ITT: Pictures of musicians that make you sad

Pic related, Bjork at Mark Bell's funeral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIsAazPVnFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qIhiog1ENeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was dead a day later

It's not like they were orbiters

Lauren Mayberry immediately after being literally raped by a chauvinist asking for her hand in marriage.

what an old hag

the beginning of the end.

Dude, I wonder how hard it must've been for Krist. Must've hurt like hell.

I never thought the whole fireman thing was funny or cute. Just sad and strange.

John Wetton and Robert Fripp (Christmas 2016)

Gone a month later.
At least Fripp looks happy.

Are we sure that's John Wetton? Doesn't look like him even with cancer...

Mark E Smith? what the fuck

I'm going to cry
At least he found a semblance of peace.

It's coming soon.

Brian is incredibly cute you fuck

Why did this dumb cunt wear bright blue to a funeral? That's disrespectful as fuck.

Imagine having dyslexia

How can't you love this guy id marry the guy instantly

I WOULD TOO YOU DICKHEAD

So you dyslexic too? what the fuck do you mean

Point to me where I said I thought Brian was not adorable you snivering little rat. You fucking pukestain. Brian's BEHAVIOR was not adorable, in regards, naturally to that firefighter shit acid meltdown he had.
Don't you dare try to attempt mental gynmastics with me you brainlet mouthbreather garbage. You fucking bank of semen.

I mean in general he's cute I don't give a shit if he's mental he looks like he'd be well up for a hug which is all I want he can be fucked in the head all he likes

That's ok just don't misconstrue what I said on purpose.

>people that give a fiddlers fuck about The Beach Boys

first photo back from his suicide journey to the Big Sur

youtube.com/watch?v=rIsAazPVnFQ

I accept your apology but I catch you talking shit on Brian again consider yourself finished big man

>talking shit on Brian
That'll be the fucking day.

He'll be fine

god i wish that were me

:(

it's a video and it doesn't make me sad as much as it just makes me generally emotional when i think of its context. brian was making steps towards cutting landy out of his life at this time. you can see the toll the 80s has taken on him. then dennis starts playing brian's favorite song and it pulls him into some trance or out of his perpetual trance and he's truly happy. it's just a sweet thing to see to me, but then i get sad thinking about how dennis is dead now and how brian had to lose two little brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=qIhiog1ENeU

i meant carl, not dennis

Idk why this one makes me feel melancholic. It feels like and end of a coming of age movie. It feels like their friendship or something is coming to an end.

Please go die in a car fire.
Maybe you'll get some Good Vibrations.

TOO MANY PUPPIIIIIIES

I think Brian was happy a good amount of the time I don't like the think he was in constant misery even in his worst years

You might not like to think that, but it's pretty much indisputable that he's struggled with some serious depression most of his life. I wouldn't call it constant misery, I'm sure there were ups, but on the whole I think it's ridiculous to think Brian's lived a completely happy life. Got the shit beat of him constantly as a kid, had his piece of shit dad constantly in his business and meddling with his body of work in his adulthood, having creative aspirations fall through, both his younger brothers died, drug addiction, wasn't allowed to see his kids, had a guy completely fry his brain through overdosing him on meds in order to completely control him for over a decade.

I know he wasn't completely happy, not even close, but I think he's aware of how much he's improved and he seems happier

yeah now

I just realized he has hair in this picture.

idk mang like all of them

Their youth. All of our youth is gone very quickly and it's an extremely emotional point in our lives. That's what Spiderland is about.

whoever this old faggot is he has shit taste in dogs

fug off he has his resons

>Must've hurt like hell.
more like Must've KURT like hell

no its not you turd

Why is everyone smiling? It's a funeral lmao

this made me tear up ngl senpai

damn...

why does that grimes pic make you sad?

kurt looks like a trap

>that outfit

Good lord. I know Bjork is narcissistic and attention-starved as all fuck but couldn't she at least tone it down for a fucking funeral?

>owns several Skinny Puppies

God damn it can you at least look at her fucking face? She's clearly fucking hurt by his passing, yet your raging hate-boner for her won't let the way she's fucking dressed pass. What's your fucking problem?

I was about to call you a fucking retard for not realizing those were galgos but then I got the joke

Not wearing all black to a funeral is disrespectful.

I think the two knew each other well enough so that Mark wouldn't care what one of his best friends and most frequent collaborators wore to his fucking funeral. You have no fucking context as to why she wore that, yet you still attempt to make conclusions about the kind of person she is. Kill yourself.

>calm, calm down

Some people request that coloured clothing is worn by guests at their funeral.

Dont you fucking dare

god, who is he?

Phil Elverum

this. My mom always requests that we try to celebrate and not treat it as a funereal when shes passes, shes pretty adamant about it.

>surrounded by pseudo-fags
The absolute state of Bork.

Brian will live forever

In america dumb shit
Björk is from one of the other thousands of countries on earth
Fucking amerinigger

I-It's a soundcheck right?

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>American education

5 days later he hung himself

Looks like a fag

>Ian would always change his mind on things
If only, user

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Probably the reason I like him so much and you're a pleb

:^)

Pleb you will not talk about the music I like on this website.

Your the pleb who has fantasy of music of your grandparents as the main means of listening to a generation of music.

I never had a fantasy like you fucks do

You will never be part of a music generation collective because you listen to music that grandparents listen to.

You will never go there and be there

I listen to more modern music than old the fuck you mean Brians just hot

Sur3

>her was spine broken

Jeff is alive so it's all fine

fixed now. thamks