Why do faggots think these are illegal in the US?

Why do faggots think these are illegal in the US?

Choking hazard, dumbass.

I'm in the US right now faggot

those are the pre-halved versions so that US fatties don't eat them whole without noticing there's a plastic toy in one side.

The US illegal versions are a complete sealed egg with a toy inside, legal in the rest of the world

mods

Why? Because sometimes there's guns in those eggs. And us folks don't have no tolerance for danger of that sort.

Yeah, this. amerimutts would eat the whole damn thing

They sell these in the US Faggot, they're all over Chicago

California

that is a kinder joy and not a kinder egg

Probs cuz of ban that i think has been lifted now although knowung fuckhead merica probs not. Now go jiggle into your fat boy scooter and drive onto a freeway fag.

because theyre made in germany

In America you can pay to have laws passed. Hershey's didn't like competition and bought congressman to even out the field.

Kinder Joy and Kinder Eggs are two different things faggot, Kinder Joys you have to eat with a spoon, Kinder Eggs are fucking normal

There's no guns inside. That's why.

kek

In one bite I mind you

""Egg with toy inside"" I fail to see the difference

Joys are split open, one half of the case has chocolate in a bowl you eat with a spoon the other half has a toy.
Kinder Eggs are a chocolate egg that a capsule inside it with a toy

one you split in half and is "'Murican safe" the other is understood by common sense

Pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that all it takes is one case and boom multi million dollar lawsuit.
I personally hate this "warning label" society and wish they'd remove all of them and let the retards succumb to darwinism.

>my chainsaw doesn't say I can't operate it with muh dick. Ima operate it with muh dick.
>proceeds to cut off penis
In no way is this the chainsaw makers fault

They were banned before kinder eggs were even a thing. Treats were not allowed to have non edible surprises on the inside. This was enacted well before kinder eggs were produced.

Euromutts can't even handle their own Muslim problem

Eurofags think they're so clever because of Kinder eggs when in fact multiple children in Europe have choked to death on the toys. None have choked to death in the US. Congrats Europe on your dead children.

Small nugget of Ferrero info, did you know that Ferrero use 30% of the worlds annual hazelnut production?
true story

Kinder Joy are a sad version of the proper thing - Kinder Surprise.

>Retards got killed off making the race better
Oh I'm so sad

That's not the point but yeah. That too.

Original toy was banned do to a member of Congresss grandson choked to death even after he was told to not eat the toy

The version sold in the US is different then the version sold everywhere else. In the US, the container has a toy in one half, and chocolate in the other half. In the traditional kinder egg, it's a chocolate egg with a toy inside.

Amerifats think they're so clever because of their guns when in fact multiple children in America have been gunned down in the classroom. Congrats america on your dead children.

Fucking faggots, try to find this in your fucking shithole.

Sources: Fox news and 4chins

You fucks can't even handle yourselves

>Kinder Uberraschung

Mein Neger

They're not. Those are the new designs. The previous one was the joking hazard. I bought that in America not to long ago.

>the joking hazard

Kinder Eggs are still a thing, it's not a 'New Design' we still have to go to Canada or Mexico for the real one, they just made a version that's safe for americans to eat.

Gotcha, but basically it comes down to retards arguing over negligible differences

Those are illegal here in Chile, unhealthy food cannot contain toys nor drawings.
Dumb laws

100% this!
Liberal fags making rules for everyone because even idiots deserve the right to breathe.

>Corporations can't bait children into unhealthy foods with toys
Seems like a legit rule to me

Because liberals don't believe in natural selection

The difference is we don't lord it over Eurofags, whereas Eurofags always point out how stupid Americans are using the Kinder egg shit despite their own children choking to death on them.

Figures you can't tell the difference you're probably light headed from getting decapitated by some Syrian cockroach.

Finding toys in your food even as an adult is cool.
Sad thing I can't get a toy with my salad

Do they still put toys in cracker Jacks?

>t. Man child
Maybe if the toy wants some piece of shit plastic crap and was something you could actually use then sure.
Yes

We don't have those here.
Chocapic manages to skip the rule tho, because the cereal is not catalogued as "unhealthy" they put things which are not toys but are nice, like laser sword shaped bag sealers

source: fucking numbers

western EU is simply too stupid to even process obvious statistics and see the problem

thank god i'm a commie

>source: fucking numbers
ah yes, numbers, like 56

They're different faggot

Those aren't Kinder Surprise Eggs faggot.

They aren't. They sell them at the bulk store.

This is probably my favorite 56 meme

That's where I'm at too

I can't even find breakfast cereal with toys in the box anymore

>i used to open new boxes of cereal just so I could get the toy or computer game that came in it.
looking back I was a little fuckhead who woulda beat my ass because groceries aren't fucking cheap.

You think we lord kinder eggs over you Amerifats? the kinder egg isent what is important its just used as a comparison to show how retarded your gun laws are. and do you want to compare the mortality of school shootings to kinder egg deaths?

Figures you can't tell the difference between the real issue and a chocolate egg, must be the dizziness and blurred vision from low blood sugar