castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly supporting Ethan
That chick is legit nuts

based ethan
BASED ETHAN
finally someone is fighting back. lock her up

Further supporting my theory that all shitposters are either beaners or Australian.

How does defamation lawsuits work in Canada?

He seems like a creepy guy but you have to lean towards what makes the most sense here.
Glass is a damaged and drug-addicted girl whose own sister said she's just doing it for attention. She leaves the band and her solo debut flops while Ethan shit-talks her, and she sees an easy way to get some attention.

they make you apologize, twice

I believe she's just being manipulated by fucking Jupiter man, dude's the real problem here

Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets the beaner shitposters, everyone else gets strayans.

Sup Forums gets both

/ourboi/

castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/

Dunno if this is totally legit but things match up with whats being said now. Ethan was emotionally abusive but he's not a rapist. Alice Glass is damaged goods and being manipulated in various ways.

Based guy

Literally everybody talking about the Jupiter stuff can't substantiate it AT ALL and everybody overlooks that her sister has not made a statement since those accusations came out. There's no proof that person is even her sister. And if it is, you people realise they don't speak or spend time with each other, right?

>tumblr posts about abuse
>ever being legit

Sup Forums music

Ethan shit talked her the moment she left the band and has pretty much consistently slandered her since the break. But yeah, his word is Gold.

I've been saying that for a long time. I notice all the stupid Brazilian munkies that shitpost all the time here.

BR? Br?? Br? Gib me monies

Also Ethan's statement was a joke.

>Ethan shit talked her the moment she left the band and has pretty much consistently slandered her since the break
So unlike whenever anyone leaves a band

VETE A LA MIERDA CULERO

>He seems like a creepy guy
...why?

Okay? He's still been called out several times in the last couple of years for explicitly lying about Alice not writing songs, leaving because she's a drug addict and so on.

Thankfully one of these guys have balls/brains

Wow this is such an unheard of thing

I'm establishing that he's a liar and that people who blindly trust him are fools.

.....so that MUST MEAN HE'S A RAPIST

excellent work, detective

they should just fuck already

Didn't say that, Dr Holmes. Merely suggested that the gentlemen who have rushed to defend a man with a history of lying about the woman who has accused him might be lying about this.

Elementary, you stupid fu-, I mean, my dear Watson.

is this the beginning of the uncuckening of indie or what? it's finally time baseless accusations like this have consequences. real victims have to go through legal processes and not continue this trend of twitter shitflinging and gossipy career destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w

>implying beaners dont make good music

As a leaf, I can confirm. Unless you're a minority or of a marginalized group. In this case, if he wins, he will still have to apologize for having a penis, but he will remain free from prison. If anyone here needs a shoe shine, my tongue is free by the way.

>people who post their experiences online are inherently not real victims.

Ah man, how did I not realise that before?

I N N O C E N T

U N T I L

P R O V E N

G U I L T Y

you raped me, 2 days ago, you harassed me and then raped me
i could go to the police to stop you from raping more people, but writing this is enough

>nobody in the history of humankind is guilty of something they haven't been convicted of

Good logic genius. I know how the legal system works but you're being dense for the sake of memes.

BOMBSHELL

what is this archaic concept you speak of? looking shifty is enough now. forget about muslims and other minorities having those "rationalizations" used against them

>court of public opinion and some tweets are a viable way to judge who is guilty
Amazing logic Einstein

>Ah yes, the police solve all rapes, and there are no victims who have bad experiences with the legal system. Why didn't this stupid woman just go to the police, quietly, and stay in her place, instead of airing out her problems so that her abuser could face actual backlash?

I'm not even saying he did it, but you're definitely implying that people who post their experiences online are all liars regardless of how personal and specific it is. These people aren't anonymous like and I are. You're being dishonest. Or shortsighted. I can't tell.

>I will keep using strawman arguments until I die of cardiac arrest.

Good luck.

>you're either with us or against us!
you can say there's dumb lying bitches who cry rape as a nervous tic without saying every rape claim is false, how fucking blind are you

Fucking numales blowing out the opposition with theae numbers is embarrassing go fuck yourself

>nobody in the history of humankind is guilty of something they haven't been convicted of
you're the expert on strawmen, you should know

You literally said innocent until proven guilty. You're assuming nobody on the planet who hasn't been convicted of a crime is guilty of one. You're actually saying this. No strawman needed. You're dumb. Stop using legal terms you don't get.

Then what are you basing any of them being lies on? Anything? A gut feeling? Of course some are lies. But you're reactionary in focusing on them as if they're innately dishonest.

>innocent until proven guilty
do you even understand what this means you dumb fuck?
>You're assuming nobody on the planet who hasn't been convicted of a crime is guilty of one.
that's not what it means and stop strawmaning me you dishonest fuck

WTF? I hate Crystal Castles now

Yes. But that term literally only applies to a court of law. Based on reasonable doubt. Which is determined by people wish subjective responses to evidence. It's flawed using this as a law of the land when it isn't really true in a metaphysical sense.

Also, you're just illustrating why "innocent until proven guilty" is a stupid rebuttal when talking about shit in threads like these. You can walk and still be guilty, you moron.

But we have Aaron; the king of shitposting.

you dumb fucks

classic

wasted quints

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets the beaner shitposters
most of the so-called "nazis" on Sup Forums are just butthurt hispanics

When did Solid Snake form a band?

>everyone else gets leafs

fixed

source on her sister?

YASS

KING SLLAAAYYYYY

It's going to be hilarious when this dumb cooze is legally compelled to post a public apology where she explicitly states she lied and made up a bunch of shit.

Tears on Sup Forums that day. A new ocean to be named.

>mods autosaged the thread
what are they trying to hide

So what happens in these situations where it's basically his word against hers (assuming she has no proof)?

If no nudes leak from this whole situation then it will all be for nothing, imo.

Great