Ha ha no more guns for you right wing faggots. The NRA is falling...

Ha ha no more guns for you right wing faggots. The NRA is falling, the republicans are capitulating and you will dial back your "Cold Dead Hands" rhetoric when hillary and john podesta show up at your doorstep to take your guns and fuck your kids

HA HA HA. NO MORE GUNS 4 U. HA HA HA

cry more kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who exactly is it that's going to come and take the guns? I mean cops are stupid but they're not suicidal. After a few dozen got mowed down attempting to confiscate them I think the rest might be a bit reluctant to follow suit

Nah, people would be proactive by then, they would be hunting down the government as they should

hillary and john podesta.

and then they're going to fuck your kids.

anyways, as we all learned at waco and ruby ridge, if the cops want to come in, they're coming in.

The NRA doesn’t make guns. They’re just a shitty lobbyist group who aren’t as good as GOA.

The cops didn't "come in" at Waco. They were getting their fucking asses handed to them so they pussed out and set the place on fire

That was ATF and those are some crazy fucker. They stopped having big raids after Ruby Ridge and Waco create the Unabomber but they don't operate like the rest of law enforcement

knock knock

Castle doctrine state, lmao!
Since neither is LEO, they're not going to have any right of entry.
Two intruders shot during attempted robbery/rape...

What a time to be a Liberal. I knew things would turn around
>3 more years of conservative tears
KEK! I bet he will be impeached in march for all his collusion with Putin and the Russian gangsters. I cannot wait.
>buh--but the emails was illegal and she is a woman
KEK again. As if emails were worse than being a russian shill.. or dare I say TREASON
>Conservatives BTFO
>inb4 sure kid
>inb4 stay mad

Seriously, though. It is almost sad that you all fell for it. Big whoop if you get your guns taken away. I have never seen the need for them and i am not worried at all. Take them all. I do not care. I would line up to watch all the pussy conservatives hand them in and cry like the snowflakes they are. BOOHOO

>The NRA is only part of the problem.
>It's time to eliminate Corporate monetary donations in Elections.
>Corporations are not people.

The NRA makes the bulk of its funding from private donations from individuals not corporations. In fact this is probably a great fundraising opportunity i bet next month they post record funding.

Tell that to the Bundy Ranch incident. Government backed off once the militias showed up with sniper rifles and ARs. They lost in court too lol

This is just the beginning.

desperate, wishful thinking or shit b8?
maybe both?

>opposes gun ownership
>advocates child rape

how is the left even still a thing?

I love how when one anti-gun thread fails they just create another one and let the old one die. Eventually people will be too tired to contest it and they will think they've won but really everyone is just filtering all their threads like the political/vegan/etc shit.

stay mad princess

with disaster

stay mad princess

so that's you in the pic?

of?

so you're what's considered male these days?

oho no my boom boom blastyr is dissaperaing fuck fuck fuck OOooOOo its GONE nooo im so fucking sick of my self

Kek

in reality, pro gun control twerps like this will feel safer when they aren't the only ones with out the means to defend themselves. This is the same age old Crabs in the Bucket mentality. Just because you're too big a pussy to own a gun and know how to properly use one does not mean the rest of the country should follow suit op. I know this is bait, so 2/10 convincing me to respond.

It would make sense that a feminist would be anti gun, they are one of the most gullible and brainwashed groups. I find it laughable that the womens liberation movement has turned from women are strong and can do anything to women need legislation to protect them, From your body is your temple to it's empowering to show off your tits.

>mfw it's a constitutional right that they can't touch

Just want to point out that it's very similar to what happened with the black empowerment movement which also got hijacked by the victimology mindset. Funny that no one wants to talk about the fact that the russians that meddled in the elections were also paying for blacktivist, feminist, and secession for texas ads too.

Less than half of Americans even have guns desu.
Nope
www.businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1

that and as soon as these companies realize they are now losing some money cause gun-nuts refuse to do business with them, they will backtrack real quik

Feels good. Funny thing is I only own shotguns for home protection. Never even gave NRA the time of day. Instead of eating a few meals out this weekend, I spent my money on this. I don't even want the magazines. Streisand effect in action.

>hillary and john podesta
who?

The backlash was quick and vociferous.

Thinking about it myself...

Ha!
NRA is done. Hope you guys didn't join. Might
wanna hold off on that save yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

Joined today, nigger. Your Shareblue tactics are weak as fuck. Imagine the fate of your political party resting on a dossier that claims Russian Hookers pee peed on Trump. This is the absolute state of the Democratic Party. Enjoy those marches.