What is the weakest song on this and why is it Lord of the Game?

What is the weakest song on this and why is it Lord of the Game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVF00QGZNwk
youtube.com/watch?v=2eK2w6dC4g8
youtu.be/cPrzkkbxFeQ
youtu.be/Wr6v4deKarI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all equally pretty weak because Death Grips fucking suck ass

/thread

Blood Creepin

Guillotine
the studio version though, it's fantastic live

wrong

it's I want it I need it. That song is so fucking boring, and is 3 minutes too long.

>DOWN THE ALLEYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGGHT
>I'M TRAAASHED
Blood Creepin fucking sucks

I don’t know how people can say this is their favorite DG album. The songwriting, lyrical content, and intensity of every album that proceeded exmilitary is way more refined.

I don't want refined, I want bareback

The unbridled nature of their music is a huge part of why people listen to DG in the first place. But there are a handful of songs on exm that start out strong but drag on a bit too long and detract from the intensity and flow of the album. They got better at improving the song pacing and momentum of their later releases by by not having longer verses where ride just starts to sound listless or by breaking up the song with a bridge or a pre-chorus, etc.

honestly don't get why some people say this is the best dg album when stuff like tptb and bottomless pit exist
probably bloop creepin
but it's the only song where ride repeatedly screams BIATCH in my ear, it get's a pass from me

Easily my favorite DG album.

Followed by the money store.

It's also the only album of theirs I can shout along to all the lyrics while blasting down the freeway, so there is that.

I agree
Exm big issue is redundancy

Lord of the Game is the weakest

fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=CVF00QGZNwk

It's Thru The Walls. It's stupid dance hall shit and if I am not listening and focusing on how they subvert it, it just makes me want to turn it off because it's stupid four to the floor, Jamaican dance hall shit. Maybe Klink behind it. I Want It I Need It is great but a little too long. 10/10 otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eK2w6dC4g8

Here's the best version of i that makes me love the song

And to everyone saying it's Blood Creeping (Not true, by the way)
youtu.be/cPrzkkbxFeQ

Here's a version that is surprisingly catchy and emphasizes the paranoia.

Anytime I trash Exmilitary because it is objectively their weakest/worst album people start naming "great tracks" off of it. I want It is a norm song that white people would like, but anyone with basic flow knowledge would realize how much of a meme that song is.

underrated

>anyone with basic flow knowledge
anyone with basic flow knowledge would know that stefan is a very very mediocre rapper, nobody listens to death grips to hear his awful cadence

You are so wrong.

>not 5D
>muh pet shop boys

>mfw you can't even comprehend the level my superior flow knowledge has reached as I ascend beyond this astral plane

It's Culture Shock and its by a wide margin.

Lord of the Game is by far the BEST song on the album you fucking mongoloid.

tfw a remix is better than the original track
youtu.be/Wr6v4deKarI

Most underrated DG song.

Lord of the Game is corny as fuck.

Klink is the worst track

Lord of the game and I want it I need it are 2 of the worst if not the definitive 2 worst Death Grips tracks ever released

Yes I have heard Bootleg. Yes I have heard Centuries of Damn. They are both above the two exmilitary shitters.

Death grips suck. Kanye is better and more hardcore.

I've always hated "Spread Eagle Cross The Block" I think it's a shit song.

In general Exmilitary is pretty mediocre, not really an album of theirs I revisit a lot.

wait, is Centuries of Damn considered bad?

Good one. Kanye is barely 50 cent tier.

dunno about the worst song
but my god known for it is the best one

>it's I want it I need it. That song is so fucking boring

literally neck yourself faggot