For the last 7-8 years ppl have been going "b is cancer" ... but brother, it has finally come to pass...

For the last 7-8 years ppl have been going "b is cancer" ... but brother, it has finally come to pass. There is nothing - I mean NOTHING - interesting here anymore.

Fucking teenager hangout.

Sauce?

Tide pods

Smh

Have to say, 95% of the Sup Forumstards I talk to are not teenagers.

It’s pretty fucking ridiculous, even for Sup Forums standards. You have to do some intense lurking to find a halfway decent thread, Sup Forums is 95% trap, dick rate, America hate, ylyl, sixx log, incest, wwyd threads. WHAT THE FUCK

It's only "pics you shouldn't share" or "fb fap" or "trap thread"... what the fuck? The internet is full of that shit.

b used to be the next level. You'd come in an be immersed in something that made fucking headlines the next day.

Yeah I’m 23 years young and I drive MYSELF to my high school.

Shit changes, dude. It’s okay. Just help get rid of the fags for right now. So that we can go back to having only pretty much only OP as a fag.

yea, I'm a newfag and I thought Sup Forums was better

I'd love to tell you you're full of shit and wrong but the grim truth is you're totally right, the alst time I saw anything decent was shitbombing the lays design a flavour page and that was what 6 months ago
rip Sup Forums

Mostly bots creating chaos.
Stop complaining, start creating

Bots? What bots?

can't wait for ikari-kun to return...

bots and paid shills are spamming racial, political and sexual posts in order to influence people's feelings or at the very least bring them to the surface. divide and conquer is the new agenda

Bots everywhere

It's true, it's over. There used to be a time where there were only some shit and traps, furfags tried but got shut down with "yiff in hell". People posted newfag when people outed themselves through mistakes. There was the occasional dick posting. Nypa was used when needed and when not, we actually did shit. Interesting people with fucked shit shared and showed. Memes just happened and exploded in a flash and dried out quick for the next one to take its place. It was fun, it was fucked, it was kind of shitbut it was also good.

Now every single fucking thread derails into people throwing newfag, reddit, cuck, soy, whiteman/blackman, nypa, reeeee, autism and other shit terms around willy-nilly. Nothing is accomplished, no one is successfully trolling anyone, nothing is being gained. OC is at an all time low. Every thread is the same content and then it's just shit posting with a ratio of 225/25 comments/content. It's pver Sup Forumsros, now let's sit back and watch the ship sink.

indeed

it's like.. once you get a talk-thread going, you realise there's lots of cool ppl still here, but still b is just filled with the same mindless shit.

this has to be b8

There's no fag like the oldfag.

/2006
//raids
///habbo

This is why in the past month, I have been shoving logs and spidermen down their throats. Started with the furfags. They can yiff in hell

OP here. Based brothers, I'm signing off. I'm glad some of you are still out there. Maybe some day b will recover.

Thanks for tonight... and thanks for the last decade.

Thank you, OC is appreciated too

Don’t go, we need you

Or at least one day. We will do our part. I have a list of priorities. I have the main things. Any thing you’d like to make sure is on there?

Nah anything new is goood. nice digits too