Its been six years since this gem came

>its been six years since this gem came

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_X6PrASho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce?

youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE

I think it's time to put a dagger in the whole vaporwave thing right lads. It's already mainstream at this point. The gamer fags watching Papa Franku and h3h3 love vaporwave. Any Tumblr girl these days loves posting "a e s t h e t i c" pictures and being an ironic weeb. Vaporwave techniques have been appropriated by pop artists. It's dead. 6 years. It's been a good run.

Wrong

>not liking something because it's mainstream

go back to facebook pleb
Even the alt right kekistan retards are into vaporwave. Every cancerous sect of the normie internet listens to vaporwave or uses vaporwave aesthetic at this point. It's not cool anymore.

Neat. It’s been about 20 minutes since I came.

again, just because everybody's listening to it and uses aesthetic doesn't make it good? sucks not being able to listen to music you like if everybody else listens to it

Sucks being a facebook pleb get out newfag

t. nu-male

All white people were created by the black scientiest yakub, thus making everything whites do actually made by blacks

>gem

>gem

>Who cares if it becomes mainstream xD
t. actual normalfags
you fags should lurk 2 years b4 posting

Reminder that (((Ethan))) described Mac demarco's music as vaporwave to his normie viewers

It's been dead for a minute.

The only vaporwave album that's 'mainstream is machintosh In fact I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on earth with maybe 3 other guys that actually downloaded pic related it's not even on soulseek.

>normies "love" vaporwave
>appropriated by pop artists
You're fucking retarded. That's like saying Rick and Morty fans "love" science fiction, so you have to abandon sci-fi because a bunch of annoying faggots developed a shallow, fleeting appreciation for the most superficial aspects of something. I'm hardly interested in the genre myself and I still hate you for saying something that stupid. You can't even call this shit mainstream to begin with.

I still listen to it. I just hate associating myself with it. People just kind of ruined it. Turned it into a meme and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_X6PrASho

Even this had aesthetics.

what is the purpose of this post?