Femanon here, why does every Sup Forumstard hate makeup and act like it’s a feminist thing...

Femanon here, why does every Sup Forumstard hate makeup and act like it’s a feminist thing, it’s a hobby and a skil practiced over years.. I understand the hatred for every female who cakes on their makeup and wants to be a makeup artist because that’s every dumb thot. But its makeup, it’s basically painting just straight on your face.

because its a facade hiding an ugly whore hag

Cus everyone here hates women but loves them, so they make a perfect woman which is different from socially perfect women, and thus doesn't have the trappings of a socially perfect woman, ie. makeup, attraction to them, (((whatever they read into it)))

They don’t change most females face that drastically and the ones that look completely different are already memes.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of virgins, none of them will ever find a girlfriend

I dont know if you new here or not but one quick thing.

tits or gtfo

that too

You’re probably fat. Dick or gtfo

none of "them" he said

first no but thats not even matters.
dick or gtfo? thats not how it works lul

Tits or gtfo
>am girl(male)
>have hobby
>other people too
>except for straight guys
>ask why hobby only females and fags have is considered feminine
I get that you can practice makeing up but if you want
>basically painting but straight on your face
That is called bodypainting and is, unlike makeup, art

I PERSONALLY don't like cake makeup because it's a foreign substance.

Like, I have a pet peeve of having "sticky" hands and shit like that. You know, the feeling of having syrup spilled on you or having hairspary on your hands. I never use product in my hair because it's sticky and makes me feel weird.

So seeing a girl with cake makeup kinda grosses me out. I can't picture touching her face or doing anything.

Plus, usually with cake makup, the foundation is way overdone, resulting in it being a different color than her neck or hands. So it LITERALLY looks like a fake ugly looking mask.

I appreciate normal makeup but not cake. In the photo, every else except the lips doesnt bother me (cake lips)

Makeup is art. Have you seen the effort and shading that goes into it. It is feminine I agree, but only because straight men are too scared to be associated with being gay

That’s just ugly bitches who don’t know what they’re doing.

Bait thread

its not the act of wearing makeup. its the attitude women adapt when they wear makeup. Seems like every bitch I've met who cakes on makeup acts entitled, whorish, and above other people. I've met way more attractive, thinner, more down to earth women who don't wear crazy makeup. They may wear some makeup, but not that hideous over the top shit with the colored in eyebrows, dark lipstick, and unnaturally dyed hair. Sorry but if you do yourself up like that, you look like an insecure woman who tries to put herself on a pedestal to make up for being bullied by other women and never having luck with men

Everyone on Sup Forums acts entitled and hard done by and wants a non existent perfect girlfriend but if a female wears makeup she’s acting entitled.

>TITS OR GTFO

caked on makeup is the female version of being a neckbeard. Fake confidence only projects your crippling insecurities.

>everyone on Sup Forums
>speaking for an anonymous chat board
>kek

You can be just as confident without makeup and still wear makeup

faggot

Just because effort goes into something that doesn't make it into art
I can bring a pile of rocks from one point to another, clearly a lot of work, but it's not art it's a waste of time
But if you are confident without you wouldn't want to wear it, except for some special event or smth?

>neckbeard detected

If you’re confident without it doesn’t mean you won’t where it, it’s a genuinely enjoyable experience to put on

What?
What do you like about it?

I mostly like eye makeup. It’s enjoyable to put on and shading colours in together and stuff like that is fun to me.

>tits or gtfo

Because make-up is only used to imitate the physicals effects on the body of sexual intercourse.
Only thots would use such a thing

Kek

makeup gives women acne

I don't hate make-up.

I like girls with kohl and a soft blush.

is that you can you post a picture of your tits?