ITT: we all complain about things that normies do that piss us off and when we try to explain they just don’t...

ITT: we all complain about things that normies do that piss us off and when we try to explain they just don’t understand i’ll go first.

when someone calls any image with block text on it that gets shared online a “meme”, whether it actually is a meme or just a picture that has been captioned.

That's literally 100% of cuckbook

> adulting

I hate how everyone tries to act quirky and nerdy, it's cringey af

This

I just hate anything people call a meme, it's just a funny image that's it we survived without the term meme for a long time.

I hate people that talk about drugs like they're the only ones doing them

Being completely obtuse in their beliefs.
I get sticking to your beliefs, but no one wants to admit when their acting like a fuckhead

I hate how people try to act like hardcore gamers

People who refer to their pets as "fur babies" and act like they're the greatest animal to have walked the planet.

I love my doggo as much as the next person but I'm not going to sperg out and call them my child/baby

I hate how fucking cringey and crazy my generation is

op here i agree the term fur baby=literal cringe

hahahahaha i haven’t seen this yet. i’m saving thank you.

You should look into memetics. Not even joking. You'll understand the term meme and come to appreciate it a bit more.

I hate overweight people

People who won't accept responsibility for their actions

>do u kno de wey

Doggo is the most I get with my pet, those other people can die in a fire

Oh and another thing I hate is people who ask if they can "save" your "meme" you've posted, like it's somehow your property

I hate how when normies try to make memes or when they ruin a perfectly good meme and turn it into shit

This so much

I hate moms on Facebook with their shit political views and just every this about Facebook moms

Who is calling their pets "fur babies"?
Where are these people?

Saying "doggo" is a huge faggot thing to do also, faggot

Litteraly all young women with pets

Agreed