What do women's assholes smell like?

What do women's assholes smell like?

Like shit, the buthole smells like shit.

scratch your asshole. smell your finger

the first time i had sex i was surprised at the smell tbh. soon as broads take off their clothes, if they've been partying all night its bound to smell funky. very strong musty odor in general. the asshole specifically, probably smells just like yours.

If you are licking in, and there's a metallic taste, you're eating shit.

It smells like flowers user and when you lick it, you will taste a thousand tastes descending from heaven.

Like a hole that shit comes out of

> a thousand tastes

kek

If she's clean it smells musky and doesn't smell like shit. If she's not... just make sure she's clean, user.

If they shower it will smell like nothing, if they were active working out or dancing whatever it will smell lightly sweet. Smells sweet most of the time if clean, and when your horny that is a addicting smell just many to put my nose inside that ass.

They smell like bleach and ammonia mixed together. It's really a delightful odour. You can try it right now in your bathroom OP. Just mix those two together in a bucket and give the resultant fumes a good long sniff. Then you'll finally know.

This

women's butholes can smell like happiness and life.... and like death and fresh rotting corpses

roll the dice and see.

>What does your grandmothers asshole smell like?

>Depends.

What the fuck, how do people make such a huge dump? I have never been able to create such a huge dump in my life.

women have larger colons than men (length and width).

a different woman, webem related (this is a lot of poo):

like ass moron

A lot of these scat ones are also fake, especially the ones where they eat it. They'll mush up bananas and cocoa powder and peanut butter, stuff that looks suitably shitty, but edible. Then they fill a large food syringe with the mixture and inject up the butt, then "poop" it back out on demand.

true, I saw an editorial video where it shows them literally mushing up chocolate (light and dark), and pushing it into their bungs -- to "poo" it out.

then they "eat it". so no, none of these poo videos are real, that's not feces.

Not into scat, but those were some quality logs. Kudos.

i've seen a few real ones, the smell is overwhelming and they gag almost immediately . if they do attempt eat it, they puke it up.

nope. not real, I told you I saw the tutorial. chocolate and such. it's all an act. THEY'RE ACTORS.

Hey stupid, he didn't poo those logs. the chick did.

amateur scat my friend, it does exist, some people don't have the common sense to fake it.

nope.