G

g

If only the Russians would stop meddling with out erections.

Do anything without erection basically impossible.

Bernstain Bears*

If you don't settle down, I'm going to have to go over there and fuck you in the butt until you learn a lesson.

I will fuck your asshole wide open.

not if I fuck your asshole open first.

I will rip your asshole open and get you M-preg.

bitch, I'll turn your hole into a push-pop

Keep acting like a bitch and ill punch your teeth in before I bleed and breed you.

I desperately need more of this
Feminine deer boys as well

Cold here. Need cuddles.

When its cold it just gives people a reason to not want to touch you so they can complain to people they do want to touch to touch them.
>"Ew that ugly guy wanted to be near me. Chad please hold me and save me from incel."

Nibi go to bed pls I'm somewhat content right now

Go act like a faggot to someone else, entitled dipshit.

nibi took off NS just so people wouldn't filter him and his silly acting

this is really just a ploy for attention

>DON'T TALK TO ME REEEE
>WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TALKING TO ME REEEEEE

evening luc, how are you

Doing okay

Slept way too much yesterday. Went to take a nap for an hour or two and ended up sleeping 6 hours.

that's a long nap, maybe your body felt like it wanted the rest

i've been working a lot, but my hours were cut a lot this week so not as much

It wasn't great sleep either.

I see. What do you work as?

hmm, not sure then

they have it listed as 'TM Food Champion' but i just work at Taco Bell, I'm starting to be cross trained and for $14 an hour it's pretty good, the coworkers are great when it's not the high schoolers

I wish I had a taco bell here.

They use to have one but it got shut down

we didn't have taco bell here for 6 years until a few months ago, been working there since they opened

i get my 20% off card at a bunch of fast food places in one more month

Sounds good

They shut it down here because of health violations.

One fast food place I miss is pizza hut. I know it's shit but I loved their bread sticks and dip

Don't you just LOVE not being a virgin, not having to face the non-stop persecution.

they shut it down here because of that, and they had no business, but the town's grown like 10k people since then
business is booming right now

we have a pizza hut here, i haven't been in a while though, it's been years

That sounds like its a good time.

yeah, and we're up on health stuff now though so it's all good

oh that's good. I hate traveling for medical.

apparently we got some new hires but it's not a good time for them because management has been riding the manager's asses about labour costs so hours were reduced and a bunch of people got laid off

Well if they're doing a ton of business they need all the help they can get.

we're doing good on most days but some people seem to call in only a few hours before their shift and we end up short, then it becomes kinda hard

today someone was really upset about waiting 20 minutes for their order while we were backed up and for some reason didn't have chili made or a clean ladle for scooping it, and didn't have anyone able to clean dishes because it was a friday rush

oh that sucks sorry to hear that happened.

retail catering. not even once

I could give him more attention than he ever possibly wanted.

requesting deer (preferably feminine)

we were down like 3 people today, and considering how busy we are on fridays it was an awful mess, i was doing like 3 deployments at the same time

Fuck that sounds horrible.

it was alright until i handed the guy his order and said 'i've been waiting 20 minutes for this! fuck you!' and drove off, we even put an extra chili cheese burrito in his bag too, he also had a massive order in the middle of rush so i don't know what he expected

Well if some one doesn't pick up an order is it free pickings or does it go into the trash?

he took his bag, but we either toss it or give it to someone on break if they want it

at least it doesn't go to waste. I really hate that they toss perfectly good food.

yeah, we still toss a lot of good food though if it gets messed up during busy times, else we give it away to staff or customers

Sounds like a good place to work.

I wish places around here would donate their left over stuff.

Wow I remember that

>2013

Not comforting. One day we'll all be like nibi.