Hip hop like this

I hardly ever listen to hip hop, but I just recently discovered Flatbush Zombies and I think they're incredible. What other similar albums would you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U
youtube.com/watch?v=1owkNXM6brY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qy1w5cfaNc
youtube.com/watch?v=6_couHyI4LI
youtube.com/watch?v=om71cPZuBhw
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNZ43DKPaA
youtu.be/LP3OBIRED5k
youtube.com/watch?v=tdyBQkBuSjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U

Hooooly fuck this is amazing thank you

no problem, I'm guessing you listen to metal/metalcore?

A bit of black metal, post-metal, and drone and sludge metal. So I already know like Dalek, but that Ghostemane track is even better.

Make sure to listen to FBZ's loosies. Aries, Babel, Lava are all amazing tracks. Imo FBZ are criminally underrated.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'd listen to anything these guys made.

have you checked the garbage can?

$uicideboy$

i know right? heres some of their older shit if you didnt heard
youtube.com/watch?v=1owkNXM6brY

u might like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qy1w5cfaNc

Fucking yesss okay I know I hear this shit from cars and motorcycles in my city, and maybe even at a few parties I've been to. I'm so glad I finally know some of the artists tho

good one

youtube.com/watch?v=6_couHyI4LI

Craig Xen is the shit. The meanest new school ever.

I'm so fucking glad I decided to get stoned and listen to this kind of shit tonight

feel you. too bad im out of weed.

ITT

wrong thread perhaps?

Entry level
youtube.com/watch?v=om71cPZuBhw

Woah. Just listened to the other tracks on that album. Did You Really samples Ed Edd n Eddy. Lol wtf this is great

Most underrated 2016 album imo

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNZ43DKPaA

>3001 not even being their magnum opus
youtu.be/LP3OBIRED5k
Also their live shows are something else. Saw them a few weeks ago

youtube.com/watch?v=tdyBQkBuSjs

The Underachievers are pretty similar to FBZ without Juice ruining every single song, Cellar Door is their best album.
Dizzy Wright is some more decent stonercore rap.
Ski Mask and Denzel curry are sort of in the same line of things, both solid all around. Ski doesn't have much in the way of releases outside of singles, but Curry's "13" is my release of the year.
Metro Zu is a group from Florida that some people find somewhat similar, give KushPak a listen if you're interested.

this album cover looks like it was done by a furry which is why I've never listened to it