How was your morning u pathetic faggots? This is mine

How was your morning u pathetic faggots? This is mine.

#cool

juden raus

Better then yours I didn't need to get a picture from the internet to look cool that I fucked a girl

disgusting shitskin brown probably some nasty ass latina

thank god i dont live in shitlatina merica

my morning was better than yours pedazo de mierda

*than

breed it pussyfaggot

>not arching her back so that it is concave and submissive

heh, have fun getting dumped kid

>This is mine.
What? You got fucked in the ass? That's pretty faggot tbh.

she's either shitskin or a malaysian or some pig shit

give me the deets so i can masturbate harder over your lack of white purity

nice shitty star of david

...is that a fucking star of david tattoo on your leg?

Are you fucking a man?
Tell that dumb whore to arch her back & look sexy.
Looks like you're fucking a pile of mexican chewing gum.

g spots at the front

try again when ur not a virgin kid

You are one worthless nigger fucker OP

>Kek

>was

>Gf doesn't like sex in general for retarded willful reasons
>Gets angry when I calmly raise the issue and declares I'm lucky to get it at all and should learn to live with not getting any very much
>Okay
>Cease attempting to instigate sex, no feeling up or sexual suggestions, kisses all chaste, etc.
>She quickly notices and gets angry that I'm not being "loving"

And that's why I didn't have sex this morning.

Is this person named Sarah by chance and of Nepali ancestry?

Sounds like she's looking for a cuck. I'd boot her ass.

Great, did it contribute anything of substance to your life?

Man, funniest thing ever.

I too learned that if you just lose interest in sex, it fucks with women's self-esteem. I mean, seriously, they use it as a currency and tool for manipulation in relationships where it is in play (and sometimes when it isn't). If you completely detach yourself from a desire to have sex with them, they don't know where they stand.

Dump her.

Better than yours. I didn't wake up a Jew.

yeah

Virgin Detective

haha dumb fuck. you were thinking of this site while in some pussy. dip-shit. bragging about a little ass. grow the fuck up.

it has 7 points

Get a headboard you fucking mongrel

I'm in Mexico on the beach not working for 2 months right now tying Mexican chicks up and fucking them. That's about it

Mexican Air BnB not much of a choice hombre.

Brown nigger spic scum, kill yourselves so we don't have to when the time comes

>too poor to pay for decent BnB
>You jealous losers?

Nah, I'm good

Lol, that's how she likes it. Didn't seem to mind much either when she was deep throating my cock a minute later. And anyways, can't be dumped when she's not your GF and you're not going to see her again after a week of fucking in an Air bNb by the beach.

You know in Mexico you fuck girl at any age?

Thomas?

she seems very self-centered if she basically shits on your desires

dump her

I got stoned ate takeaways and fapped to the GRBvSWE curling.
Overall a good day off from work, but feeling tired now.

>Lol, that's how she likes it.
gay

>Fuck's niggers
>Calls others faggots
Top kek.

Yeah I'm considering it. I mean I brought the issue up as calmly and rationally as I could ("I consider the extreme lack of sex an issue and I want to discuss it so we can hopefully preserve our relationship"). And in response I was told that I was wrong to expect anything more, that sex was animalistic and trashy and she actively does not WANT to enjoy it, and that the only way this issue would cease to be an issue would be if I find a way to suppress my desire and live without something as useless and pointless as sex.

Tbh I wish we could go back to being friends when we had a similar closeness and love but without getting suffused in all the nasty shit that's uncovered in a relationship.

Go read the Rational Male, start at his website by reading "the best of" (start at year one) and then take the next 6mo to turn the relationship around. You can do it, she is just tired of fucking a boy and wants a man.

Did she miss the school bus?

>Yeah I'm considering it. I mean I brought the issue up as calmly and rationally as I could ("I consider the extreme lack of sex an issue and I want to discuss it so we can hopefully preserve our relationship"). And in response I was told that I was wrong to expect anything more, that sex was animalistic and trashy and she actively does not WANT to enjoy it, and that the only way this issue would cease to be an issue would be if I find a way to suppress my desire and live without something as useless and pointless as sex.

You can't logic your way into pussy. Build attraction, you have to be sexy to her for her to want sex.

▲▲

▲▲

nigger

Break up with her. She's either cheating on you, not attracted but using you for other things, or she's genuinely not into sex. Either way you're not compatible and should leave.
It would actually have been more impressive if she were your girlfriend. All you've done is go to a third world country and screwed a native. Literally any western person can do it. Yet here you are bragging about it to a board that's 80% underage. Imagine having that life.

No one cares, you retarded nigger.

I don't think it's that simple, I think she's honestly and perhaps permanently really fucked up in the head for a combination of reasons, not least of which was a hyper-religious upbringing and constant emotional abuse.

Tbh salvaging the relationship and sex doesn't seem an option anymore after all the things that were said and the shit that was revealed. I only hesitate because I still remember what we were like before and immediately after getting together and have some vain, faraway hope that somehow I can figure out how to preserve the affection while breaking off the relationship.