What happened , /b ?

What happened , /b ?

That's not from 1917

estrogen and fluoride in the tap water. jews removing religion as a cornerstone of the american man. mass media and marketing aimed at making everyone a weak fag.

Normal Americans and the media started listening to the opinions of Californians, and for some reason, decided to take them seriously. Literally no one knows why.

Cary Grant in the 50s/60s...VS...some fag from today, probably with a shitload of money?

Its pathetic isn't it.

Why do the wrong people always get shot in school?

We stopped giving a fuck about each other. Too much telling people "Express yourself, do whatever you want." And 99% of the time that's good advice. Unfortunately the 1% involves those silly little things like career and establishing a family.

You keep spamming this thread you cunt. Thats what happened

righto mate

can't forget about that sexual revolution and the feminization of men via vilification of masculinity

:^)

it's the first time i post this image you faggot

Sale on aluminum foil

faggots

>probably with a shitload of money
[x] doubt

this is no laughing matter

people realized fedoras and trenchcoats made them look cringey.

He's right actually. The best way to destroy a society is through their culture and values.
Why you think Russia keeps banning every degenerate shit America pushes out?

Cherry picking is what happened

that's not a fedora , and that guy doesen't look cringey to me

Its called freedom. Dont like it? Fuck off to Iran you commie.

Yeah, I'd love to wear a three piece suit and a coat in 30 degree weather. I'll stick with the hipster trash.

the fire nation attacked

The billionth time its been posted to Sup Forums. Lurk moar you attention starved little shithead.

Men have become sissy feminine soy boy fags. Glad I'm still a man. Chicks like real men.

fuck off faggot , it's called being stylish
i'm assuming you aren't

actually quite the opposite. more like sowing the fields with tomacco seeds.

>downys can get married now.

A picture of two fags with different years of origin. The 1917 one was a closeted homo, 2017 just gave his ancestors enough courage to be free in his natural faggotry.

go back to your traps , lolis , furry and gay shit you faggot

>Be sitting in mother's basement
>Tendie delivery is running late
>Better establish dominance from sanctity of keyboard
>Send her strongly worded email to text
>Tendies arrive
>Alpha status confirmed

It's good to be king.

Style is subjective user. Are you neckbeard user-kun?

OP is a retard because

There were faggots in 1917
And there are dapper as fuck real men in 2017.

More likely, OP is a jew and also posts the cuck threads.

no i'm not , and you are right
but you can't consider the faggot on the right as stylish
I'm just sayin , that back then , people gave a fuck about what other think of them

a voice of reason?
in my Sup Forums?
fuck outta here

eastern eurofaggot , with a bit of slav spirit , but definetly not jew , and no , i don't post in cuck threads

inorite?

(the guy you were replying to)

Some people would think he is. Some people dont. But he's very much fringe and we've always had people on the fringe, they didnt represent the mainstream then and they dont represent it now. He's just an outlier, nothing to get worked up over.

in america at least , those people do kinda represent the mainstream with LGBTQ and other 12 letters shit and all the feminism bullshit

One's an old fag, the other one's a new fag

Good come back you fuck knuckle child