Why are right wing women in politics so fucking hot while left wing ones are gross bulldykes, generally speaking?

Why are right wing women in politics so fucking hot while left wing ones are gross bulldykes, generally speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/politics-and-the-life-sciences/article/effects-of-physical-attractiveness-on-political-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE
redauthority.com/2018/01/24/new-cambridge-study-finds-conservatives-hotter-liberals/
metro.co.uk/2018/02/22/donald-trump-wants-ban-violent-video-games-films-stop-school-shootings-7335268/
people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/
verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/966737471697547264/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coz these bitches now that it is much easier to pander to neckbeard virgin losers

Then why aren't they commies?

I feel pretty certain that the left has at least an equal number of neckbeards. Look at every web famous atheist.

>web famous atheist.
Thunderfoot? Is he still around?
At least he isn't fat like Sargon who supported Trump

Actually science tells us time and time again that conservatives are more attractive than leftists. Anyone saying otherwise is simply incorrect.

cambridge.org/core/journals/politics-and-the-life-sciences/article/effects-of-physical-attractiveness-on-political-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE

redauthority.com/2018/01/24/new-cambridge-study-finds-conservatives-hotter-liberals/

Shocking, as sjws are known for their good looks.

post more commie babes

Leftists are ugl-

So what are you going to do if Trump bans video games?

He won't, I see no reason for obsessing over absurd hypotheticals like the left so often does.

He said we should. Is he lying?

Old people are much more likely to be conservatives than young people. You think young women are hot?

Did he? I highly doubt he said we should, that sounds like someone twisting his words. Link it.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Because women on the right are actors, women on the left are doctors.

>women on the left are doctors
Leftist women don't do STEM sweetie, that was established long ago. They stick to easier subjects like psychology and fine arts.

if by doctors you mean have a useless degree in gender studies or the like paid for by mommy and daddy, and are upset that their privileged middle class upbringing hasn't prepared them for real life at all.

Also, most women I've met that are doctors are actually very attractive, as they generally are very busy and take care of themselves.

Protip: The meme that attractive = dumb is a lie, it's usually quite the opposite. Good genes are good genes, uggos tend to be fucking stupid.

Social work, Teaching,

Here you go young man

metro.co.uk/2018/02/22/donald-trump-wants-ban-violent-video-games-films-stop-school-shootings-7335268/

Because leftwings are into that whole "love me for who/what I am"-thing rather than making an effort to improve themselves.

Title: Donald Trump wants to ban violent video games and films to stop school shootings

Quote:"I’m hearing more and more people seeing the level of violence in video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts.

"And then you go the further step, and that’s the movies. You see these movies, and they’re so violent a kid is able to see the movie if sex isn’t involved, but killing is involved, and maybe we need to put a rating system for that.

"The fact is that you are having movies come out, that are so violent, with the killing and everything else, that maybe that's another thing we need to discuss."

They don't call it fake news for nothing. What a gullible dumb idiot you must be.

What is wrong with you sad pathetic Trumptards?

Trump blamed video games and violent movies
Facts don't care about your feelings retard

So...

Trump wants new ratings which don't allow young kids to see overly violent movies instead of just movies with sex in them?
That's fair.

>blamed
No, he suggested maybe that was a contributing factor, as many others have suggested it. The article then dishonestly claims he wants to ban violent videogames and movies lmao. Your critical thinking skills are so fucking horrible, no wonder you're a leftist still in 2018.

Ha. You don't even have an argument do you? kill yourself you worthless bulldyke whore

Ratings for video games and movies? Wow Trumps a genius. Why hasn't anyone though of that before

He suggested that, but the article tells us he wants to ban violent videogames and movies. Totally dishonest, and the left wing idiots itt realize this I think, even if they wont admit it.

Now what's more fucked up is Google has that shit article that moron linked as one of their first suggested results.

Someone is triggered

Whats hilarious is that you gamer aspies all supported Trump (although I guess most of you were too young to vote anyway)

Are you actually standing by your fake assertion?
Holy fuck you're indoctrinated hard eh?
A better rating system for media is a completely reasonable idea, and he has a strong fucking point.
Blood and murder, torture, violence, G rating, bring the kids!
There was a .75 second glimpse of a nipple NC17! Disgusting!

Honestly the thing he actually proposed is even worse than banning violent movies and games.

The motherfucker literally suggested some kind of rating system for both as if it was a new idea.

Whew lad, the butthurt vitriol is just wofting off of you.
You're really bad at this conversation thing.
You should give sorrows his money back, you're a shitty shill.

LOL Trump is anti-Gamer

read
Trump is saying something people have been saying for a long time.
The current rating system is fucking garbage and makes no sense.

Its not hard to trigger you Trumptards is it?

>still no argyment
>"y-you mad?"
Indoctrinated retard detected. Come back with an argument to my point or go back to dildoing your loose faggot ass.

You're trying too hard to hurt the feelings of people who are obviously more intelligent, and stronger than you.
It's cringey.

Such anger. Just admit that you gamer retards were all fooled by Trump, Milo etc. It will make you feel better

When'd he say any of that? Did he flesh his comments out a bit later in the day?

Or are you talking out of your ass and putting the shit in Trump's mouth?

So triggered ima put ona ski mask and attack kids with a bike lock.
Oh.. wait a sec...

What the fuck are you smoking? first, you ignore the point that I made which was that the article was clearly misleading bs, then you invent something totally untrue. People have suggested for a long time that the US ratings system is bs, he was simply suggesting as much. You're so fucking biased in your opinion making it's ridiculous.

We're trying to have a discussion, you're just spouting bullshit and not contributing to anything. No shit that's annoying.

>It's cringey.
I obviously have upset you guys

It's literally the content of the fucking quote? did you even fucking read it?

>still no argument
>dat deflection
I can tell by the way you reply that you have a low IQ and low t levels lmao. I guess you chose to keep dildoing your fag ass. LMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The left wants to hear ideas from intelligent people, the right wants to be spoonfed by their masters from pretty faces so they don't have to think much.

epic bait

Intelligent people are overwhelmingly liberal.

people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/

I read it in multiple articles from both conservative and liberal sources, watched the clip the quote is from, and then the full talk from earlier in the day.

He didn't say anything about improving rating systems. He said we need rating systems.

All of this is discounting the fact that he's going full-Tipper Gore on a matter that's been largely settled with two decades of research within the discipline of psychology which has turned up results indicating that video games and movies probably don't have a whole hell of a lot to do with influencing violent action when the child's own behavioral characteristics are taken into account.

..and yeah, turns out he did flesh out his remarks on the rating system later in the day. Original story broke 13 hours ago, versions with comments about 'revisiting the ratings system' all from 6-7 hours ago. Guess an aide told him how he goofed.

All y'all had to do was answer the question. instead you decided to be rabid attack dogs.

ITT:

Leftists run away when confronted with facts.

You fuckers are so pathetic. You link an article and make a claim, then get totally btffo and your point destroyed. then instead of engaging in discussion and realizing you were incorrect you just go "le u mad?"

Fucking cowardly honestly. Whatever, just reaffirms to us and the lurkers that we're right and you're wrong.

I can tell by the way you reply that you are around 15. You understand Trump wants to stop kids like you from playing video games right?

Because they like being women.

>2009
At the time that was maybe accurate.
That was almost ten years ago.
It's only been the last 3-5 years that the left has moved from center left to identiftarian-communists, and the right has moved from religious right to center right.
Your numbers are old af.

What is your point? are you implying he wasn't aware of ratings systems before? that's obviously not true. Is he supposed to come out with an official statement to clarify every bit of his jumbled off the cuff speech? and that still wasn't even the point, the point was that some dumbfuck claimed he wanted to ban violent videogames, then sent a article which had a title suggesting as much, but then it turned out to be totally untrue. Which right wing sources did you use?

Que up Goodbye Horses.

>You understand Trump wants to stop kids like you from playing video games right?
Good, videogames are fucking stupid and for fat beta losers like you. Don't be upset, you may even touch a girl if you're forced to leave the house.

?
You make no sense.
You avidly assert that he said something he didn't, like a rabid attack dog, and then just attack the people who understood wtf he was saying.
You didn;t even make a point.

Lol. That's not going to change in 9 years. Other sources show pretty much similar results.

>scientists at liberal universities tend to lean left
Woah who wouldve guessed? too bad avg household income of drumpf voting families was nearly 40,000$/yr more than Hillary voting families.

It' takes a lot better looking women to get people to believe the shit that the right believes

The general masses, yes. But if you look at the truly great minds, they are all conservative.

you're aware conservatives are much more likely to beat their wives right?

link that study.

I'll take "Pandering to my Political Base" for $200, Alex.

>>Not bothering to read the source before making inaccurate claims.

Typical righty.

well that's wrong, women on the right become homemakers, women on the left do something with their lives

Coalburner

Ya, just like 7/10 of scientist agree on climate change,
Which in reality meant they asked 10 scientists who work specifically on climate change whether or not the climate is changing regardless of the reasons.

Race mixing lunatic.

oh my...
verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

Looks like you're full of shit, faggot

Worst shop ever...

I'm not the guy who thought Trump wants to ban videogames, he's a retard. I'm just responding to words that came out of his mouth. You can watch them. Here. twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/966737471697547264/video/1 I wish I had found it from anyone but buzzfeed, but here it is.

Is it obviously not true? We're talking about the same man that made a call to Mike Flynn at 3am to inquire about whether a strong dollar was good or bad for the US economy.

I usually keep up with Tucker and Shapiro's rags, neither of which had much to say about today's talks, instead just honing in on the gun-free zones comment.

Instead of coming out with an official statement for everything he suggests (and during that meeting, he suggested everything under the sun), he might do better to think about his remarks a bit more carefully before letting them come out?

That's so wrong it hurts.
Please stop breathing, you're utilizing oxygen better spent by more intelligent beings, like a jar of fucking mayo.

>doesn't know what a leading question is

>being a sjw bulldyke in social work is somehow living a more meaningful life than raising your children
cool dude

Nope, I was correct, Trump voting households earn significantly more. You're full of shit.

Shill brigade reporting in. How much do they pay you human garbage?

That's the source of the graph, your point? It's taken from campaign contributions and their professions.

You haven't named a right wing source you used to form this uninformed opinion of yours. Now stop dancing around the point, you fucking cowardly idiot. And yes obviously it's not true, you're a fucking propaganda victim incapable of viewing trump in anything but a 1 dimensional negative view. Your regurgitated partisan talking points are a dead giveaway. Stop replying if you're not gonna back up your bullshit, you're a fucking waste of effort.

Because they are fine upstanding, christian members of the community.

My point is if you showed the entire thing you'd see you're full of shit.
R:
Law Enforcement
Animal Care
Real Estate
Investment Banking
Business Leadership
Financial Services
Accounting
Aviation
Wholesaling
Banking/Lending
Military
Sales
Entrepreneurial
Transportation
Home Management
Dentistry
Construction
Insurance
Surgical Practice
Farming & Forestry
Fossil Fuels

There's no fucking way Einstein was conservative. Da Vinci was likely considered a radical in his time.

The closest we have to a great mind nowadays I suppose would be Musk - and he seems very much a centrist to me.

D:
Film & Stage Prod.
Editorial
Libraries
Mental Health
Academia
Art Management
Writing
Performing Arts
Research
Visual Arts
Media Production
Academic Admin.
Social Science
Fitness
Fundraising & Philan.
Teaching
Science & Math
Planning & Arch.
IT
Legal
Publishing
Engineering
Foodservice
Public Relations
Civil Service
Religion
Sports & Games
Personal Services
Medical Services
Garden & Landscape
Retail Trade
Business Operations
Labor
Support Staff
Restaurant & Bar
Physicians

Get out of here you fucking clown.

>>Nope, I was correct, Trump voting households earn significantly more. You're full of shit

The point was the numbers do not significantly vary by industry, non-profit, or education.

No one doubts that people who are well off would vote for the billionaire who promises to protect their income.

Musk is considered right wing now. Einstein would also be considered right wing now. Things have been driven so far to the left.

Now that you've posted the whole thing, how does that disprove my point?

So drumpftards are dumb yet earn far more than hilltards. got it.

Can't stand dyed hair. One on right looks like Ms piggy

because bimbos have never used their brain or had a unique thought so naturally they gravitate towards conservitardism

Holy fuck you're so stupid. There's a long list of "intelligent" majority republican occupations, but you chose to ignore it and focus on the few "intelligent" occupations which were majority dem. You're fucking stupid and full of shit, fuck off.

You don't need to be intelligent to earn money, you need social skills to achieve positions of authority over others, then you just buy smart peoples work and enforce it with agency and funnel it into your pockets.

that's not dyed.

>>"intelligent" majority republican occupations

Lol... No, most of them are not.

Yes they are, you're just openly denying facts now. Or if you really want to get down to it, the ratio of "intelligent/stupid" occupations for dems is much smaller than that of repubs.

So libcucks are poor on purpose?

With the exception of Surgeon, basically every one of the "most republican" occupations contain a lot of low level workers that don't require a lot of education or intelligence.

You're really grasping at straws eh?
R:
Investment Banking
Accounting
Banking/Lending
Entrepreneurial
Dentistry
Surgical Practice

vs

D:
Science & Math
Legal
Engineering
Physicians

Now consider the fact dems dominate the idiot work like Film, Libraries, Mental Health, Art Management (I'm just going down the list) and you've clearly been BTFO.

AHAHAHAHA I'm fucking right again. Man you're a retard. You literally used a study which disproved your made up bs.

The claim was the most intelligent people are overwhelmingly liberal.

Science & Math
Engineering
Physicians

That's like the creme of the crop for where intelligent people go, you moron.

There's so many elements to consider, it's really doing my head in. I'm sure if Einstein were alive today he'd move back to Germany though.

I agree that things have moved pretty far left, even here in America. Nowadays it seems there's some insane idealism that anybody can do anything (which at best is toxic and at worst helps push the failures along to shooting schools). We've also managed to regulate everything under the sun, which has crippled our ability to produce things.

On the other hand, funding for things like education have been decimated time after time though - to the point where the average high school graduate isn't even capable of basic grammar or algebra.

Trying to make sense of this feels like being squeezed between the two sides of a vice, it's fucked bro.

>*ignores 6 other examples which BTFO his fake narrative*
Grasp at straws some more you stupid fuck. Your damage control is hilarious. Oh and I'm studying eng phys btw, I don't need my intellectual subordinates telling me I'm smart.

>musk
>not michio kaku
>black science man
>wheelchair science man
>jeff bezos
>not any of a number of living inventors

>just some californian prick with a failing car company and a ton of capital

because barbie is their role model and they see nothing wrong with it. Conservatives don't question the status quo, they just want to keep it as is.

No one cares where dumb people go, as they have various reasons for doing so.

What's relevant is the most educated and intelligent of our society are overwhelmingly liberal, no matter whether they are in private industry, nonprofit, or education.

I think Einstein would stay quiet about politics, which usually means you agree with Trump or at least dislike the idiocy of the modern left.

Woah. You're right. I don't care where you go. Just that you FUCK OFF since you're literally irrelevant now that I've wiped the floor with you.