Any guitar fagz scrolling?

Any guitar fagz scrolling?
>Kramer or Jackson???
I want to get nice high end metal guitar,can't decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
adorama.com/ja2916902593.html?sdtid=11224595&emailprice=t&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=rflaid62905
youtube.com/watch?v=8mCGi0YvL5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too poor to try anything else, i like ibanez but jacksons my baby.

she will be buried with me when i eventually kill myself

Gaytars

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>>Kramer or Jackson???
>high end

Ha ha ha ha ha

>Any guitar fagz scrolling?
>>Kramer or Jackson???
>I want to get nice high end metal guitar,can't decide.

Caparison TAT - the only metal guitar you will ever need

Ibanez.

Ive got a Kramer Pacer I picked up on a musicians friend scratch and dent deal for like 150 shipped. I swapped in the seymour duncan custom custom plus EVH clone and it rips, great playability, sounds great.

This guy is a prick but has a point. Jacksons are meh tier.
I love Caparisons but They aren't easily accessible. I picked up an Ibanez RG550 for like $250 a few years ago and never looked back.

Just bought a custom shop Jackson. I will put that up next to an overpriced ferry boot headstock axe any day.

I play a Gibson SG. But I'm a Sabbath fanatic, so it makes sense.

Mine. Schecter Damien with No Shadows Optics led inlays

Another of mine. Ibanez Jem with No Shadows led vine

Schecter C1 Hellraiser

Which is fine. It's just meh. There's just nothing interesting about Jackson guitars. Nothing that makes it a better deal to me than Ibanez. I've tried Jacksons and Charvels and Strats. The neck profile isn't as good (to me) as either of my two Ibby's. And aesthetically I've never seen a Jackson that looked good. Maybe it's just me, but Jacksons aren't really cool anymore.They give me the same feeling as Buick cars.

E

How about neither. Get yourself and ESP.

Kramer guitars or at least new Kramers are really poor quality. They went broke awhile back and got bought out so their stuff now is really just China late crap. Jackson is good depending on the model.

If I needed a decent cheap guitar, I'd buy one of those full scale starts for 100 dollars or so on eBay then just SS it

What's wrong with a Fender?

Honestly, looks like the old Ibanez i had years ago with an Edge 3 trem. RG series 350 dx or something like that, loved it.

"Some cunt dropped it out of the window though"

adorama.com/ja2916902593.html?sdtid=11224595&emailprice=t&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=rflaid62905

Adorama has a Jackson Pro model for 399 no tax no shipping.

That was pure liquid shit

I second the people saying ibanez my rg350exz is a great metal guitar

>schecter
best guitar i ever played for the money,
also jacksons are pretty nice, but the 2k+ $ models are worth it, could be wrong on that one tho.

Play a custom shop and tell me that. I have two Rg550s as well. Great guitars but not even close to my custom shop. It really is amazing.

Jackson. I have a Crimson swirl Kelly that I absolutely love.

Depends what kind of metal you want to play OP. Ibanez is always a great safe choice for both looks/quality, especially high end. You should also check out PRS/MusicMan though if you've got the money. Your best bet will be to go try a bunch of guitars in a shop and see what you enjoy playing the most

Nobody here shilling for Schecter?

Also if you want to spend less than $200, get an SK Strat. Costs less than the Fender original and still sounds and plays well enough. Just my 2 cents.

a poor craftsman blames his tools

ESP ALL DAY

Get a nice semi-hollow and stop playing shit tier riffs with tinny distortion

>i bet you're poor

yeah man I know but everyone has Ibanez and Jacksons, I like the looks of those Kramer superstrats. The problem is that there's really no big music store in my town,especially for the type of guitars I dig. looking to spend around 1000€

If a custom shop has the same or similar neck profile to any other Jack/Fender/Charvel I'd probably just wish i was playing my 550. Honestly, Ibanez is legendary seeing as they've brought back the 550 this year. With the OG edge trems being a common feature in their MIJ guitars I don't really search through other companies anymore.

The only other guitars I care about would is the Carvin/Kiesel Jason Becker model ,

That's exactly like spending 100k on a Toyota celica .

after Fender bought Jackson the guitars haven't been the same, if you can find one from before that happened for cheap get it, but that's unlikely. I recommend Ibanez from my own experience, they're generally affordable and I think they're really high quality guitars for what you decide to pay.

Kramer is on the brink of going out of business. Gibson has no quality control and allows shit tier guitars to leave the warehouse. Fender hasn't improved their design in decades, getting left behind. Honestly Schecter is head and shoulders above most brands. Their custom shop guitars and mind blowing.

how that even relates?

OP if you have the money consider a PRS if you want a truly high end guitar that's designed to be versatile and last. Otherwise check out a higher end Ibanez, you can almost never go wrong in terms of quality when it comes to Ibanez, especially the more expensive models.

I know how you feel about super strat shapes, I love them myself. I'd actually recommend looking at Chapman guitars for that sort of thing. I got an Ml-1 standard a little while ago and I love it to death, looks amazing, really easy to play and sounds fantastic. They also make a higher end pro version if you're looking to spend more, the ghost frets look really cool too if you're interested in explorer shape guitars

ESP USA M-III

never played Ibanez but there have to be a reason why you guys love it

That's one of the nicest looking guitars I have seen

quality+versatility+decent price

I also considered Chapman,but there's maybe one store in my country that sales them.I would like to try a guitar before purchase but I think I will have to order online and hope for the best lol

You need to play a guitar to see if you're happy with it. Any large music stores near you? Or are you up for returning a guitar you order which you find you don't like as much as you wanted?

I know man. My best bet is to go to the capital city witch is 300km away from me and go over different stores and purchase

Mine has the “speed” neck shape. I felt the same way about Ibanez until I bought a LG Reissue Jem. Got it and it had a neck pocket crack. Sent it back and bought my Jackson. Not even close.

MIM Telecaster
MIM customized Stratocaster
Ibanez acoustic
Jay Turser acoustic
Yamaha RBX bass
Epiphone Les Paul for parts
and a VOX custom AC15 mic'd with an MXL 990

a man of taste and class, like me

get yourself something that could bring out a lot of mid-frequencies. a good tube amplifier should make any shitty guitar sound fucking great. depending on how your guitar is setup, try taking it to a shop and have them do professional setup on it. or try learn it yourself too.

I'm experienced in guitar,I just ask for advice for guitar brands and quality. as always Sup Forums delivers

Fender's guitars are really comfortable to me, and that's the only thing that really matters. The neck carve is thick enough to wrap my thumb around for F-shape barre chords but thin enough for the little lead things every once in a while. I don't do much metal but that might be why. I'm more of an indie-rock/acoustic artist. I just wanted to get gear that could be versatile and do metal if I really needed to.
Focus on mids and overdrive into a tube-amp. Built in overdrive on solid-state amplifiers are garbage. The amplifier matters more than the guitar at this point.
I guess it also depends if you're playing in your bedroom, or doing recording/gigs.
a shitty guitar can play well depending on how you set it up, desudesudesu

Fender's are great i give you that,but not my style,all you said is true. I own Randall 50w tube head with V30 cab.
what I want in new axe is
>floyd rose
>ebony
>seymour duncan
>good looks

1000€ budget

Listen to these smart guitarfags and get yourself an ESP.

My ESP with Led Monster Energy logos

Pretty sure anything from Ibanez or ESP should do more than fine. I'm not up-to-date with metal guitars but I'd go find a well-playing piece of shit and then swap the pups and bridge at a shop. Do research on the parts first and if they'll fit on a body.
Customizing a guitar means a lot more than just buying a brand new one. I've got an emotional bond with this cheap fucker because of how much work I've done on it. Second-hand $500 and then $300 on upgrades and now I've got an American Standard made from a terrible piece of shit.

Jackson all the way

Get the slant top soloist. Make sure it's neckthrough with EMG, and original Floyd Rose tremelo, not licensed.

Japanese is pretty good, but American made is better. The hardware on the Japanes and American will hold up much better.

just a heads up to anyone.

The MH-1000 from ltd is the exact same guitar, built in the very same facility just a different head stock.

Well made guitar.

ESP is the best.

Their Navigator line costs more than a Real Gibson.

PRS sends there employees to Japan to watch ESP so they can learn how to do it by the best.

ESP already makes the best jackson, it's called an M-II and Jackson sued them because the headstock was the same.

A custom made one starts at around $6000. Not because it is worth that, but because demand is so strong.

nice, Ive seen a very similarly built strat, it's amazing what you can do with a cheap guitar that plays well and has good intonation and all that. the guy who built the strat i'm talking about (it looks exactly like yours, same pickguard and rose fretboard and all) put his own handmade tremol-no on it, and it's honestly the only strat i've ever played that I didn't want to put down (i'm not a strat person).

Are you saying Jackson (Fender) has better quality control than ESP?

Jackson made a 23 fret custom shop guitar....23 frets....they fucking forgot a fret and still delivered the guitar to the buyer that waited over a year for it.

Here is proof it existed.

>Kiesel
Scammers...check their past fuck ups...

Amazing looking finish

I'm not saying anything about their quality compared to any other manufacturer.

I was just throwing in my vote for what I personally find to be a good mid range 1000.00 + guitar for shred.

That is a laughable blunder though.

We made a strat without the middle pickup, that will be $7000.

lol fender

if you need an acoustic guitar, i've got you bruh

I'm considering buying a guitar from Aliexpress (poorfag) and change pickups later, take it to a guitar mechanic or tune it myself

Dude that's a terrible idea. Look into Ibanez RG series.

Perfect for poorfags who want to shred.

Yeah. If PRS send their people over to Japan it's for a reason.

You're a fucking retard

I want a Les Paul, that doesnt look like absolute shit, even if it's a chinese copy.. and changing a pickups costs less.. is it not?

This man speaks the truth.

An RG570 can be as cheap as $500. But it's almost the same thing as a $3000 Ibanez JEM.

Just get a second-hand Epiphone. You'll be better off with something you could actually play properly. I got my shitty Epiphone off a friend for $40 and just fucking ripped the thing apart for extra parts for other guitars, like my custom shop Otamatone

ESP makes the best strats.

Fender can suck a dick with their laughable prices.

Hell I picked up a digital camo floor model that obviously nobody wanted at guitarcunter for 165.00. Had humbuckers and a locking trem, and I made an album with that POS. Worked fine.

It's just that the quality is not there. The hardware rusts easy as shit, the tremelo system is gay, and the pickups are dumb (hate passive pickups for metal). Also the bolt on necks suck.

I would still use it if I had no other options though.

That's why you buy Ibanez guitars made in JAPAN. Not the chinese, Indonesian, or Korean garbage.

The EDGE trem is the best trem ever made, that is why they cost $300+ each to replace. They are on guitars made in 1985 and the chrome hasn't been damaged.

That does look quality, on par with Floyd Rose original for sure.

But the guy is poor remember?

This same trem is found on the RG570. They are very common and $500 is a fair price.

$500 for a high end instrument is about as low as you can get.

I like schecter diamond series

Yes, that is a good price. I would personally save up in that case.

I do love the Ibanez necks also. So thin and nice.

Kids buy celicas because they "look cool" but celicas are shit cars and internally no different from that other low end toyota.
In this case its related because kramers are currently shit guitars but OP wants one because they "look cool'.

Get an Ltd or ibanez man

He posted a vintage USA made Kramer, so I think he knows this.

USA Kramers are very good.

I guess to each his own. Maybe one day I'll get around to finding some crazy custom shop Jackson but as it stands Ibanez's are more accessible and if i ever want a solid shred machine at any point they've got me covered.
post a pic of your baby if you've got one.

If you like the les Paul shape, check out an Ltd ec 1000

Once again Ibanez RG550/570s can be found for not even $300 used.
Mine came looking like a POS but it plays like a beauty

But it looks really cheap.
This one is for like 230$..

Sorry in advance for the blurry as fuck pic I took that image like 3 -4 years ago when I still had a shit phone.

I played an older Kramer once and it was meh-tier. But I do like they way they look. I didn't realize there were any good ones around so i assumed they were all shit. You have a point myguy. I'm too quick to judge.

Also you can customise everything about the guitar, colors, custom logos..

EVH Wolfgang Special (2011)
& Standard (2017)

The tonal output response on these things are phenomenal, Dimebag sequels & all.

Here is a picture of a used RG570.

This one is $510 where I am. It's in decent enough shape.

I can't stress enough, the made in JAPAN stuff is SO much better than the cheap ones. I know they look cool, but think...do you want high end or something that "looks" high end?

Cool

One may ask, but what does an Ibanez made in Japan sound like?

Behold.....

youtube.com/watch?v=8mCGi0YvL5I

Carvin/kiesel

Chinese fakes are sometimes made with chopstocks and a cardboard/glue combo.

who the fuck does that to a guitar..

That looks nice. Is that model neck through?

Please don't. They use fake pictures.

Jackson makes some amazing stuff in that price range, don't be retarded.