My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?''
She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

You should be glad you have the perfect dick size
Women physical aren't large enough to handle much bigger. It's unconformable and spainful for them

Stop being a fucking retard posting this shit you virgin

Posted it yet again, huh?

actually i have 1 roommate and she told me she needs at least 8 inches, she is a little fat, so idk if is because her pussy is loose like sleeve of wizard LOL

and i have 7 inches, so i know size DOES matters... Maybe the girl is going to like you for who you are, but definitely, she wants a big dick like .5 to 8 inches... 9 is too much

I feel personally attacked. I want to make an ideal vagina size chart.

LOOK MOM I POSTED THE BIG COCK CHART MEME AGAIN

just stay away of girls that love black dicks

I’m 6.5, I can’t go in certain positions with my gf because it hurts her when I’m too deep.
Other girls I’ve been with have had to get very wet before I stick it in and ask me to go slow at first.
A minority of girls out there have bucket fannies, any girl that wants Jamals 12 in black mamba isn’t the kind of girl you would be proud of taking to dinner with your parents anyway

It’s not real and most likely made by a guy with a 5er

true

i know 6 to 7 is enough, but i would be nice to have like 8 9, and be like " can you take this cock? i dont think you do it muahaha"

My Brit popped out there, to all yanks, a fanny here is a twat, not your arse

I have 8 inches dick. I am single, so fuck you and your stupid picture.

Speak English fagget

If a girl breaks up with you just/mostly over dick size then she was always a whore.

Stale pasta

shitty bait
I'm 6"7 and hurt women due to my girth in the past lol

preetty much

I see this post everyday, what do you do with your free time.