ITT: Rank an artist's discography by ALBUM ART

ITT: Rank an artist's discography by ALBUM ART

Strawberry Jam > Here Comes the Indian > Feels > MPP > Sung Tongs > STGSTV > Campfire Songs > Painting With > Centipede Hz > Danse Manatee

>Death Grips

Exmilitary > Bottomless Pit > No Love Deep Web = The Money Store > The Powers That B > Government Plates

Bossanova > Trompe Le Monde > Doolittle > Surfer Rosa > Come On Pilgrim > Indy Cindy > Head carrier

Vulnicura > Vespertine > Debut > Homogenic > Medulla > Post > Biophilia > Utopia > Volta > Vulnicura's' vinyl sleeve

Endtroducing > Private Press > Less You Know > Mountain Will Fall > Pre-Emptive Strike > In Time > Reconstructed > Outsider

Debut > Biophilia > Vespertine > Post > Vulnicura > Medulla > Utopia > Volta

Deja Entendu>Daisy>The Devil and God...>Science Fiction>Your Favorite Weapon

Station to Station > Heroes > Low > Blackstar > Heathen > Young Americans > The Man Who Sold the World > Lodger > Earthling > Scary Monsters > Alladin Sane > Pin Ups > Hunky Dory > David Bowie > The Buddha of Suburbia > Ziggy Stardust > 1.Outside > The Next Day > Tonight > Black Tie White Noise > Diamond Dogs > Space Oddity > Let's Dance > Never Let Me Down > Hours > Reality

Tri Repetae > Draft7.30 > Chistic Slide > Exai > Confield > Incunabula > LP5 > Untilted > > Amber > Quaristice > Oversteps

>Biophilia that high
The wig is terrible

Nah it's awesome

Yeezus> Graduation > Late Registration > College Dropout> MBDTF> 808s> TLOP

>Cocteau Twins

Victorialand > Heaven or Las Vegas > Blue Bell Knoll > Four Calender Cafe > Treasure > Head Over Heels > Milk & Kisses > Garlands

Madvillainy
Born Like this
Venomous Villain
Mm..Food
Operation Doomsday
NehruvianDoom
Take me to your leader
All the Special Herbs vol.
The Mouse and the Mask
Vaudeville villain

Really? I have yet to listen to anything besides MBDTF, but I never see Yeezus or Graduation up that high. What makes you think so?

Anyway,

10th Avenue Freakout > Ether Teeth > The Fog > For Good > Ditherer

You don't need to listen to the albums to have an opinion on the album art...

boiiiiiii
have you ever even seen the original special herbs album art? also you forgot about key to the kuffs.

Discovery > Homework > Random Access Memories > Human After All

Discovery > ALIVE 2007 >Random Access Memories > Homework > Human After All

Animals > The Dark Side of the Moon > The Final Cut > Ummagumma > Wish You Were Here > A Saucerful of Secrets > The Wall > The Endless River > The Division Bell > A Momentary Lapse of Reason > Meddle > The Piper at the Gates of Dawn > Atom Heart Mother

Animals is not a favorite for me, but I have a great appreciation for it's album art all because of the incredible Us and Them tour. I've adored it's cover since then.

Atom Heart Mother though? One of the worst, ugliest covers ever conceived. Honestly just fucking stupid.

Death Grips:
Jenny Death = Exmilitary > NLDW > The Money Store > Steroids > I2016 > NOTM > Government Plates > Fashion Week

Childish Gambino:
Awaken, My Love! > Because the Internet > Sick Boi > Camp > Culdesac > Kauai/STN MTN > IAJAR = IAJAR2 > Royalty > EP

Earl Sweatshirt:
IDLSIDGO = Doris > Solace >>> EARL

Perturbator:
Nocturne City > New Model > Terror 404 > Uncanny Valley > Sexualizer EP > Protector 101 > Night Driving Avenger

Dance With the Dead:
Into the Abyss > Out of Body > Send the Signal > B-Sides Vol. 1 > Near Dark > The Shape

Isis:
Wavering Radiant > Panopticon > Temporal > Oceanic > In the Absence of Truth > Celestial > Shades of the Swarm > Mosquito Control EP > The Red Sea > Sawblade

Bjork:
Vulnicura > Post > Debut > Utopia > Biophilia > Homogenic > Vespertine > Medulla >>>> Volta

Radiohead:
Kid A > OKC > Pablo Honey > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > MSP > The Bends

Tyler the Creator:
Wolf > Flower Boy > Bastard > Cherry Bomb >>>> Goblin

Division Bell is the best one.

Era Vulgaris > QOTSA > Like Clockwork > Rated R > Villains > Lullabies to Paralyze > Songs for the Deaf

>Utopia that high
I'm curious, why's that?

Sure my dude.
Also yeah, but I'd place KTTK as the last one.

I just like it. It's crazy and weird and well-made. It's kind of like Childish Gambino with AML. It's weird, it's a bit questionable, but it's still good. Also I just dont feel that Homo and Bio are all that good.

>Radiohead
In Rainbows > Kid A > OK Computer > Amnesiac > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > Hail To The Thief > Pablo honey

Painting With > STGSTV > Strawberry Jam > Centipede HZ > Feels > MPP > Sung Tongs > Campfire Songs > Danse Manatee > Here Comes the Indian
Government Plates > Niggas on the moon > No Love Deep Web > Bottomless Pit > The Money Store > Exmilitary = Jenny Death
Yeezus = 808's > MBDTF > TLOP > College Dropout > Late Registration > Graduation

feels > live at 9:30 > centipede hz > here comes the indian > strawberry jam = mpp > painting with > fall be kind > campfire songs > hollinndagain > danse manatee > sung tongs > stgstv

Maladroit > Blue > Pinkerton > White > Green > Red > EWBAITE > Make Believe > Pacific Daydream > Raditude > Hurley
Feels > MPP > Strawberry Jam > STGSTV > Here Comes the Indian > Campfire Songs > Sung Tongs > Danse Manatee > Painting With > Centipede Hz
NLDW > ExMilitary > The Money Store > TPTB > Bottomless Pit > Government Plates
Vespertine > Medúlla > Homogenic > Vulnicura > Debut > Biophilia > Volta > Post > Utopia
Devil and God > Science Fiction > Daisy > Déjà Entendu >>>>>>>>>>> Your Favourite Weapon
The College Dropout > MBDTF > Graduation > Late Registration > 808s > Yeezus > TLOP
MM..FOOD? > Madvillainy > Operation: DOOMsday > Born Like This > Take Me to Your Leader > NehruvianDOOM > Vaudeville Villain > The Mouse and the Mask > Venemous Villain > Keys to the Kuffs
Kid A > AMSP > HTTT > In Rainbows > OK Computer > TKOL > Amnesiac > The Bends > Pablo Honey

I'm bored now

MBDTF>graduation>wtt>college dropout>lr>yeezus=pablo>808s

Homogenic is objectively the best
Just look at it

Nebraska > Darkness on the edge of town > Born to run > Born in the USA > the river > tunnel of love > e street shuffle > greetings from Asbury park

One Size Fits All > Roxy & Elsewhere > Apostrophe' > We're Only In It For The Money > Hot Rats > The Grand Wazoo > Over-Nite Sensation > Waka/Jawaka > Joe's Garage Sleep Dirt > Uncle Meat > Studio Tan > Burnt Weeny Sandwich > Lumpy Gravy > Freak Out > Absolutely Free > Sheik Yerbouti > Zoot Allures > You Are What You Is > Chunga's Revenge > Jazz From Hell > Civilzation Phase III > Bongo Fury > Fransesco Zappa > London Symphony Orchestra > Thing-Fish > LATHER > The Man From Utopia > Them Or Us > Ship Arriving Too Late To Save A Drowning Witch > Cruising With Ruben & The Jets

>Swans
The Seer > Filth > my father will guide me idfk > Love of Life > To Be Kind > Children of God > Glowing Man > Burning World > Soundtracks > Great Annihilator > WLFTMOI > Greed > Holy Money >>> Cop

STGSTV > Here Comes the Indian > Strawberry Jam > MPP > Campfire Songs > Feels > Sung Tongs > Centipede Hz > Painting With > Danse Manatee
Steroids >>> TMS > JD > NOTM > Exmilitary > BP > GP >>> NLDW
Doolittle > Surfer Rosa > Bossanova > Head Carrier > Come On Pilgrim > Indy Cindy > Tromple Le Monde
Homogenic > Post > Debut > Medulla > Vespertine >>> Biophilia > Utopia > Vulnicura > Volta
Like Clockwork > SFTD > Villains > Lullabies to Paralyze > Rated R > QOTSA > Era Vulgaris
Kid A > In Rainbows > AMSP > OKC > Amnesiac > TKOL > HTTT > Pablo Honey >>> cumface meme

Let My Children Hear Music > The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady > Blues & Roots > Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus > Mingus Ah Um > Mingus Plays Piano > The Clown > Mingus Moves > Pithecanthropus Erectus > TIjuana Moods > > Oh Yeah! > Cumbia & Jazz Fusion > Mingus Dynasty > East Coasting > West Coast

Antisocialities > s/t

Era Vulgaris > Songs For The Deaf > QOTSA > Lullabies to Paralyze > Rated R > Villains > Like Clockwork

Rubber Soul > Magical Mystery Tour > Revolver > Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band > Let It Be > Abbey Road > The Beatles > With The Beatles > Help! > Please Please Me > A Hard Day's Night > Yellow Submarine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beatles For Sale

Ys > HOOM > Divers > MeM

Nonagon Infinity > Flying Microtonal Banana > I'm In Your Mind Fuzz > Float Along/Fill Your Lungs > Sketches Of Brunswick East > Murder Of The Universe > Paper Mache Dream Balloon > Quarters! > Willoughby's Beach > 12 Bar Bruise > Eyes Like The Sky > Oddments