If you had to pick?

If you had to pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ1MJan4Sow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIDLAR, but not by much.

Give me some Ty Seagall

NW and his crew in general are some dishonest fucking dudes. NW is like the perennial example of a post-ironic hipster trying too hard to be cool and trying WAY too hard to seem aloof. His music is okay, but that image is a huge part of Wavves and it permeates most of what he does and taints it.

Fidlar are kind of boring but not bad or as offensive to the sensibilities. So go with them.

Thee Oh Sees

Wavves, since they're still at least making music. The last album was just okay, but I'll take a 'just okay' album with a couple great songs over....nothing from FIDLAR since 2015.

Dishonest in what way? Like you just don't like his personality and think he'd be a scummy guy to hang out with? Or is he like known for being a liar?

Eww

t. kid who thinks he is friends with celebrities

suicide by self-inflicted gunshot

KotB>>FIDLAR>>>>>AoH>>>>>>>>>Anything after

>Dishonest in what way? Like you just don't like his personality and think he'd be a scummy guy to hang out with? Or is he like known for being a liar?

I shouldn't call him dishonest. That's harsh and unfair based off of shit I know about him.

He has a general history of being like Ryan Adams or FJM. That describes it best. Does things for attention instead of having a good reason to be doing them. His beer and sprite shtick that he whips out in interviews is part of that. His way of conducting himself in interviews reminds me of that completely noncomittal and passive-aggressive thing that people like FJM do; detaching themselves in 7 layers of "irony" while saying weird things with a smirk and an aloof tone so you know they're actually joking and think they're being clever. Everything about him as a person rubs me the wrong way and because that's a huge part of how he presents Wavves I've never been able to get completely passed that.

I really like King of the Beach though. "Green Eyes" is fucking solid.

>NW a celebrity
2010 was 7 years ago dude

I thibk Nathan has a very punchable face I just hate that face for some reason

I guess that's fair--if ya don't like him, ya don't like him. What do you think of the FIDLAR guys?

>tfw 2010 was 7 years ago

Jay reatard

They're nice. Kind of like, "Hey those guys would probably have good things to say about punk if I ever ran into them at a record store". Don't know them that well though.

I hate them both so much. Like almost more than anything. I haven no idea why, just something about both of them bothers me on a really deep level. I think I get only slightly angrier about Fidlar having a career and a fanbase.

I've only heard V by Wavves, and nothing by fidlar.

I enjoyed V a bit though, handful of great songs on there and the rest are average-good.

Where should I go from there?

Wavves makes better music.

FIDLAR. Wavves has like one good album and so does FIDLAR but FIDLAR's one good one is better

King of the Beach for sure, as well as the Life Sux EP.

If you liked the heavier/denser guitar of Life Sux, check out Afraid of Heights. If you liked the more upbeat and quirky songs off KOTB, check out You're Welcome.

I'd say Wavves has for sure made more good music, but that's in part because FIDLAR basically has one really great album, a couple great EPs and non-album singles, and one mediocre album.

sweet valley is good too

therefore

Wavves

FIDLAR pre-second album.

these

Blood Visions has somehow become one of my favorite albums

this over both of them

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ1MJan4Sow

jay pls come back