This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder...

This is it. I might kms tonight. I'm an 18 years old hugless kissless virgin. I tried tinder, tried talking to guys on the streets and bars. Nothing works! Am i that ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC7E1K0JByj9zhQY3Eh5Wc3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Timestamp or gtfo

No one really likes the heroin look.

Be more confident in yourself and throw some makeup on that mug

Timestamp to prove you’re real and then we’ll talk

You sure picked an ugly photo.

Try again, with feeling.

Copypasta, just KYS

Bait thread
Don't respond to this bait thread

I would say u look cute but that's just my opinion

You can be good wife material just wait till you find a good who loves you for you

Her eyebrow game pretty strong though.

reminds me Kristen Stewart a lot

If you have insurance and money see a doctor about that acne. Wash yourself more. Look like you want to be alive and want to be sexy. Also Everyone under 18 should be a virgin, and we live in a prudish society. Also don't look for people. Let them come to you.

*surprise hug*

I know it’s bait but that girl looks like Paul mcccartney. Serious potential though

Post timestamp attentionwhore

inb4

tits or gtfo

welcome to this board our new friends

ok

You idiots are posting in a bait thread

>like you want to be alive
>"just fake it till you make it"

Coubterbaited

>This is it. I might kms tonight

Well, been nice not knowing ya!
Nobody cares.
Hope you die in agony.

Did you even read my reply to OP before quoting me?

Id let you move in with me, Feed you, Water you, and give you some emotional support.

However you'd be like my little BDSM sex slave.

I am sure you'd like it though, Theres cuddling, talking Kissing in between my horny periods.

4chanemailaccount @ protonmail com

If you real and just want someone to talk to/live for

Just keep this shit on /r9k/, only your orbiters might care.

Op, you look great

Haha you saved me.

Cute....

What a fucking bitch.

You're fine, just impatient.
I'd bang you all day everyday, but I'm from another country and 22 years older :P

This isn’t her
m.youtube.com/channel/UC7E1K0JByj9zhQY3Eh5Wc3Q

Retarded and thirsty fags

have a wash and you will be fine

K new fag

nah ur a real cutie

Obvious bait, but regardless, this is a trend these days that needs to addressed.

Don't base your self worth on whether or not the opposite sex finds you attractive. People are generally quite shallow, attraction is such an arbitrary concept and if you spend your life trying to attract them, you'll be miserable and bitter until the day you die.

By all means, if you don't like an aspect of yourself, be it the way you look, or the way you act, or something else, work to change it. But only do so for yourself, not others.

Also, don't think people on the internet care about your problems. Most are just as miserable as you are, maybe more, and actively take pleasure in your pain, especially on Sup Forums

You are not the person in the jpg. Shame on you.

Are u fucking serious ? i'd marry you right away

>not knowing the rules
>being this new

your bait smells of summer.

Don't KYS, user.
The world needs ditch diggers, too.

>Asking for timestamps
>In a stale pasta thread
Why are even calling others summerfags if you're new enough to have never seen these shit threads?