Post yfw your nation is basically right wing as fuck and the left is non existant

post yfw your nation is basically right wing as fuck and the left is non existant.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464568533283.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soon

Checking in

Why are we talking about this as if it's a zombie apocalypse? It's as if we're scrambling to find the last settlements left that haven't been destroyed.

I do qualify a bit.

Its ok Canabro.

We're coming for you after America is made great again.

>implying leftists aren't zombies

>Latin America

Prove it. I need proofs.

Can we come to Latin America after our countries Latino-san?

Look how racist trump supporters are
They should be more like the Bernie protesters

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464568533283.webm

I dunno man, I'm glad people here thinks FARC == left

It doesn't help that former guerilleros from other guerrillas are now left politicians.

Also it doesn't help that universities are filled with guerrillas demonstrations that are shown in facebook for normies to think left == guerrilla and terrorism.

Also it doesn't help to have two main guerrillas doing terrorism for 60 years while using leftist propaganda.

Also it doesn't help the right wing has been who hold the media power here, demonizing the left among the worker class.

Also it doesn't help the two major political forces that can get to presidency are a neoliberal center right versus an extreme right wing politician.

Also it doesn't help the left historically doesn't get more than 30% votes and never has get into power.

Also it doesn't help that the left basically is unorganized here and those faggots love to blame each other.

Also it doesn't help USA gave us money and gear to kill guerrillas.

Also it doesn't help to have next to you Venezuela and Cuba.

A dream come true.
There's no chance leftists get elected here.

see
there's no chance the left will win here once.

Sorry to break it to you, bud. But you're at least 100 years away and many decades of civil war from becoming an empire.
It's the goal of me and mine to shift the center of influence north (and preferably northwest) so that the leadership of the NAE is in our hands.

But you still have guerrillas, so tecnically you still have commies, you are not 100% free

>Also it doesn't help that the left basically is unorganized here and those faggots love to blame each other.
This basically happens in the US except they are somewhat organized enough to just fall in line after assigning blame to each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

sure, but they're basically terrorists.

I'm glad they will just surrender and try to convice the people to vote for them, lmao.

3 presidents and all three are right wing.

I forgot to add that the right wing has killed every major left politican that had any real chance to get into power.

49.7% rightwing

Master race reporting. Right wing for 20 consecutive years

Drugs is your GDP and your national part-time
No right wing government would involve themselves in that

> empire
We don't need to conquer Canada. Cultural victories are just as relevant in real life as they are in my Civ 5 strategy. President Trump will lead us to victory.

you forgot the ones that are NARCOS is the left guerrillas.

;)

>tfw your nation is basically left wing as fuck and the right is non existant.
>"conservatives"

Are you really that fucked? It's sad.

Chuck the cuck canuck!

Your country is US puppet and not right wing at all

:^)

lmao. here come dat goiiii

We would have been, but the leftists murdered the leader of the right.

being US puppet == rigth wing newfag.

pic related, the only colombians who vote for the left here.

It's funny because the right wing has killed hundreds of left politicians here in our history.

You're forgetting someone.

We're already an economic colony of the States anyway. If we stopped getting American good we'd be so utterly fucked

Mostly true. No chance for left to dominate government. Right outnumbers left something like two to one. Still, social democrats in government...