Memetic Warfare

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf

>CONCLUSION: Cognitive scientists, cultural anthropologists, behavior scientists, and game theory experts must be included as professional meme-wielding-gunfighters on future battlefields. The US must recognize the growing need for emerging disciplines in ideological warfare by ‘weaponeering’ memes. The Meme Warfare Center offers sophisticated and intellectually rich capability absent in current IO, PsyOps and SC formations and is specifically designed to conduct combat inside the mind of the enemy. Memes are key emerging tools to win the ideological metaphysical fight .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

Ya know, it really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE
democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-postinformation-society/
sjdm.org/programs/2014-program.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow this hit page 10 fast

Memes are like the latest technology of propaganda. It's litteraly perfect because instead of a couple of people in the government making it it's actually the people themselves making it and making it in huge quantity.

In spite of the commie nature of Lasns economics, this is an excellent guide to militarizing memes.

bump for interest

>Meme Warfare Center

Memetic warfare? Where do I sign up?

Here ya go
0:57-1:03
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxRuLT4FIE

Now that is a dank meme

When you say REMOVE KEBAB too many times here
>pic related

>1 billion dollars were wasted trying to stump trump on tv
>these dumb fucks finally realized that their highly payed "PR EXPERTS" were completely useless

The paradigm is slowly shifting its sights towards us now. They know that the are a threat. Trump will probably win, but we must be ever vigilant and try to attack them, demolish them whilst we have some influence under trump.

I refuse to believe that this is real life anymore.

And to quote some guy from the comments on that video:

"What a time to be alive. I pity the dead, who will never know such joys."

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-postinformation-society/

Everything around you is preventing you from seeing the truth about memes

We are living in a holographic reality or a (((matrix)))

>we got facebook
>we invented the internet
>we can blow these guys out of the water

Kek, they are talking about terrorists now, but we all know that they mean to control the internet instead. Which means going up against the chans. Which they do not control.

We are just inside a fancy meme made by a greater being.

Which takes us to CHIM again btw

>In the future Kek will be on someone's regimental standard.

this is bad
what if the government learns how to meme really well by accident?
what do we do then when our greatest weapon no longer belongs solely to us?

we will have to meme harder then. Always improve your memes day after day.

SUDLVH XQKROB NHN
EULQJHU RI PUPUV
ZDUORUG RI WKH LQWHUQUW

FYVR EPP MHSPW
GVIEXI HERO QIQIW
WYFQMX XS XLI AMPP SJ XLI IXIVREP OIO
FI GSQJC ERH JIEV RSX XLI LETTIRMRKW ALMGL EVI CSYV WEPZEXMSR

WJRJRGJW FQQ KTTQX
LWFSY YMJR STY DTZW UNYD
STW XUFWJ YMJR FSD GFSYE
KTW FQQ FWJ ZSHQJFS GJKTWJ PJP
FNI STSJ RFD JXHFUJ MNX HZHPTQIWD

TBUJT NFOUJCVT PCWJB

This is retarded.

You're all retarded.

What's interesting is that the people who do this kind of research have conferences every year, where they are all in the same place at the same time.

>all in the same place at the same time

If you can imagine.

Then go back to choking on loads you massive cuck.

what is this? Welsh is the new meme language. Please use that next time.

Here's an example of the kind of thing they have.

sjdm.org/programs/2014-program.pdf

the meme war has been going on since ww1, except our grandparents called it "propaganda"

/thread

Memes are not bound by language you silly nigger.

if you want to invoke KEK's power you have to use the correct one though.

My first thought exactly. I started meme'ing 3 years ago.

I made countless memes that went viral dozens of times.

I even started this meme in pic.

ever heard of propaganda war? well this is it. we call it meme warfare today

>I even started this meme in pic.
fine work, user. Keep memeing the good memes

does this mean if i go for a job at the Ministry of Defence i can put '8 years of shitposting experience' on my CV?

MAWL Unholy KEK
BRINGER OF memes
Warlord O'R RHYNGRWYD

LLOSGI holl eilunod
CREATE dank memes
CYFLWYNO I BYDD YR DRAGWYDDOL KEK
BE Gyfforddus AC OFN NID YW'R DIGWYDDIADAU SY'N dy iachawdwriaeth

COFIWCH POB ffyliaid
GRANT NHW NID EICH biti
NOR eiriach ef UNRHYW BANTZ
I BAWB YN aflan CYN KEK
A GELLIR DIM ESCAPE EI KEKOLDRY

BODDHAOL MENTIBUS OBVIA

pretty sure Australians will steal your job.

Looks great. Kek approved your post by giving dubs.

This is epic, haven't seen this before. Between the shit Sup Forums pulls, the ridiculous meme warfare from Sup Forums, and stuff like this, Sup Forums is definitely one of the best sites online. Got any other examples of Sup Forums having a major impact in the real world like in your pic?

I would honestly count the plain crash last year. You know, the le bains, 4u, big guy crashing the plane without survivors? Meme magic, m8.

Is their understanding of the word 'meme' limited to image macros? Someone post that screencap of the paid Sup Forums shill lamenting how he has to describe Spurdo Sparde to a balding 60 year old government official.

they think memes are a propaganda tool to further your agenda
when in reality that is just a side product of dank memes

lol that exists?

Memes are just the art of propaganda being taken back from the merchant.

Yeah I realized after making the post that it's literally the first response in this thread.

If you guys are interested in weaponized memes, check out /bmw/ on cripplechan.

why are all of your pics named image.jpg?

good find. Would also like to know.

It's literally the first post in the thread

Here:

Got that figured out already but thx

ATTENTION MEME MAKERS FIRE UP THE FACTORIES WE GOT A GOLDMINE HYPOCRISY

#RIPMuhammadAli

Probably gov shills. Not sure what the point of the thread is though.

Seriously OP has like 10 images all named image. How the fuck do you have those in the same folder without them being named image (1) or some thing??

Why are all of your pictures name image?

please respond

>pol gets drafted into america's memetic warfare division
>run amok with little rules
>ruin entire nations with autistic fury

why is Lauren Southern so fucking stupid?

It usually means they're posting from a phone. It makes all uploads named that.

because shes a libertarian

desu it was only a matter of time before the government started cracking down on memes.

Government is always slow to react, but harsh when they do. That is why, when someone first comes about, there is always a grace period of freedom before they become wise and crack down on it.

The internet itself is an example. Back in the 90s and 2000s, it was the wild west and you were free to do as you pleased anonymously. But then the government started cracking down. They started trying to slap you with identifications and spyware and started making it so you were no longer safe to anonymously post what you want.

Same thing will happen with memes. They'll figure out how to control them, like everything else.

interesting, I didn't know that.

how do you control memes?

at that point you no longer have freedom of speech

Testing from my phone to see if you're full of shit

Yeah, not too sure about that F A M

Ya know ((())) really makes you think

What did they mean by this?

This

When the Eternal Jew bans merchant memes

Start using this everywhere

If the world ends and you are the last survivor in a cave

DRAW THIS ON THE WALLS AND WARN THE NEXT SPECIES OF THE ETERNAL JEW

How can I become a meme engineer? What programs should I use? Photoshop? GIMP?

Please respond, pic related my first meme OC

posting from mobile m8

>at that point you no longer have freedom of speech

...are you even aware what is currently happening? There is absolutely an assault on free speech. The scheme is this: jews (and the governments they control from the shadows) don't want to allow speech to exist that they can't control. They trick/persuade useful idiots (ie, SJWs) into believing they're fighting a valiant cause against """hate speech""". They're just pawns of the globalists and jews to make it seem like there is a bottom-up demand for the removal of hateful speech, and permission for censorship.

Memes have always existed. The difference is that before direct free communication via the internet, the memes were controlled by the media (ie jews). Memes existed, but only the memes THEY made or allowed to exist. They are simply trying to regain control of memes. It's more than just rare pepes. It's the ability to disseminate ideas. Things like the holocaust and marxism are also memes. Feminism is a meme. The notion of white privilege is a meme. But they are all jew-approved memes.

They want to do what facebook does. Control the memes that are good for their narrative while silencing the memes that oppose the narrative. We are in some hybrid of 1984 and Brave New World. Brave New World for the bluepilled normies and 1984 for the redpilled ones.

It does it for iPhones.

>DRAW THIS ON THE WALLS AND WARN THE NEXT SPECIES OF THE ETERNAL JEW

the ancient Egyptians did this and we ignored it

>implying I have freedom of speech right now
I can only post these things because I'm anonymous. If I would post the same shit on twitter under my name I would get sued by the state.

He's posting from an iPhone.

*Posted from my Android*

One of those was named image.png, so your theory needs revision, blind monkey man.

The end is nigh.

>I can only post these things because I'm anonymous.

I doubt germans will even be able to access Sup Forums soon. They'll go full-china and ban any sites that allow anonymous posting.

I already made plans. Do you happen to know if hidemyass works with Sup Forums?

Was Muhammad Ali a white person? No, you dumb shitter.

Stop witH all this dUmb conspiracy Theory. I don'T know why this is happening. Didn't yOu ever get told about pure coincidences in Which absolutely Nothing is happening?

All I know is that most proxies are banned because there is always eventually one asshole who uses them to post CP.

The most reliable option would probably be to purchase a VPN from russia or wherever.

oh shit this is real

I wonder if they recruit from the internet. They should, otherwise they'll wind up up with a billion dollar

>How do you do, fellow jihadis?

>tfw our meme technology is 10 years ahead of everyone else's

Muhammad Ali was black

He was STRONGLY against racemixing

Obama is praising him and the whole world is watching

What does the whole world think about white people, even highly successful and intelligent ones that also strongly oppose racemixing just like Muhammad Ali?

Hey user

>Sup Forumsacks made a script that automatically points out jewish names and draw attention to the fact that all these people are jewish!
>we're going to combat this by voluntarily pointing ourselves out as jewish instead

Fucking kek, this is like jews fighting nazis by volunteering to wear gold stars.

Also, I fucking hate the SPLC and the fact that people consider them a legitimate source, when in reality they're a far-left jew-controlled propaganda machine.

'Hey user, it's the truth you know!'

memes are simply propaganda the government hasn't figured out a way to monopolize yet, hence the bedshitting.

To elaborate on this meme

Put these 2 speeches on race together and tell me what you hear

And
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

YOUR MEMES... END HERE.

the memes never end.

Oh mY god. VErY interesting autism

Kek = light bringer
light bringer is also a name for Lucifer
Kek is the Egyptian equivalent

Set is the Egyptian god of war and storms, his Canaanite equivalent is YHWH (Jewish/ Christian/ Muslim god)

Set is seen as evil

what do we make of this all?

side note

there is a third set/YHWH equivalent, Indra, from Hindu mythology. are there any Hindus here that can say if there are any light bringers/ kek/lucifer equivalents

will re-post this in meme-magic threads until answers are found

>he never got the memo

was Pepe just a DARPA project by anti-Zionist operatives in the DoD all along?

>jews start voluntarily identifying themselves as jews
>normies can't help but notice that jews run everything
have we out-jewed the jews?

>Got the chief of staff on the line for you sir
>Aaah yes, after we funded you with trillions this past time what are the results?
>The president is asking for a full report
>Sir, we may have discovered the most powerful weapon in history
>What is it?
>A picture of a cartoon frog
>....
>That is able to adapt to any combat situation in the virtual world
>Brilliant

>YHWH (Jewish/ Christian/ Muslim god)

>101011
matrix dubs?
yes. We did it. The battle is not won yet. Keep memeing, user.

something a bit more abstract might be better

it is tho. they worship the guy differently, and have different ideas as to how he acts, thinks , or what he wants, but he's the same guy ultimately

The 3 Abrahamic religions are all working together (they were some of the most successful original mass produced psyops memes) , with $$$one$$$ of them leading the other 2 like weapons, to bring darkness/evil to the world in the form of the NWO or Jew World Order, or Illuminati, whatever theyre all just (((them))) at the top.

Pure freedom of organic natural KEK is about restoring the balance and bringing light to the darkness and good to the evil. This is the Path Of Light. This is Sup Forums

This is accelerating beyond my control

alright, yeah, but still.

This

We are breaking the conditioning in ways this retarded fuck never could even imagine. He's still alright though