Hahahahaha so California make themselves a safe zone for immigrants of all nations...

Hahahahaha so California make themselves a safe zone for immigrants of all nations, and Trump in fear of upsetting the corporations is going to pull out the immigration control from the state.

HAHAHAHAHA

You have a Pussy for a President, HAHAHAHA

Like most American all BIG MOUTH and no ACTION, well the only action they get is sucking that DICK with their big mouths.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Pussy for a President.

HAHAHAHA

Pussy President Trump is a hypocrite like all Americans, he talks about better paedo control but is a paedo himself, cheated on his wife and ended up with gold digger #5 Milenia or whatever that SLUTS name is.

Remember when those FAGGOTS who cried about Bill Clinton having an affair, but yet they don't worry about Pussy Boy Don.

They let Russia attack people in Syria, who they are supposedly there to protect, because he doesn't want to upset Putin.

HAHAHAHAHA Fucking Pussy President

HAHAHAHAA and he cant stop Jong Un and has to be a Pussy on Twitter, with WORDS, HAHAHAHAHA PUSSY BOY ONLY FIGHTS WITH WORDS

America is full of PUSSIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PUSSY TRUMP

He can't even stop the school kids from dying from other PUSSY Americans who can get guns for cheap.

But he can't do anything or else he will upset the Pussy Redneck Brigade HAHAHAHAHA

More kids will die HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAH PUSSY TRUMP

He can't get jobs back that he promised, and the IT jobs are in TAIWAN, HAHAHAHAHA

So much for American Jobs for Americans HAHAHAHAHA Pussy President Trump

He doesn't want to anger his corporate bosses so he forces sub quality goods to be built in Taiwan to be sold for mass PROFITS in the US, maybe start a house fire or 10000 and kill more useless fat gay PUSSY Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy President Trump, cannot feed his people right, they eat fake meat made with meat glue... HAHAHAHAHAHA

He doesn't want to upset his bosses, so his own people get fed food that isn't rated well for human consumption HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING Pussy Boy Trump

And Americans are PUSSIES for allowing it, and then they actually pay for the food and pay for the delivery gay boy's WAGES too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then when they all get FATTER they have to mortgage and take out loans to pay for their medical bills HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking bunch of Pussy Losers HAHAHAHAHAA

why do u think we spend 10x more on military than any other thing in our government. so we can be openly pussies and no one can touch us. its not a great situation but dont believe for a second that americans dont know were pussies deep down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA People still don't have their wall either HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy Boy Trump not delivering promise to make Mexico pay it, because he is a PUSSY and can't do shit but complain on TWITTER with WORDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Then he couldn't get the money from his boses either HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking "American President" HAHAHAHAHAHA what a PUSSY

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking Pussy President gets so upset about the media telling the truth about him, he acts like a CHILD on twitter like a Pussy and cries with words. HAHAHAHAHA

"FAKE NEWS GUYS TRUST ME I AM YOUR PUSSY PRESIDENT"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and everyone believes him HAHAHAHAHA Pussies like Pussies I guess HAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHA then the christ faggots all cry about gay boys and heshes in the forces HAHAHAHAHA

Trump doesn't want to upset them but gets rid of them HAHAHAHAHA then gets upset because he upset the FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHA Pussy President HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And all that is left in the forces is roly poly FATBOI PUSSIES HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Best Army in the world user" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Pussy Trump HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA because nobody is posting I guess all the Pussy Americans are crying when they know it is all true HAHAHAHAHA

Pussies like their President HAHAHAHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and why is most Americans FAT HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Fatbois HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pussy President HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

America HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[spoiler alert] people are sick of you talking about trump

California is practically its own country pres can fuck off

Is this some of that Russian propaganditsky? Sure looks like it.

kek

>sametarding this hard
i never knew "blind hysterical rage" was part of the grief process, but then again, you have been struggling with the denial stage (russians haxxord our elections!) for a couple of years now.
#sad
#gethelp

salty

Russian propaganda is always pro-trump. So no, it's not.

Embarassing OP, your infatuation with Trump dictates your every thought. Pathetic OP.

Tell that to the fat libtard Michael Moore who just participated in an anti-trump rally in NYC completely organized by Russians.

Ignorant faggot doesn't understand Russian meddling is to belittle the whole US and not a particular party.

Doesn't that make you also infatuated if you always go into Trump threads?

I don't that's your insinuation based on me entering one Trump thread.

Embarassing OP.

Who says I am OP, insinuation indeed.

Didn't know it was summer already.

fuck of Russian

>being triggered by mainstream politics
Kill your ____.

I love these breads it brings out the hypocrite Americans who have no clue about anything.

Back to Sup Forums faggot, SAGE in all fields.

Ooof I see the OP won

>Mom I'm thinking about America again.
Shut up and eat your borscht.

fuck off you immigrant bastard not our fault you don't have your own shit country

Speak for yourself pussy.

BAITY BAITY, MOMMY LOOK AT ME I MAEK KIDS ANGRY ON THE INTERWEBZ XD XD LE MAYMAYS.

Shitty bait, go scream at the sky, cry that he won. Hahahahahahahaha.

Liberals are such a fucking joke, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>When you take the bait as hard as you want pence and trump to take your ass.
>when you make sure to bash "the other side"
>being this basic