Judd Apatow: "Ghostbusters haters are probably Trump supporters"

Judd Apatow: "Ghostbusters haters are probably Trump supporters"

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/03/judd-apatow-ghostbusters-reboot-donald-trump

This guy is such a fucking cuck that his own breed of SJW faggots ended up cucking him. Anything and everything he does results in massive failure.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was found dead within a few weeks.

JUST Apatow

(((Apatow)))

From his wiki

>His family was Jewish, "but nonreligious."

Literally who

Jewlywood cuck who made Freaks and Geeks and 40-Year-Old Virgin.

Everything else he's made is garbage.

(((Oy Vey)))

Judd Apatow? More like Jude Apatow

That can mean they were literal Satanists.

Archive it, like i give these money grabbing merchant clickbaitfags money.

>40-Year-Old Virgin.
>Everything else he's made is garbage.
Are you saying 40yov is not garbage? They were making fun out of chastity. Since when is chastity a bad thing?

Wizardy is how the white race dies.

40yov was funny as fuck. One of my favorite comedies ever.

And they weren't making fun of chastity, they were making fun of beta low T losers.

Wizardry is how a white man gets enlighted.

((((((((((((((((Apatow)))))))))))))))))

(((((Judd)))))

>People with good taste and don't just support something because it pulled the woman card probably like Trump more than Hillary
Hmmm, he has a point...

Their Twitter feed needs to be spammed with the time they went to a place where kids die with gear designed to suck up ghosts

Is that statement incorrect /pol?

How could the answer be provided?

Can you fags leave the entertainment industry alone, for a fucking second??
You're playing their game.

>muh supaheroz
>muh ghostz
>muh cartoonz

What a bunch of sissies.

basically correct

Seriously? Is that supposed to be some kind of sick joke?

Don't ask us, go ask all the Berniecucks on this statement when this was trending on Facebook yesterday. Thankfully, much like them getting sick of Hillary far after the right, even if most of them are SJW's themselves, they seem to be getting about as sick as we are of being called sexist or evil for having a different opinion.

the same thing that happened to patton oswalt will happen to him. insult the god emperor, and meme magic will get you

Celebrities are all Satan worshipers or are mind controlled by one. They have no sense of what's right.

lol the sjw butthurt when this movie flops is going to be immense

It's the damn truth!

How did he guess?

Such a poorly thought out PR move.

Jesus, look at their eyes. Even they know what they're doing is wrong.
Only the ape seems oblivious, as this is not its' home turf.

Terrible. The PR person either did it ironically or the most incompetent woman on the planet (I think it's the latter)

Looks like Koksal Baba hit a serious growth spurt.

Found some HQ images from goybook from the Hospitals Social page kek

>tfw this means we Nixon now and 2016 will look like 1972

I hate it because it sucks and wipes it's ass with my childhood memories.

I just happen to be a Trump supporter.

This dude is a faggot who does shit work and blames bogeymen for his failures.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was found dead within a few weeks.

Yeah the ginger seems genuinely disturbed in the picture, she knows it's in bad taste.

>Yeah the ginger seems genuinely disturbed in the picture
She's the only semi normal one there I think

It's not going to flop. It'll break records. You guys are like big fish in your little pond here. You have no idea the vast numbers of SJWs that exist outside of your basements. This film will break a billion dollars. Mock my words...

Ghostbusters producers are probably Jews.

Yeah, very poor PR stunt, and lucky for them quickly forgotten outside of Sup Forums.

They do all seem apprehensive, even Leslie Jones a bit. Kristen Wiig seems to understand the issue and looks like she is really, really fucking uncomfortable in all those pictures.

Really, it's a shame. Not bad people involved in the movie, but the concept was rotten from top to bottom.

She's the longest member of SNL on the cast and has shown herself as quite intelligent before, I think she at least had the thought.

Adam Sandler?

Kids look delusional over the fact they are all larping as Bill Murray when they need the tenderness of a woman the most. It's spiritual murder.

>trying to appeal to video game playing millennials by spawn camping in photo ops

>failure
most of his movies are box office successes

I'm a trump supporter and I think the new movie looks awesome! You have to be a real insecure beta to not watch it just because women are the stars.

kristen wiig > bill murray

Your daily reminder that the Ghostbusters endorse Trump for president.

Leave it to a Brit to have a folder full of obscure, feminist cringe screencaps

>I saw the 40 year old virgin when I was 13 so I am too warped by nostalgia and think it's a good movie
Sad

>they're all making that "I'M A QUIRKY GIRL" face

god

“I think people have paid too much attention to just some angry trolls,” he said. “And it will be judged on its own greatness. The movie will come out, and it will be great, and people will just be happy to have it. It’s not like anybody really cares about a couple of idiots who hold onto the idea that things never evolve.”

>Ghostbusters film, whose trailer has become the most disliked in YouTube HISTORY

Are you coming on to me?

This is SJWs all the time.

Racist!!! Bigot!!! Trump supporter!!! Heretic!!! Blasphemer!!!

This is not 2016. This is 1600.

Freaks and Geeks was good
SPoiler

[Spoiler]That episode that was a 45 minute advertisement for the Democratic Party[/Spoiler]

Yeah?
And?
So what?

> His family was Jewish, "but nonreligious."

Their race is their religion

How long till he dies?

>using kids with cancer to sell a shitty SJW movie
>poor kid just wants to be left in peace

Karma exists and these degenerates will spend the rest of their life sucking cocks for crack money, this shit makes me so fucking mad.
I will channel my rage and offer it to Lord Kek so he can bring forth their oral demise

>probably
Make that a definitely.

I swear I can see the eyes roll in the back of her head.

cool reverse psychology schlomo - still not seeing it

and

fuck trump

They have been trying to push this movie using to women angle so fucking hard.

If someone says they don't want to see this dhitpile everyone jumps on them like they owe the producers money and have to see it. We don't owe them while, it's your job to convince us to see it, not seeing a movie is the fucking default.

>being raised in degenerate white versions of tyrone style households will save the white race
nigger, you do have to have plenty of kids but you have to do it right and chastity before marriage is the way

SJW's are slowly losing ground as the next generation are slowly realizing that they are the no fun allowed squad.

The way they attacked James is when I went from indifference to straight up hate of them and their product.

Lololololol wow

Imagine being in her shoes when you get the call.

>You have to do another hospital today
>But the kids want to see the real ghostbusters not us
>You are the ghostbusters, now quit crying or you'll never work in this town again
>But... It's wrong
>*sounds of a wild gorilla come from outside*
>AYO WIIG! YOU RIDES HERE
>just one more week, just one more week, just one more week, just one more week

I'd feel bad if I didn't know almost everyone in that film got payed over 1million $

>the market executive is a fucking sheboon
That explains the retarded PR stunts.

>DUDE, WHAT IF HOT DOGS SMOKED WEED?! XDDDDD

I liked the Apatow movies for a while but after seeing 50/50 I'm really sick of all these stoner comedies with muh dramatic plot. Can comedies that are just goofy and retarded like Austin Powers come back?

This honestly makes me feel bad for James, and I haven't really watched avgn in a few years. Gonna go and watch a few for old times sake now.

>>the market executive is a fucking sheboon
>That explains the retarded PR stunts.
This. topkeks

fuck judd apatow and his shitty, hard-to-pronounce last name.

need more real last names like Smith, Johnson, and Davis

At least they got the casting right, for the Filmation Ghostbusters.

>They were making fun out of chastity.

They weren't, though. You clearly haven't seen the film.

It's fine if you haven't seen the film. You don't have to see every film.

However, if you haven't seen the film, you should lie by implication about having seen the film.

Praise be to Kek.

There is very clearly collusion going on between the media and the producers of this film to push hard their agenda and keep grips on the market.

Any dissenting opinion will be shouted down and written about.

Problem is, they fucked with a guy who's probably the most clean-cut nicest dude on Youtube who's been seen by millions of people for 10 years and gave a harmless opinion on a guaranteed shitfest by simply saying "I won't see it." with near zero mention of women.

Fuck this disingenuous dickbags.

>John Bowman
That guy could serve as an archetype for numale beta cuck.

> who let that ape out of the zoo?

Please don't shoot my mommy

((()))
((()))

I had to bracket the whole thing.

>pic related
>new yorker

Sup Forums is always right.

>His family was Jewish, "but nonreligious."
That probably means they only drank gentile baby blood on holidays and special occasions. That's quite common.

the womyn angle is really the only defense it has.

rile up all the idiots and laugh at the free publicity and sheckels.

thankfully there's an easy solution to this problem.

That is fucking vile

I've seen it. They portrayed the virgin guy as an autist that doesn't know his way around modern empowered independent wymen.

>MUH CHILDHOOD!
im kind of torn because while i would love to see some feminist shit blow up in their face, i kind of hate the 'le nerd culture' even more

every time a remake of a shitty 80s movie is made 7000000 nerds scream "MUH CHILDHOOD!" defining their entire life as a kid by some shitty corporate scheme to sell ties

like this guy said
you guys are just drones

"BUT STAR WARS IS AWESOME! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE STAR WARS!!!!!! STAR TREK IS DA BEST!""""""

Pathetic.

Grow up.

What a cuck

fuck, what faggot wrote his?