t. kike

Oh go fuck yourself you kangaroo fucking degenerate

you are proving my point faggot
>maybe if I spout memes at him he will leave my safespace
reddit tier faggotry

Watching alt-right people tear each other apart over Israel vs Palestine is quality entertainment.

As far as I can tell your arguments boil down to
>hurr kikes
>hurr mudslimes

here is the proof

>t.kike

Kill yourself Skippy kike

The rare flag knows what's up.

>my map proves you wrong because of some shitty catchphrase me and my internet buddies spout

Murder yourself jew.

We know you're just proxyfagging Australia and every other country to racebait and pitch whites against whites.

>UN cuck
it used an unreliable data source, read the preface of the report

just throw all the pennies in hell. problem solved

Schlomo, I don't think you have been on Sup Forums for long

>its a real nation when Jews occupy the land and gives 99% genetically unreleated migrants more right to the land than the past centuries natives
>its occupation when Ottomans do it
>its occupation when Crusaders do it
>its occupation when Arabs do it
>its occupation when Romans do it
>lets not mention the name of the Mandate because it sounds too much like Palestine and not Jewish at all
>lets pretend that Jews agreeing to be given other peoples land by a proposal of a Jewish influenced completely foreign organization gives Jews the moral high ground, over people who disagree that a bunch of kikes who didn't work for anything got land they where promised or inhabited in first place
>lets call Jews breaking of negotiations and armed Jewish militants attacking and deporting Arab civilians an "Arab attack and invasion" and Jews "defending" them self
>terrorist offering to keep stolen land in exchange for Arabs ceasing resistance to the occupation and Arabs recognizing a terroristst organization as a nation gives Jews the moral high ground
>we created a completey dependent "indpendent" reservations for the displaced propulation and block any attempt by them to become independent or build up infrastructure with permanent bombing, arent we kikes nice?!

I guess if ISIS terrorist would offer Syria and Iraq to stop hostilities in exchange for Syria and Iraq leaving all occupied land to ISIS, the terrorist should be moraly supported too? ISIS a right to exist and defend it self just like Israel! Unlike most of the kikes they even come from the area.

I usually hate Iran but I couldn't agree with you more here.

>unreliable data source
>every house is accounted for
Fucking kike every time

>'proof'
>posts a website that was made by people like you to satisfy your confirmation bias

Stop namefagging

Germany with the heat

How does this map discredit justification for Israel?

this is based on an 1970's re-edit of the original document that was performed in {{{Lebanon}}}

>Australian Jew
I bet it is shoah every day down there LMAO

Palestinians are no friends of mine, but I'll be damned if I stay quiet as kikes bomb them because "Israel has a right to defend itself" while these same kukes tell my government that it can't build a fence along the border because that's "racist."

>Fucking kike every time
t. mumbaham jibanna

FUCK OFF THIS LAND IS STILL MINE

youtube.com/watch?v=JK8X1jW72cM

>I've got no argument
>I know I'll call him a fag

ur mum is a proxy, emu

Show me a public offer for the westbank borders shown in the last pic plz.

>what is namefagging

For those of you calling out proxy fags, I used a Singapore proxy and within the next day I was blocked from posting, therefore saying someone is a proxy fag is null. How about you try it?

i only support the new kingdom of jerusalem

>a few departures
>original form
>for size

Whatever shilling tactics you previously used Schlomo, it's not going to work here, this is a very different place.

>we must rebut the zionists inshallah!