What does a woman's ass smell like Sup Forums? And why do I get wood thinkng about how it smells?

What does a woman's ass smell like Sup Forums? And why do I get wood thinkng about how it smells?

Heaven

either like shit or like nothing at all

oh look, this thread again

This is the real answer.

like ass

pennies dipped in urine

it smells like a ass, i dont know what you expected.
also you get wood because you are a healthy male and evolution it telling you to put ur dick in it.

If she washes herself like a normal person, then either nothing or perfume if she uses any.
I get off to it because if I don't bury my face in my gf's ass she won't let me do anal, so I learned to enjoy it.

A faint and delicate smell of feces.

But I guess because of the feromones, it's incredibly sexy and arousing.

Trust me, I have been sniffing and kissing females asses for more than 20 years.

I love girls ass, but it's not about the smell, it's about how they can't hide they get turned on if you get turned on on their asses. They like it but feel extremely embarrassed by it.
Btw, sorry not sorry, but smell your own ass, ok, done? Thats exactly how a girls ass smells.

gonna need sauce

The same way it smelled the last 20 times you made this thread.

Search for "Alyssa Reece Dani Daniels and Elisa" and you're good.

You know poop comes out of there, right?

It smells like you want to fuck it right away.

Black cock

my dick says thanks, user

Like the human shame that is being human and having the ability to understand what a disgusting creature you are for having to have to shit

My butt smells like duct tape

this

Like shit if she doesnt clean properly or has rectumr control issues

otherwise it smells pretty nice, especially if its a little sweaty. One time my gf came back from a run and wanted to hop in the shower but I saw the sweat through her workout pants, perfectly lined up with her ass crack. Threw her down on the bed and started licking, fucking heavenly. While I was shaking my head back and forth and sticking my tongue in her anus she told me that she loved me for the first time.

I really miss her. Good times though.

Had a girl who genitals tasted literally of vanilla...

You were a burden to her and held her back. She’s better off without you

++++

A woman's ass smells just like your ass user.

top kek

Smells like warm apple pie

Damn that sounds amazing. Was she Asian? What was her ethnicity?!

Boiled Extra old cheddar and cheetos mixed with rotten potato juice, church air and prawn paste

I just want to shove my nose in there and sample her aroma.

Imagine her smell.

Scottish, white Caucasian Protestant;
She did get a regular waxing, including asshole though

Remind me not to eat dessert at your house

I'm gonna see if I can fine of those now. Hopefully I can find one who waxes and... eats vanilla or something.

I met and promptly fucked a Scottish girl once. Her ass smelt like soap, it was very clean, and she was a demon in bed. Wanted everything.

GD... Shirley Manson!

When you find the right girl, it's honestly the hottest smell in the world. It does something primal to your brain. You just wanna fuck the shit outta them. And they get fuckin turned on by the fact that you like their ass that much.

/thread

Logs

Mainly braps

holy fuck memories. thank you user

This.