S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh furiday!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

repostan

I'd recommend Kadath. Just keep in mind, Puzzle's his best character.

meh

>Totesfleisch8 (pic related)
>Pho(toneko)
>Meesh
You'll have to use e621 and FA tho

Thanks, will take a look.

>Photonoko
Always get this one wrong

who else hyped

goddamn please someone commission a foot focus pic of Rikki

Hey, Charles. How's it going?

Really tired. This weekend is pretty busy for me too so no rest.

What are you up to?

That sucks. I hope you can get through it alright.

Nothing. Sleeping as much as I can, and of course during my nap Sunshine arrives and is gone as soon as I show up, but I can't say I'm surprised. It's still really hard to keep my mind off of her.

I'll survive. I don't have anything on Sunday at least.

You'll learn to deal with it, or you won't. I'd consider that good timing at least. I know what that's like. Time will move on, you're still feeling fresh off of it. It'll take time

Fuck health

I'd consider it bad timing if she's not outright avoiding me which I wouldn't blame her for. 3 years later and not a damn thing has changed. Fucking hate myself for being this way, I don't even know why I'm so attached to her.

What's going on?

You'll probably never know. Correct me if I'm wrong but this has only transpired in the past few months, right?

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

No. This has been ongoing for almost 3 years now. I hid it better because I know it's fucking retarded that I'm head over heels for a woman on the internet who's name I don't even know and have never seen her face. It's just driving me insane. I've done absolutely everything, I've tried to leave 5 or 6 times now, and I still come back every time. I'm just fucked in the head and there's no helping me.

Just sick of people condescending about weight loss.

Shark iskn't a canine

Even pics like that make me want to fucking kill myself. Lesbians make me really depressed because I've wanted to be one my whole life, and I've always connected best with them. I'm just tired of life and everything else.

>drinks furry version of pbr
that was easy

You can keep thinking that and you won't feel any better. I don't know what to recommend to you since this place is an addiction for you too. But you haven't tried everything since you keep coming back.

I have no room to judge you but you don't have the resolve to even deal with your feelings in any capacity.

You need help from someone else. Therapy, rehab, fucking something

Oh... sorry man. It's not easy, don't give up.

I know. I don't know what the fuck I need. I just appreciate having someone to talk to, thank you.

Yeah, my new Tristar showed up today!

Try and stop me.

WHY DO I STILL HAVE THUMBS

Maybe I will.

>double stack 1911s

That one hasn't been mailed out yet.
But it is ordered.

This is actually a really nice picture :3 moar?

Brand new pink hoers.

I wish I had a horse. Maybe then I might be somewhat happy if I had a big, loving animal to take care of and ride.

She's really pretty