Being black in Europe is the best thing in the world. Endless pussy

Being black in Europe is the best thing in the world. Endless pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageing_of_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLACKED

Fuck off larping faggot SAGE

Beta male pink skin butthurt incoming

See they can't wait to be humiliated again like this in every thread LUL

t. mad little pink dick white boi

Sup Forums pls go

sage

Shrimp dick pink skin soyboy

Yall pink skin losers are getting bullied in school AND online again, who you gonna shoot up on the Internet little bitch boy. Go shoot up more honkies like yourself so we can take you gun rights away bitch

You are asking to be stabbed. Only a war will put you in your place bitch. A war and getting captured tortired and going to hell. Punk bitch. Faggot.

I will work my knife in your teeth and your touched places. Fuck you nigger

Shut your fucking mouth whiteboi

That's right bitch shut the Fuck up. Please go to Mexico show that attitude over there cartel will skin you alive burn you and hang you bitch. You need a good lynching I will hurt your kids

AAAHAHAHAHAHA getting violent on the Internet is a clear sign you're assblasted, you little pink boy. You couldn't even pull off a school shooting, you're even that much more of a coward, scared to do even such a cowardly act. Bitch ass shrimp dick pink skin soyboy ass fag. You probably secretly want some black dick huh you faggot ass.

I'm going to murder your whniggerore mother bitch you ain't shit

Stupid pink boy

Your mothers a filthy bigger she's going to die in her sleep tonight

all niggers and sluts must be stoned to death

>implying your white cuck fuckboy ass is going to do shit
sit the fuck down whitey and shut the fuck up. you don't have the balls

Nice meme, you have an extra chromosome don't you

>soyboy
totally not from Sup Forums oh noez, sir!

lol

You're not smart. Go to any country outside if America we will eat you alive.

sauce?

say that to a brother IRL and this is what happens

>waahhhhhh kill white girls because they like black dick

If all sluts should be stoned to death you wouldn't exist because your mother is a certified whore

Stupid bitch

calm down, man. Eat your fucking ritaline.

I'm not your mother

Shut the fuck up, you're one of those mixed breeds that bleaches his skin to look white. Self-hating little bitch. You're a cuck for white cock

I curb stomped and spat on you in jail monkey. Had a great time with my cartel connections and the Aryan brotherhood.

Or how about you come to America. Oh that's right, members only. Bitch, we're full. Fuck off.

Shut the Fuck up.

Friendly advice monkey. Don't leave America.

absolute monkey behavior

eat a tidepod then, faggot.

shut the fuck up you LARPing virgin. just pull your dick out and start fapping to superior men breeding your women.

get BLACKED whitey

Cartel is racist nigger. That's exactly what you deserve.

>I curb stomped and spat on you in jail monkey
>curb stomped
>in jail
lulz

Who fucked your ass the best, the Mexicans or the neo-nazis? LUL fucking fag. Your ass got tossed around, but you liked black nigga dick the most huh LUL

I'm going to find your mother and your children they're gonna be a bag titled niggerorgans bitch

Make up your mind retard, are you Mexican or a pink skin, probably some kind of mixed breed that bleaches his skin to look white. Fucking degenerate internet boy. Larping as a cartel member and a white supremacist at the same time, you're silly.

>Cruz
This is your friend right

You probably look just like a bleached skin kike like this that claims to be a white supremacist

you ain't gonna do shit whiteboi

mother is dead, don't have kids.

lol

You're a dumb fuck. Either way, your thinking is like that of a pink skin boy, inferior. You don't even make sense.

*your

Retard, that's incorrect.

>You're a dumb fuck.
>You're = you are

Again, You're a dumb fuck.

got ahead, enjoy that white thrash and the land whales which is the usual menu for you fools. Oh and then go back to your bottom-of-the-foodchain low paid job. BTW no breeding will happen because other than aforementioned white thrash, no white woman will consider you a material for a father. While at it.. do you know yours?

Such rich verbiage. So much wow. Truly a man of culture and sophistication. And truly belongs to the gutter level societal strata where he is currently at. Good job talking in memes. Pathetic.

hey whiteboi, do you know what race is going extinct because they aren't breeding?

protip: it ain't blacks

enjoy white genocide you little cuck

kill with fire

Being white in South Korea is awesome too, I can vouch for that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageing_of_Europe

It's happening everywhere with honkies. You're a dying breed.

See:

Hey, bait troll
You know that birth rates are falling because we are OVER POPULATED, that’s literally the opposite of going extinct you dribbling retard

where is this from?

Asians are just mongoloid honkies, mutants just like you. They are strange, and their brains are insect-like, while honkies are reptile-brained. Neither white or yellow people are human.

Fuck off with your fake nigger shit because you dont want to anger the White God

HUEMAN

HU-MAN

HUE

Humans have color, unlike you mutants. You are genetic degenerates.

Notice how the meme referred to "men" going sterile.
Notice how the nigger separates himself from that term.

pink pink pink, soy soy, whitboi?

ooga booga?

you hate your mum that much?

Because whites have to work to sustain your useless existence.. until new Hitler comes around in some shape and for and correct the aberration.

I still see no fucking source.

Perfect example of a pink skin degerate. Getting skin cancer, thinking he belongs outside of his cave. Go back to your caves you pink albino monkeys, cave men.

fukin called it lmao

Duh. White euro men are faggots.

such is life
the whiteboi slaves away
i fuck his wife

Because black men aren't going sterile, you retard. And we all know it's referring only to you genetically deficient mutants.

WELL?
are you going to show and explain the approach?

I make niggers bow down where ever I go and take what ever I want with my White Privilege Card so run monkey niggers if you see The White God coming

*bows*

>Because whites have to work to sustain your useless existence

So you're our slaves, is that what you're implying. AHAHAHAHA

Go shoot up a school out of inferiority, you powerless honky.

I showed up and they became my slaves just like in those good old History books so run nigger run The White God is coming

no, because they aren't the ones controlling it

Just the useless leeches benefiting

All white people need to do is kill everyone in jail. Nigger problem: solved.

The kikes control it. Are you mad?

sheeeeeeeit

Jealous Nigger?

SKoreans don't like black people btw
Just like black women

There's mostly whites in all the jails. AHAHAHA retard

No? That exactly fits what I said

Busy getting my dick sucked and getting ready to beat my nigger slaves just because I feel like it

Lmao fucking sperg argument ^^^

except i can walk down the street with my hood up and not get shot. like that little nigger treyvon.

We're going to take away your gun rights. You can't do shit about it either. You'll just get yourselves killed off in the process. After the initial bloodbath, you'll become docile. And once the guns are gone, you'll be exterminated.

So why do you want to fuck white people? We must be superior if you desire us so badly.

ALL HAIL WHITE GOD

I am implying that if you continue being a useless piece of meat living on socials because of other's compassion then even libtards will lose their inhibitions and civilized nations of Europe and Trumpistan will open the hunting season for you again. And you can take that cheap whore that fucks you with you so she can die of AIDS with you.. oh hold on you dont have home I forgot.

Your whore pink skin mother is a slave to black cock.

of course white people are superior.

we brought them over seas and gave them jobs, but they're ungrateful.

kek

Nigs have more guns than whites. All your gangsta rap thug shit goes out the window with no guns.

Black men and black women produce black children. That's called superiority. The only race on Earth where the man and the woman can choose a different race to breed with and still produce children of his or her own race.

>BLACKED

You inferior mutants

>Just like black women
could you explain

newfag

>no that doesn't make sense!!

where is this from ???

>Black men and black women produce black children. That's called superiority

sounds like losing the lottery to me.

see the problem is that you racist white crackas have been promising that the fourth reich is coming for decades now.

you're all talk no action. time to die whitey. your race is no longer needed on this earth. we'll take it from here.