Why in the dirty titty would I want to?

You want to date and fuck teens ?
>>Go find there -> ejuz.lv/teens
It's better than TINDER

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I've been statutory raped before.

Nah

why the fuck are you even here you stupid fucking piece of shit

This chick told everyone at my school that i did lol. she didnt want to have the shame of people knowing she fucked me D:

Sex is only fun if girls don't enjoy it.

This

I was heavily drinking once with my housemate and a friend of mine and her friend. I went to bed with my friends friend and nothing happened. I fell asleep and I woke up and my hand was down her pants, I considered my options before realizing I was in too deep and just continued

well, some feminist groups believe ALL heterosexual sex is rape, so no

This cuck, holy shit lol

Yes. They stop fighting as they appraoch orgasm. If you make them cum hard a couple times they just cry because they are ashamed that they like it. They never tell anyone either.

MMOOOOODDSSS
MMMOOOOOOOOODS
MOOoooOOODDSs

Anyone have any tips for making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

Degrade them as a human being and make the feel helpless/worthless. It should also be with someone who trusts you deeply, that way they will have trust issues for the rest of their lives.

pretty much, even though she's my wife, it's still rape to strip her and fuck her whilst she's passed out

A girl crying, preferably crying "I WANT MY MOMMY" is pretty much guaranteed to make me fuck her twice as violently, and cum five times harder