How does /b get their nudes? Are you alpha from the start and act not interested or are you direct?

How does /b get their nudes? Are you alpha from the start and act not interested or are you direct?

Friend has a tidy body i like but has mental health issues with self image, any advice on getting her nudes?

Pic is of her body type

I've got nudes from females twice in my life. I just went straight and asked for it.

did you flirt before hand? Is it really easy to be direct about it?

Kek, that‘s me in your pic.

Anyways, there‘s honestly not THAT much you can do to get nudes if the surrounding factors aren‘t right. Meaning that you need to find the right girl at the right moment and be the right person.
Since you already have a specific girl in mind, it depend on how she feels about taking and sending nudes in the first place. That depends on how confident she currently feels about her looks/body.
Your best bet is to display that being wanted by you is something valueable and then you make her work for your desire. She‘ll be sending nudes in no time. If that doesn‘t work, then there‘s a million reasons why she didn‘t send any (felt shitty about her boobs today, finds taking/sending nudes disgusting, isn‘t into you, yadda yadda), so don‘t get discouraged.

Good luck!

I wanted to add that it isn‘t a good idea to send her dick pics. Female arousal just doesn‘t work that way. What you can do is send her a pic of your hard cock AFTER she has sent some sexually loaded pics of herself. That will make her feel like a million bucks and she‘ll sufdenly be very eager to intensify your arrousal further, till you cum. But she needs to really feel like it‘s her that got you so „hot and bothered“ for this to work.

yeah your pic is the perfect way to display her body type, its very much similar and gets me diamonds.

But my friend has bipolar so its hard to judge, sometimes shes game, sometimes not, regardless of how i flatter her. But she has great tits, being direct however doesnt work. Thought fishing for advice would help.

sincerely noted

tits or gtfo

I've gotten nudes four times. First was from a girl I used to date. I jokingly asked her "Have your tits gotten any bigger?" because she had some huge fucking tits, and she sent me a picture of them with some dumb line like "Idk, have they". Second time was from a girl I had confessed to, who was kind of a slut looking back on it. She did the typical "I'm so ugly :(" fishing for compliments thing, and so I gave her all the compliments she wanted. I didn't get graphic but I got specific. She sent me pics for a little while, of her in dresses, bras, panties, and finally some nudes, because I was pretty open about being attracted to her, even though she wasn't into me.

Third time, crazy girl just asked me if I wanted a pic of her tits and I said yes. Fourth time was in a relationship, I just asked and she sent them to me.

So it depends on the girl, on your relationship with them, and so on. If she's not confident in her body, just compliment her and tell her that YOU are attracted to her. Not just that she's pretty. Pro-tip, being pushy can work, but you probably shouldn't be. Also, snapchat her so that sending pics is a regular part of your relationship. Get the ball rolling.

I say four times, but it's more accurate to say from four girls.

Idk, i don‘t really think that bipolar really is a thing. She‘s probably just still very young and confused.
You‘re right, that‘s something that a lot of men find frustrating with women. One moment they‘re all oer them, the next moment they seem annoyed and don‘t want anything to do with them. The reason for this is, again, that female arousal works a LOT different than how most men get aroused. And since we all only really know how it is to walk in our own shoes, it‘s very weird for guys to experience the fickle female interest. See, if a guy is interested in a girl, he‘d usually be down to fuck her brains out 24/7. ofc there are exceptions, but that‘s the norm for young healthy males in company of attractive females.
Female‘s interest in mating isn‘t as strong. Let‘s say, it definitely isn‘t normally their priority and thus it often falls prey to other stuff that has higher priority. For example, having had a stressfull day at work can make it impossible for her to get aroused. Many men, on the contrary, would find it relieving and relaxing to do a bit of fucking after a hard day. It‘s simply THAT different.
So in order to get her „in the mood“, there are so many factors that aren‘t in your power. That‘s why it is so god damn annoying to deal with female arousal.
The only reliable way to get her to suddenly snapp out of it and switch into „mating mode“ is by activating her animalistic sexuality. Feminists and most men really hate to hear this, but the instinctual sexdrive of women is extremely strong if you can turn it on. There are specific things that need to be in place to achieve that.
Basically, she needs to feel like it‘s urgent to fuck you because you‘re so desireable that if she doesn‘t put her best foot forward and does everything to get your attention, you‘ll find someone else who‘s even prettier, cuter and hotter. Yup, that‘s how shallow the animalistic brain of girls works.

t. male

i agree with what your saying, most times i lose interest but when she is horny, fuck me it is the hottest thing. I would love to have a regular thing where she just sends me nudes since i’ve already told her she gets me off, body is just perfect. But the struggle to get her aroused, i am really trying to consider if its worth it, seems like a long winded journey but when i see the returns, its just peachy.

Problem i have is how to make myself more desireable in her eyes to get her to want me, simce thats obv something i suck at

Don‘t get too contempt, tough. Men‘ animalistic brain is pretty immature, too. If it detects a fertile looking female nearby, it goes into „insemination“ mode. Not very sophisticated either.

Back to getting nudes, though.
You need to get her intot hat stage where she feels like it will put her above other girls to get fucked/choosen for breeding by you.
It works this way: men make it out between each other, who‘s the most powerful. Girls then compeed for the attention of the winner of said „battle“. The men then choose the most attractive female from the lot that has gathered. That‘s the principle. Irl that could look somewhat like that: you go out with a couple of friends, male and female. There‘s some „banter“ between the males to determine the hierarchy. The girls then „subtly“ flock towards the guy that dishes out the most and that others don‘t dare to „attack“. They will start to try and catch his attention to guide it towards their physical appearance (touch their hair, lips, „accidentially“ brush their boobs/ass against him, straighten their clothes, and so on). Bam, you‘re it now.

It doesn‘t matter if it‘s about getting nudes or your dick wet or find a girl to start a family with. It always works the same, just on different levels.

I want to see this chick topless I don't give a fuck about your chick.

didnt save her set, probs should have because it was tidy as fuck

Some hero needs to step up, I want to see Thiccanon's breastmeat.

I‘m actually female, but i‘m not so up in my own ass to deny the truth to make myself feel holier than i am. This isn‘t just broscience babbling. It‘s been backed up by a lot of qualitative research and is accepted by professionals everywhere.

I agree, feeling wanted (iow see someone aroused because of YOU) feels amazing.

Well, it‘s a bit hard to give you adv about that without knowing anything about you and her. Care to give some more info so i can see if there‘s something obvious you can do?
All in all, you have to think about what would be things that would make cave woman her feel like it‘s an awesome idea to breed with you and not someone else. Cave woman babies and women needed someone to keep them safe and nourished during the difficult time where she was weak from pregnancy and birth and had to take care of a very dependant offspring. Think for yourself what you could display that speaks to her built in mechanisms that are always on the hunt for security. That‘s why money and muscles are stuff a lot of women like. It says „i can provide you with a place to hide and food and i can fight off predators“. It‘s that simple.

yeah error on my part

not the pic of her but some other user

Just go on Reddit and find girls on Kik. Tits are tits, even if the account is a fake.

You‘re lucky that i‘m the girl in op‘s pic and i have a huge folder of nudes of myself. Unfortunately, i have to go very soon, but i‘ll dump a few for you, untill i‘m out.

Alright, i‘m out.

Good luck with the nudes, OP!

One last pussy and one ass pic, then i‘m really out

See, OP, this is how you get nudes. You're welcome.

Yeah, that works with Sup Forums-sluts, maybe not so good with irl girls

Every girl is a Sup Forumsslut if you erode their self worth enough.

True. But it‘ll usually take a bit more effort than that outside of Sup Forums.

AMERICUNT PLEASE GET A LIFE!

And i disagree, ot works way better the other way around. Make hwr feel like a fertility goddess and she‘ll be all over you. The „threat her like an asshole“ only goes so far and only works on chicks with destroyed selfrespect. If you want the good stuff, you‘ll have to adapt your strategy.

from UK but nice try

From europe but nice try

she's hot a fuck! please make her cum :)

complimenting her too often will put her off, then your just acting like a beta while getting nothing in return

Yeah, if you compliment her like a beta.

You're a dumb fuck

A friend is a friend. It means no nudes, no sexual shit of any kind.

If you wanted more with this girl you wouldn't have went full beta and been a friend

Whats this "alpha"-bullshit you idiots are on about? Even retards can be confident, people spot when it's based on nothing.

You dig your girl? Charm her man! Date her, make dinner (with wine), do all the normal things a man does to charm a girl. Start with cinema, go clubbing, have fun. If she starts quesioning why, be honest. Say you like her.
Most chicks recognice a nice man.

Excuse my typos, I'm an eurofag :-)

Why you want nudes of a whale?

Complimenting her isn‘t the same as „making her feel like a fertility goddess“. Infact, i dislike it when guys give me generic compliments. It feels like they just blurt out shit they‘ve read on the internet to get into my pants. It‘s off putting.
And ofc that only works if you have the other factors i talked about in place. Otherwise it will not have any effect besides disgusting her and creeping her out.

It also depends on the kind of sex you want to have with her. If you want her to be playfull and daring, then you better make her feel like you god damn love every inch of her body and that she can trust you to not ridicule her. Don‘t „yuck her yumms“ or she‘ll be gone in no time. Think about it this way: you can tell if a girl isn‘t fond of your dick. It‘s tiny stuff, her facial expression, a milisecond of hesitation, not proactively touching/licking/sucking/caressing it, and so on. Does that make you feel good? No. It only makes you horny if you‘re into being degraded or degrading her, which is a whole different story. When in doubt, chose the other way.

I wanna lick that butthole

Even the queen saying 'Fuck you!'

idk her mood can flip like a switch, i am thinking on giving it up since it seems like a one way street where i find her hot and would easily date/fuck, but its not the same back which is fine. But i sure as fuck want to get nudes even if she isnt interested, body too good to go to waste.

After talking to them for a bit i hint at the idea of them sending a pic. Girls aren't stupid and they know you probably want to see them naked. They'll either be receptive of the idea or not.

Fuck you cheebye!