Itt suicide prevention. Tired of the negativity surrounding this issue we are all dying and this shit isn't funny

Itt suicide prevention. Tired of the negativity surrounding this issue we are all dying and this shit isn't funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWz5IEGdy8
youtube.com/watch?v=_H6TWaa7TEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

i tried to kill myself back in my first year of highschool by jumping in front of a car. After i came out of the hospital i've been made fun of because of that

Try harder next time faggot

k thanks

"The ex-suicide opens his front door, sits down on the step, and laughs. Since he has the option of being dead, he has nothing to lose by being alive. It is good to be alive. He goes to work because he doesn't have to."

Op is a Faggot

>Suicide survivor
>Suicide
>Survivor
KEK

Actually, all of us dying is pretty funny.

Suicide attempt survivor is another word for failure

No wonder you attempted suicide - you can't follow through with anything

agreed

Almost made my sister kill herself last week. She tried to overdose LOL

Welcome to the subhumans Retard database. Is it lineal?

You are all failures. You should try again and get it right this time.

We are all going to die.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWz5IEGdy8

You misspelled "failure"

youre suppossed to step in front of a bus

Because they suck ass and try to rape you on shipping.

You don't see failed suicide bomber being treated as heroes so why should be do the same for your weak ass?

My sis did the same but we brought her up to the hospital in time. Then she was locked up in a loony house with crazy women with beards LOL!

fuck you man, really just go kill yourself

Attempted suicide a few weeks ago
AMA

If more people were suicide success stories, we wouldn't have so many problems due to overpopulation.

lul

Why no second attempt?

For some reason I read that as Llama suicide attempt.

why are you alive then? go kill yourself

Just died, it was fucking crazy, AMA

She probably wished she killed herself once she got in there.

your a cunt

Well, life is a race. Since we all die at the end, the end of the race is death. The goal of any race is to reach the finish line first, so...

It's what she needed tbh. Straightened her out.

i'll straighten you out boy

I have never attempted suicide. If I had, I would have succeeded. I know the statistics on failures and how difficult it can be to successfully kill yourself, which is why there are plenty of times I've been in the mood and not made an attempt because the method or environment made me unlikely to succeed. Whenever I do get around to making an attempt, it's going be well-prepared and be lethal several times over.

Do your fucking research, try harder. "Survivor" isn't a badge of honor, it's a stink of failure

Careful with saying that. You survived being born.

Ye'll do nothin ye pansy. Ye couldn't box eggs.

i can only afford the tube

This actually was my third attempt.
First one was a real shitty attempt, I just downed a bunch of bourbon and meds in my cabinet, woke up the next day all fucked up.

Second attempt (if you could call it that) I chose to bite the bullet.
Pussied out in the end and did the same as first (without intention to kill myself, just to get fucked)

And the most recent attempt I downed a mixture of a fuck ton of xanax and vodka.
Family found me and took me to the hospital, was in a coma for a couple days and had charcoal pumped in me.
Worst experience, a literal nightmare.
Now I’m on this suicide watch for a while, i’ve yet to tell anyone of the first attempt(s)

One day, maybe.
Last time fucked me up.

And everyone else has regretted it ever since. Also, I was almost 3 weeks late and am literally autistic. I didn't WANT this life yo, put me back in the cave

if u u want sum, i'll give it e ya

Well, you're a failure when it comes to achieving your goal of refunding your life, which you can't. You can only waste it. And you're failing at that too by your own metrics, despite the fact that there are people who are more worse off than you doing better in everything including killing themselves. You couldn't cut it with a teaspoon of water.

>I didn't WANT
No one asks to be born. It's retarded to say that you didn't want to be alive. You don't want to be alive right now, you couldn't have regretted being born until you realized that you were born much later.

What a pusillanimous bitch to circumstance you are. And you call yourself autistic.

Why not just die inside? Life is worth living when you're dead inside. Nothing to defend, nothing to cling to, nothing to worry about. There is no real line between dead and alive anyways so we are already dead and the rocks are alive. When you die physically then there is only one thing that can happen and that is to be born again, only it's not you as you see yourself now. What was must be again. Might aswell live if you know this.

>When you die physically there is only one thing that can happen
>and that is to be born again
No.

SHITE IN DA BUCKET
Ye junkies junkies BASTARD ya

if all suicidal people killed themselves, there'd be no more suicides

Fucken put em up

youtube.com/watch?v=_H6TWaa7TEM

Yes
Conciousness is not personalised. It's in everything and every where.

I've been a suicidally depressed NEET for the last 5-6 years
ran out of money and moved back in with my parents
Can I an hero yet?

Tried last week but pulled back what do

Demonstrate and make evident the consciousness of a rock.

sounds like you described the opposite of consciousness, niggerfaggot

When you hit a rock it vibrates and makes a noise. It has weight and other properties. It is a very simple, limited conciousness. Where do you think your brain gets conciousness from? Matter. What is matter fundamentally? It's not more matter, it's an illusion.

>Suicide attempt survivor
???? Doesn't that just make you a failure?
I mean, you survive things that happen to you, you fail things you do to yourself. You can survive a murder attempt, you can only fail a suicide attempt.

>I am a suicide attempt survivor
You mean you are incompetent?

lol. what a failure

I think my brain manifests consciousness through more than just matter. I think my brain manifests consciousness through a specific series of electrochemical exchanges and patterns in a specific structure such as a brain, that consciousness can manifest. I do not see how vibrations indicate pointedness or self-awareness or intention if the hitting of the rock and the vibration of the rock originates from the thing hitting the rock and not from the rock itself.

If what you said followed, the rock would vibrate independent of you striking it, and could even choose not to vibrate at all no matter how hard you hit it. It would do all that of its own accord, even with limited consciousness, because it would be
>conscious
and not merely just an inert rock. Weight is not a property of the mind, either. Were all these things as you claim they are, the rock could decide not to shatter if it collided with something immensely powerful, or be moved, or be eroded, it would have complete control over the fundamental forces and all physical characteristics in this given system by virtue of its, "consciousness".

You have only demonstrated that you are making a series of categorical errors, if nothing more.

>What is matter fundamentally
Energy, dipshit. Matter is energy.

You're so worthless you can't even kill yourself right

Failing to kill yourself is basically failing at failing. Good job.

>I think my brain
DENIED! Not reading further than this shit.

>suicide survivor
Proving that you can fail at anything

>not thinking
>not reading
>not using brain
BTFO.

>im so bad at live, I can't even properly kill myself

Take a load of this guy! You just come here from the pretentious side of Reddit?

Congratulations, you played yourself.

This is op, make a meme of me in 3.33 ms powerpoin repeating ofc.

No. I took a hyper-critical approach to the attempt to demonstrate and make evident the claim that a rock has consciousness by addressing the assumed truth of the situation with a criticism based firmly in the hypothetical, given that the claim that a rock does not have consciousness is less real against the claim that rocks do have consciousness. If user is making a claim, and I'm working with his claim in an honest manner, I can't profess to know anything but his claim as truth in all other cases. That's the established reality in this argument.

All I can do is say I think or I reason given that his ass-backwards claim needs to be treated as a given truth. So he has to address my thoughts on his proposed working of the world as a criticism and nothing more, until I've substantiated whatever my counter-claim might be beyond a hypothetical series of situations and conditions that follow given my thinking and his assumptions such that his assumptions can no longer be taken to be evident, true, or otherwise something that necessarily follows.

I made an attempt japanese style after my divorce. Worked up the courage after downing most of a bottle of whiskey. Duct taped up my tent and started up my stove. Passed out from a combination of carbon monoxide poisoning and liquor.

Woke up confused as shit with a splitting migraine after a fucking raccoon managed to get into the fucking tent. Fucker was scurrying around and cooing like a mother fucker.

After that the depression just kind of lifted a bit and I haven't felt like making another go at it.

Hell, I like you. Come over to my house and suck my sisters.

>suicide """"""""survivor"""""""""
smh wypipo shoot theyself and then blame society

you literally wouldnt have a problem if you weren't killing yourselves, so what the fuck do you want everyone else to do? tie you up or some shit?

SHUT UP!! Can't you see how brave he is? It takes a lot for a person to survive a suicide an they should be celebrated as heroes for the corageous thing they've been througheQ IF YO CNA'T UNDERRSTANRE THATR KILET URSELFO MOTHYERFURKER I ME TIERIE IF EUR SHIT OF TA MAKFEEGG JGRHNEDGHUNFERESKUVNESDVMN,HJ

did you shit your pants upon death

How the fuck do you fail at everything so hard, you fail at killing yourself?

What, you want a medal?

holy fucking shit it's as easy as pulling the trigger you fucking retard

lol
#TryAgain

> I think my brain manifests consciousness through more than just matter. I think my brain manifests consciousness through a specific series of electrochemical exchanges and patterns in a specific structure such as a brain, that consciousness can manifest
That's what i was implying. Matter. The MATTER that is in your brain is structured in such a way were it harvests up more conciousness.

>I do not see how vibrations indicate pointedness or self-awareness or intention if the hitting of the rock and the vibration of the rock originates from the thing hitting the rock and not from the rock itself.
>Self awareness
Firstly, conciousness is not self awareness. Not all organisms are self aware. Secondly, all organisms them selves are reactionary when it boils down to it. The environment influences organisms and the organisms influence the environment. Truth is they are one process. Also... A rock is not an organism.

> If what you said followed, the rock would vibrate independent of you striking it, and could even choose not to vibrate at all no matter how hard you hit it. It would do all that of its own accord, even with limited consciousness, because it would be
A rock is not an organism. It is still concious but on a very low level. If a rock could do such things then it would not be a rock.

>and not merely just an inert rock.
That is just a put down outlook.

>Weight is not a property of the mind, either.
I never compared the mind to conciousness. Not everything concious means it has a mind, only very advanced things.

Yea that's some pussy shit, if you were serious you'da pulled the trigger

my god it's like speaking to a drug addicted monkey
your philosophical ramblings are akin to a fucking kindergartner's

this thread is great

Think of old and sick people dying, they would trade places with you in an instant.

People who want to commit suicide are the biggest fucking drama queens.

Wish them all success

>it's like speaking to a drug addicted monkey
Y-you don't k-know me.

isnt everyone here depressed lol, i thought everyone who used Sup Forums wanted to kill themselves

I don't think that consciousness can be harvested, only manifested. It cannot be preserved, or scooped, or accrued, or collected. I don't think that it is in nature in the same way that granite is in nature. You cannot collect consciousness.

>consciousness is not self awareness
Define consciousness, and then defined self-awareness. List organisms that are conscious but not self-aware. List organisms that are self-aware but not conscious. Do not list things that are conscious, self-aware, or both, but not also organisms.

>A rock is not an organism
See the above. I do not see how a rock is conscious if it is not an organism. If the matter constituting my brain is structured in such a way that it "harvests" up more consciousness, how does a rock do the same? Are there only specific rocks that do this? Are there rock brains?

>That is just a put down outlook
>A rock is not an organism

>I never compared the mind to consciousness
But you did compare consciousness to self-awareness. And by saying that advanced things have minds, you are then suggesting that you did at least include advanced things as exceptions to the rule of conscious things not having minds. I then do not understand how something can be conscious and not have a mind. Define a mind. Distinguish to me the discrepancy between minds and consciousnesses or the lack thereof.

Almost everyone

Stop larping as me

Not an argument. But I will admit, my vocabulary is poor so I can't express my thoughts that well.

>Stop larping as me
STOP LUSTING MY DICK IT ONLY ONE INCH

Fokkin cunt

>25
>sado-maso
>Lifes boring

Question: Is it better to be angry at whiskey tasters or to be aware of the nothingness that is death and ultimately human existence?

One cannot pick the persimons without baking snacks when wooden planks arrive from the seaside.

How am I being pretentious?

That's a lot of demands. I'd rather not.
Harvesting was the wrong word, I'm not satisfied with it.

When you did not exist, there had to be some experience eventually so you were born. As long as it was some sort of experience, and an experience has to have high enough levels of conciousness for some sort of stimulations so that requires an organism or something. I don't know if a rock could be an experience but I don't think so. If it could be, it would probably be too insignificant to count it.

>That's a lot of demands
It's best to be rigorous in an attempt to erase all reasonable doubt that your claim is sound and not only valid, if it is valid. But, I ask for you to do those things because it deals very much with what you claim in a very big way. You could have said turtle, for example. Why? Well, it would be up to you, because you are the one making the claims. I am merely arguing against them.

>I'd rather not
I would rather someone did.

>there had to be some experience eventually so you were born
Why?
>an experience has to have high enough levels of consciousness for some sort of stimulations
>so that requires an organism or something
>I don't know if a rock could be an experience
>it would probably be too insignificant to count it
Why? Why must something have consciousness or experience something for it to be stimulated? What I don't get is that now you are throwing away the rock when it previously had enough consciousness to vibrate and act and react accordingly to its environment, such that it would at least seem like it had awareness of the self- enough to vibrate when struck and recognize that it was being struck so as to invoke its decision to vibrate in a mindful way. Yet, not having experience, not having a mind?

Would you rather not explain that?