Sup Sup Forums, my semi-friend showed up at my apartment barred out and crying about how his friend died yesterday...

Sup Sup Forums, my semi-friend showed up at my apartment barred out and crying about how his friend died yesterday. Then after about 2 minutes of him being here he passed out.

Wat do?

Let him sleep and don't be a total dick ?

Write fag on his head

If your not close at all and don’t want to deal with bullshit considering he probably died in relation to drugs who gives a shit? Do what ever you want but if the niggas close to you then just hang it shouldn’t be a problem no?

Ok I gave him a blanket

that's an ugly little dog

Suck his dick while he sleeps. Then when he wakes up call him a faggot for getting his dick sucked by a dude.

Fuck this gay shit.

When he wakes up tell him his dead friend was just here but didn't bother him because he was sleeping.

Act like you had no idea he was dead and that he was literally just here.

Dont hate

how its feel to have friends?

Sucks, shit like this happens

I made him some vegan spaghetti cause he’s vegan

no wonder hes cryin like a bitch, let the lad sleep tho dont be an edgy cunt

Suck his dick

piss on him

Like the dog. Puggle?

Fuck u nigga that dog is a funny boy

Ahahahaahahahaahah

Doxen chihuahua terrier mix, found her in the street when she was like 2 weeks.

He hasn’t moved for over an hour, my buddy is coming over to help me decide what to do with the poor bastard.

if dubs get on the couch and spoon him

hey bro im sorry this is out of no where i dont want to anger u but can i rub his tummy? i really want to heh

please check them

Scribble "Crybaby" on his forehead, bonus points if it's in comic sans.

Sucks man. Nothing worse than losing a friend. Maybe split a 6 pack for breakfast and go grab lunch? If you dont wanna hang out you have all night to think up an out

I’ll deliver when my buddy gets here gimme a minute

Fantastic until they an hero.

Better off alone imo

You have a cat too. Post a pic.

just kick him out from your home you not need unneeded people

Just ur wife/hooker

friendship is retarded dude
you just talk on nothing Go fucking play a game or fucking work why you need friends ?

I kill my cat XDDD

hahah

Throw him the fuck out, if hes not one of my good friends then im not putting up with that emotional wreck.

#pooltable.

Drivibg 6 hours tonight. Help a bro move in the snow all day. Drive home sunday night for work at 5am monday.

He would do the same.

Tons of other shit too

My girlfriend’s cat

fat cunt

omg stop be a fucking pussy
Why you guys fucking love animals
Its the most stupid thing

+1 +1 +1

suck his dick

curl up onto him, letting him know everythings gonna be alright, then molest him