Roll

Roll

Roll

Op Here.
Please, user, come with me in this thread:

Rolllllll
Sup Forums stop being pedos

let's roll

go for 9 please. those big hanging tits are great.

I guess I might as well

Rolling for satan

hurr

Nice. Claiming 1

rpll

Roll

Ok

rolli polli

Okay why not make it hard.

She was never the type to go off on me for getting the answer wrong. I sat in class barely paying attention and the teacher had called on me to answer the question. I answered the symbol for lion by calling it a tiger and Lin gave me an audible sigh to show her concern. I waved the incorrect answer with a sigh but she held on to the madness by continuously showing her disappointment by the next two periods.

The reason it's hard for people to understand her is because I haven't gone back to the previous year where we met. She was a brand spanking new student, even got the "Welcome to the World." Treatment all the foreign's seem to get. I was thoughouly unimpressed by the new batch and sat at lunch sulking for the entire meeting. Eventually she came around to greet herself and gave her the piece she'd been practicing since last spring I'm sure. "Hello I am Lin. New to School. Ready to learn. Hee." I sat in my usual friendless spot and stared for a few minutes. Eventually she caught my drift and moved on, but something kept her coming back. I'm not sure what but I saw her the next day sitting at a table near mine. It was strange because the hunters sat there discussing their latest kill, but she sat staring at me. I wasn't sure what to do so I continued to sip my potato soup until the next period began.

She kept patrolling around in different ways and I wasn't sure what it meant until she finally sat down near me. She eyed my soup and made a small comment. Nothing huge just..."Nice soup." That was all she said. I stared at her for a while unsure of what to do but finally I decided to move away, unfortunately she followed. The next few weeks moved the same way until I finally asked her why she was following me. She let out a slight laugh. And finally answered "You are the only real person I've met so far." I forced a smile. "Yeah okay." I still wasn't sure what to say with this girl following me everywhere I went.

Rollio pollio

Rolling

Yay, wanted 1 or 2!!

I want 4 or 5.

wow that's shit as fuck...that's what I get for writing drunk though....at least I'm writing I guess

Roll

rolling

roll for the goodies

Chances are pretty good

Rolling

roll

Roll

rolling rolling rolling

RoIl

roll

roll nigga

what do i win