How did you survive the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFmOCcOW508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm German.

I'm Prussian

I'm Bavarian

I am ash

I was gassed 6 times when I was only six.

I don't believe in the holocaust

its pure hokum

I'm Panemic

I was nippon slave :(

i lived as lamp shade in an ss officers house for the duration of the war. they were none the wiser

It didn't happen

I didn't. Pls pay reparations and buy my book.

I am a mustard

by being a German soldier, the Irish sheltered me after the war

I see the humor.

A little dry with a side of kek

I am a white male

I told them i was a sheriff

Never survived

my grandmother was gassed 17 times
my grandpa was turned into a lampshade

I am a quarter lampshade myself

Luckily I passed out in the gas chamber, and they pulled me out and took me to the hospital.

I did homework for other topics in history class and just made up some nonsense OMG LE EVIL NAZIS shit on the test, because the teacher would get to jail for holocaust denial if he marked anything of the bullshit I made up about the le holohoax as wrong.

There were gas chambers, but they weren't for executions.

Many people were forced into slave labor, some of them Jews.

Many people died in the slave labor camps, but only because the allied invasions destroyed supplied lines restricting Germany's ability to care for the camps.

The allies, Russia especially, are responsible for most of the death at the camps as Russian liberation of the camps was to dig mass graves and kill off the "survivors"

Most of the death camp memes came from the Russian propaganda ministry. Most Russian propaganda from the period was smearing Germany with lies based on events actually occurring in Russia.

I flew over the electified murderfence on miraculous wings!

The nazis electircal floor failed to kill me and they didnt notice when I played dead.

You fucking proved it by sheer force of asperger's, dear user.

Hide in the attic.

They mean she didn't get to the gaschamber because she collapsed before getting inside and got treated in a hospital instead. No it makes not much more sense that Germans treat the Jews they wanted to kill in a hospital for inmates built in a death camp because she collapsed before getting inside, but its supposed to justfiy how she wasn't killed in a gaschamber

I was an Aryan adopted by a Jewish Family.

I told them where to find my secret stash of shekels, and they let me live.

>Implying the holocaust happened the way it was told to you by the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=wFmOCcOW508

You're not an anti semite for simply looking at the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out.

It was real in my mind

go on?

You disapproved nothing. Did you not know about the doors, because those are them.

:^)
that jew sure have a sense of humour

It's not difficult to survive a fictitious event.

Millions of Germans died during and after the period covered by the so-called "Holocaust." In real life you were statistically much more likely to die as German than as a Jew.

You should rather ask me how did I survive the inquisition maybe.

My ancestors just converted.

How did you avoid being killed by the boogeyman that lives underneath your bed?