Question: How many retards are in the US capable of mass shootings?

Question: How many retards are in the US capable of mass shootings?
Answer: They elected Trump president. You do the math.

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/02/21/church-ar-15-blessing-ceremony/
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/22/judge-andrew-napolitano-mueller-s-russian-indictments-are-only-beginning-americans-could-be-next.html
wired.com/story/mueller-indictment-russia-attack-us-democracy/
nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/paul-manafort-indicted.html
cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html
cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html
vox.com/2018/2/22/17042254/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-indictment
vox.com/2018/2/22/17042594/paul-manafort-gates-mueller-indictment
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury
vox.com/2018/2/21/17031774/mueller-indictments-russia-trump
americasvoice.org/press_releases/dhs-secretary-john-kelly-set-deport-pillar-irish-american-community-kellys-hometown/
thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/
youtu.be/0iFA7mMX0MY
icutit.ca/4qreS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think of a number, double it and you're probably still out by a factor of 10

Thanks, Lori.

Trump wants to make the country safe and a place to earn a decent living for natives, or at least people that are legal. What is wrong with that?

What's wrong with making this country a white country, isn't that what black panther wants for his fictional black African country?

At least a quarter of this country is fear mongering, regressive psychos who have no empathy for any other human.
Even those who have some modicum of intelligence betray there own morality by blindly voting for the worst party in our short history.
Those of less mental fortitude are helplessly dragged down by the conservative propaganda machine.
There is no hope for them and they are poisoning us, the planet and the future

So you drudged up all your critical thinking and you mustered up all your basic human empathy and that what you came up with as a response?
clap clap

Russia now controls the US. Cold War is finally over after the 2016 elections.

So, we should expect the electoral college to go on a shooting spree?...

Nero's too good for him.

He married an illegal alien.

>who have no empathy for any other human.
I love Whites and conservative latinos
> by blindly voting for the worst party in our short history.
Sorry honeydick, that was HRC. if she didnt fuck Sanders over i would have voted for Bernie. you can thank DWS and Maxine for this
>dragged down by the conservative propaganda machine.
Anecdotal, please go fuck yourself
>they are poisoning us, the planet and the future
says the party who pushes Prozac and sex changes.

SAGE.

grow up

logs inbound!

throat logs now!

What kind of country would you like to live in? Is there a country you can show as an example?

the choice is yours

logs logs logs logs LOGS!

Let's see if we can't get the NRA declared to be a domestic terrorist organization.

HEIL SHITLER!

I would like to stay in this country and strive to make it better for all, not just the elite
I'll leave the rest of the thread to the poo posters now

This is what the future is all about for white men, that is why so many white girls go for colored men, colored men would not go for this

AGREED

The CIA's meme stash -- now with Andy Sixx!

Give it a rest, Snowflake.

>strive to make it better for all
well every one but white conservative gun owners

Google Robert Mueller, trumpflake.

USSR was a favorite or the left, now Russia is bad. Why?

NIGGERS ARE TOO BUSY NIGGITYNOGGING IN THE HOOD!

It’s ok. We will just ban violent video games and allow the government to oversee the mpaa. A little censorship will fix this.

What would Republican Jesus do?
Why, bless the AR-15s, of course!
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/02/21/church-ar-15-blessing-ceremony/

Surely this will be the end of Trump

Sure kid.

KEK, good luck daddy-o!

You'll learn, kid.

Stay mad kid

Daily reminder:
The Roman Empire went collectively mad just before it fell, too.

KEK

t. south hills resident

Yes, but she was white and European, isn't that what this country was based on. Well not so much eastern Europe

We have to look at the Internet because a lot of bad things are happening to young kids and young minds and their minds are being formed, and we have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it. And also video games. I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts. And you go the further step, and that’s the movies. You see these movies, and they’re so violent. And yet a kid is able to see the movie if sex isn’t involved, but killing is involved, and maybe they have to put a rating system for that.

this is true. what do you think comes after America ?

2016 meme thread

die libcucks

Stay stupid, cucks.

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/22/judge-andrew-napolitano-mueller-s-russian-indictments-are-only-beginning-americans-could-be-next.html

wired.com/story/mueller-indictment-russia-attack-us-democracy/

nytimes.com/2017/10/30/us/politics/paul-manafort-indicted.html

cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html

cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

vox.com/2018/2/22/17042254/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-indictment

vox.com/2018/2/22/17042594/paul-manafort-gates-mueller-indictment

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

vox.com/2018/2/21/17031774/mueller-indictments-russia-trump

All that is fake news? Let's just let you kids wish that while the these indicted people who are accepting plea deals to avoid jailtime by ratting Trump and his goons out.

He just knew what was coming.

go back to /pol faggot

How could you consider that leftist, communist for president? Do you have a job, do you care about the middle class that pays for all the free benefits?
Yes I'm Hispanic and I hate illegals, I was a math teacher, is know what they are like

Maybe John Cunningham is black Irish.
americasvoice.org/press_releases/dhs-secretary-john-kelly-set-deport-pillar-irish-american-community-kellys-hometown/

its a big ol' nothing burger.
some money from before this all started is the best he can find.
of and 13 russians and an old lady who trolled so hard they made it a crime

Why do you do this?
What is it about shirt you like so much? Please explain. Or is it that you hate what we are chatting about and want to stop it?

Please explain

Turns out it was a real homeless woman. Not a tranny. She just had a smokers voice.

>these indicted people who are accepting plea deals
i got some news for ya
thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/

i fucking love that WEBM

That’s a lot of speculation from a right wing source

vox
vox
vox
vox

>stay stupid

What?

Oh im sorry I forgot only Huffpo and Salon count?

Shut up, Marco. Batista gusanos aren't hispanic.

>Salon
even they know its all bullshit. at least they stopped crying and are focused on regrouping and rebuilding the DNC from the ground up

More charges were filed against Manafort and Gates. Thirty-two counts this time, for crimes committed while working for the metastasized Cheeto.

Salon is biased as fuck as well. You cited a source which is all right wing political commentary though. Literally all commentary. Just like Salon.

OK, ill even play along. we are also seeing DWS and her poo in the loo nig bros getting some indictments as well. so lets say both sides are corrupt and fucked do you want the left foot in shit or the right?

Charges that dont even point to collusion. your little faggot friend is grasping for straws

Free health care, free food, free housing, free schools, warrantied employment.
Is this what you want,
Sound like USSR or communism to me

But both sides aren’t in charge. This whataboutism isn’t going to change the facts. You can’t just point to the other side every time your side does something wrong this isn’t a fucking game.

Why are you trying to disarm the us?

>Free

Invalid argument. youtu.be/0iFA7mMX0MY

Yes like most HRC and leftists look any better naked

>this isn’t a fucking game.
You are right. That's why I voted for Trump. Because I care about the US

Stay mad Ollie

>HRC
>naked

You're welcome to relocate all of Washington DC to the new Jerusalem embassy.

Spotify Premium Accounts
icutit.ca/4qreS

One world government with Barry Obama as the president and the pope as something important

What?

PFFTTT if i only could...

W-W-WHAT?????
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH???????

Is this black panther without the costume?