I hate Indians

I hate Indians.

Had a Poo in the loo ring up today she was calling from Microsoft and wanted to help me with viruses I had on my PC.

Sorry to hear that, mate. I had one deliver my pizza late today.

Should've asked for nudes.

hope you liked your POOZA, thank you come again

>this is what passes for banter in India

>implying you won't be thrown into jail for that
Maybe with a close female friend. Random girl? Have fun eating raw flour and wearing stripes for the rest of your life.

Dont fall for this guys, its one of the "new australians"(chinamen) shitposting. REAL (white) australians love indians and indian culture and their women loves us also.

DONT fall for the CHINESE(the jew of asia) LIES

t. pakifag

He's in Australia, tho. Don't have to worry about feminazi laws there.

I got circumsized by an Indian doctor.
I hate Indians so much.

Yeah no, I meant to imply that it wasn't banter.

>t. Indians
You’re like rats spreading your plague over the Earth. Subhuman infestations infecting pure societies. You disgust me and your progeny will be atomised.

jesus christ you monkeys disgust me, and I hope it reassures you that you are utterly despised of and seen as disgusting smelly creatures by ALL western countries

I receive the same call last week. Luckily I'm smart enough to know that it was a scam.

The fact that my mere presence evokes such reactions from you is quite entertaining, t.bh

Any publicity is good publicity.

I think you're just jelous you will never get to fuck a pure white woman and will have to settle for a disgusting smelly, hairy armpit POO like yourself who will look like a 70year old in her late 20's and will shit herself everytime you try to fuck her because you cunts cant control your bowls.

t. bruce hassan

>accept the shitty situation and call it bad
>I think you're just jealous
???

?? we may never get to fuck white women but neither will you retard all your women only fuck blacks and arabs, maybe you can have her when shes 40 and has 8 children all different races.

atleast my race and culture will exist in 100 years

poo in loo proxy detected

I hate Chinks, Arabs, Germans and niggers. Indians are ok for me.

>Indians
>shoes

not everyone is a brahmin

Indians on Sup Forums are either really chill nice people or completely batshit insane 'what-you-say-son-of-bastard-bitch' tier streetshitters.

Probably an Indian yourself

Can an indian answer this, why don't you guys shower or wear deodorant when you're in a western country?

Don't post with my flag.