Do people actually like this album?

Do people actually like this album?

do you not

anti warhol gave it a 5 so it must be good

For the amount that this album suffers from production issues, it's still pretty good and is in peak-jangle smiths era.

The darkest Smiths album

The dankest Smiths album

I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
BUT YOU OWE ME SOMETHING
REPAY ME NOOooOOooOWWwwwWww

The devil will find
Work for idle hands to do
I stole and lied and why?
Because you asked me to

weird, i thought it was the plebbiest album but i still like it

it's one of my favorite albums, and it's definitely their best album

more like anti goodtaste lmao

It has the best opening lyric of any album in history

I DECREE TODAY THAT LIFE IS ONLY TAKING AND NOT GIVING

I DECREE TODAY THAT LIFE IS SIMPLY TAKING AND NOT GIVING

what kind of stupid motherfucking question is this ? you stupid beta male soy boy omega mother fucker this album has some of the deepest songs ever made a statement to modernism and the pinnacle of human emotion one can not but have one tear drip during "still ill" do you even lift bro? I've fucked [one] girls to this album how about you fucking chump? does anyone even like you? probably not you fucking 16 year old turd you just discovered Sup Forums and now you base your whole identity around so making these ironic music threads is how you waste your time instead of developing emotionally and mentally etc...

I'm not a big fan of the album but this charming man is a very good song

This Charming Man wasn't even on the original release of the album.

ENGLAND IS MINEEE
AND IT OWES ME A LIVIING

It's not my favorite, but it's pretty solid. I don't think there's a bad Smiths album, though.

I tried really hard to get into the Smiths, starting with this album, but seriously the only song I liked was Reel Around the Fountain (the fucking opener).

I don't know what this makes me, but I did give it a fair shot with a solid 3-4 listens per song. RATF is a great song though, so I'm happy I found it.

inb4
>I don't know what this makes me
jokes

Not on that album m8

Try TQID

OP here, I made this thread for this exact reason. Listened to this album on different occasions but it's not for me. I'm going to try

I will do the same

Now listen to their other albums

Hatful of Hallow
You're welcome.