Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvusi8EWzPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have been bested

that would be a fun date

Still here

and

Well im no good at drawing so if I drew you it wouldn't really be much different haha
Its ok I don't need to see chest I guess.

Claiming best girl.

Stellaris is really good imo. Quite chill mix of 4X and grand strategy.
I know. The Fermi Paradox ones are good.

A lot of things are used to make dyes or paints even today.

It's really good though and very different from HoI4. Has 4X elements until you get to the late game.
Do you prefer real time or turn based strategy games?

He's really good at that..

Is she going to eat all of those?

>Waifu thread.
Would you just fuck off with this endless, boring thread?

Well, real time wise I already got all the good strategy games (only need SS4 but it's online is dead so not really motivated to spend a lot on it). And turn base wise I don't really know, I'm thinking about waiting for Panzer corps 2

I might get into stellaris someday. Busy with other games right now though

You have AoE2? Have you tried Total War games?
What's SS4?

Fair enough.

have you watched all of this guy's videos?

I think so. He uploads a new one every thursday.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvusi8EWzPc

this will take me a while...it'll take me a few months probably but thanks for giving me a new content source i was pretty bored

I just binged them all in a few days.

but then I'll be bored again right after!

I still like you.

S.H.I.E.L.D.E.R. Claimed ^^

SS4= Sudden strike 4. And I do have aoe 2 but don't play it. Same goes to total war, I just don't like those games

Mashy~!!

yo

really? that's lewd

Eh... I'm also drawing my experiences that I've had while being here. It is interesting. There is actually a lot that I want to draw now that I think about it.

I see... The idea of a snail being used is weird to me. Is it the mucus they produce? Or is it the snail themselves?

Like what? Post any of it sometime?

That's true, yeah..

I'm not sure, but they needed tons of them to dye something..

I've never played SS4 and AoE2 is amazing. As are the newer Total War games, especially the warhammer ones.

Hello Lewder... I mean Sono.

The thread of the niggers

I'v only played shogun 2 and... it was pretty meh tbh.

you'll just have to find me something new after

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

enoshime-chan

They have changed a bit after that. There's two new historical ones coming soon-ish. Thrones of Britannia in ~7 weeks and Three Kingdoms in autumn.
If you like fantasy things then Total War Warhammer 1 and 2 are really good.

I'll try..

Hurry up.

How are you dear Mashy?

I thought about getting the warhammer ones but.... imo they are way too expensive and have too much dlc. That's the same reason why I still haven't bought EU4

How goes it?

Buy the base game, pirate the dlc. Standard for paradox games.

Thanks!

I know it sounds retarted but one of the things that really keeps me invested in HOI4 are all the fun and challenging DLC achievements. And since pirating the DLC will most likely not allow me to earn those DLC achievements I doubt that the game would stay fun for longer periods of time for me

I'd suggest getting them on sale. TWWH2 doesn't have that much DLC.. yet. Best to get when on sale. There'll be third one later on.

Oh... Maybe I will. I don't know. The pictures themselves won't really make any sense without some background story as to why I made them in the first place. One of them is a picture of me trying to overcome my feeling of selfishness. Another one I made is me looking in the mirror and I don't see me, but I instead see "me" in there.
I also made some pasta with alfredo sauce.

IMO the first game and all of it's DLC is also DLC for the 2nd one since I'm only interested in that big ass mode which combines the 2 games

>I'd suggest getting them on sale.
>Best to get when on sale.
Durr...

i can't find any materials...
im so tired, i just got up, waiting for my tummy to wake up too
im dizzy right now!
what do!?

Nope, you can still earn achievements pirating DLC. I did that with EU4. Check out /vg/ thread for links to the cracks and stuff.

Well that's okay if you don't. I don't cook so I think you did good with that

baka saya a cute!

Sit down for a second of course

Honestly TWWH2's campaign map is better than the huge Mortal Empires map. Mortal Empires makes the maps a bit smaller and fits them together. Some parts of new world or south "africa" aren't on the big map. Good thing is that even if you don't have all the DLC, the AI will still be able to play as those factions and you'll be able to encounter them.

C'mon Sono. Don't give me those excuses.

I had an issue with the total war launcher the other day when I tried to run the first warhammer. Nothing I did fucking fixed it

I'm not really good at cooking anything special or fancy. Just basic stuff. I'd rather not cook, but food is important so I have to.

Ow that's nice! Any fun plans today?

-_- Does anybody honestly play strategy games for their campaign?

Did you verify?

Explain your culture

What is love?

No

It’s good to see that what ever it is, it’s friendly.

What's the most complex thing you could cook?
Verify what?
Baby don't hurt me

Love me.

We're just trying to have a good time here, user. I hope you're having a good time too!

give me a (You) me mediator
voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori

Campaign map is where you move your armies and where tell your cities what to build etc. aka the world map. Battle maps are where you control your units.
The Vortex campaign, which is the TWWH2's campaign map is better than the Mortal Empires campaign map. Both are more or less sandboxy.

Game files. Right click on game -> properties -> local files tab -> verify integrity of game files.

Oh that was the 3rd thing I tried

hi
sorry i had to go do something

Probably grilling a steak properly and that isn't even that hard to do. Other than that I just bake most things in the oven like meats or baked deserts. Other than that I'll fry or boil something on the stove top like eggs, pasta, vegetables, etc.

Nothing to be sorry about, silly.
Did you do the katawa bad routes yet?

the bad routes would just make me really sad! maybe i should reread some of the routes though (the good ones)

i c-can't, i must work... blah...
im so dizzy thoooo
i hope not, i just want to rest before work >_<
>

make me sweets!

Sure. I could bake you cookies, brownies, or even a pie. What would you prefer?

They're all pretty cute, I think where you end up on doesn't matter

i want to be seriously abused by louise

Yeah me too, I wonder if she has it in her.

Whichever one you feel you could make the best of course

I see.
Did you enjoy it, overall?

definitely! would highly recommend. and it's free owo

Katawa Shoujo sucked

w-where you come from ><
where do you rate on the scale?
sick
ive been in an abusive relationship, its not fun
>humps

lewd

Aykawa?

I'm still awake. And at the very left.

yes

its your fault for being there, all cute and stuff
._.,
you're seriously scaring me

No, you are Sono, not Dizzy..

>been
>not am
That ended fast..

Well... They are all pretty easy to make. I'd say that my favorite thing to make are cookies. Very easy and always turn out nicely. Either chocolate chip or sugar cookies. I haven't really made any other kinds of cookies.

Wasn't complaining
Then chocolate! I haven't had some in quite a while

Haven't seen you for ages.

Aww oki, hope work goes well Mashy~!

Sounds.... weird

Well yeah I am a true oldfag after all
And who are you?
you better run

What sounds weird?

Having multiple world maps and all that other crap. Sounds weird and pretty dumb tbh

Shitty talk user and concurrently user which you didn't get.

Imma explain it better on discord..

fuck the rest

K. Here.

ohh, I remember.
I'm staying up for a long time right now, so I'm very sleepy.
Not sure what to do now, maybe play some vidya or eat something

It does look rather tasty.

you look rather tasty

Why can't you juts go to bed?

My sleep schedule was getting really late so I decided that I might as well stay up and sleep the next day
But if I fall asleep before it's evening again, it will just get even worse
get naked

you first

You first, I asked first!