Japan Birth Rate falls to record low

>979,000 births are about a third of their 1949 peak of 2.7 million

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/business/japan-immigrants-workers-trump.html
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.WUK5vOvyupo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they had a peak population right after the U.S. started occupying them

I think I know how to fix Europe lads

This

Thanks America!

It will get stabilised again once the wages rise. Pretty much a non issue.

you never understand how many 100 million is

Really makes you think.

>source needed

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/business/japan-immigrants-workers-trump.html
>Mr. Zhen negotiated with the Nakaharas, who offered a settlement, initially about $5,800.

>Fed up and homesick, Ms. Liu accepted the offer and was getting ready to go back to China, even though she still owed money to the relatives who helped her pay for her visa. The other four women decided to stay in Japan to fight for more compensation, and a few weeks later accepted offers of $10,000 to $16,000.

>Asked if they had learned anything during their ostensible training, they laughed bitterly. “Only hardship,” Ms. Liu said.

>"My original image of Japan,” she said, “was that it was a good country.”

100 million old people who vote for the same shittu party?

You should care more about your country, Diego.

Maybe if America nukes them again it'll raise the birthrate.

?

Soy greco

My father helped raise the birthrate

Lowered the population as well though.

These numbers can be interpreted in so many ways depending on which statistic you use.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.WUK5vOvyupo

"And since 2005, when it bottomed out at 1.26 births per woman, the TFR has been slowly but steadily growing, although the government is predicting what it hopes is a slight blip — a 0.01-point dip — for 2015. According to the World DataBank, in 2013 (the latest year for which full data — not just estimates — are available) Japan, with its 1.43 TFR, was doing better than South Korea and Singapore (both 1.19), Hong Kong (1.12) and Germany (1.38).

Media like to cite declining births in absolute numbers or birth rates (the number of children born per 1,000 population). The results inspire juicy headlines such as “Japan suffers lowest number of births on record” and “Alarm bells ring over falling birth rate.” However, drops in these figures do not necessarily mean that women are having fewer babies. If the pool of potential mothers is shrinking, the absolute number of children will also decrease compared to previous years. Japanese women of ages 35-39 outnumber those 30-34, 30-34 outnumbers 25-29, and so on. Add in the ever-increasing number of elderly living longer than almost anywhere else on the planet and birth rates drop as well.

Japan is not unique. Other high-income countries also have TFRs lower than the global average and below the replacement level of 2.1 children per woman. But as the latest data show, in the majority of them the TFR is rising.

The United Nations estimates that this trend will continue and Japanese will be producing 1.72 babies per woman in 30 years. This is, however, still far short of the replacement level of 2.1, and Japan is projected to lose about 15 percent of its population by 2050."

I like how Niger isn't even trying to stop breeding like rats.

what's a point? do you want to say that Japan should be like the EU nations importing fake refugees/illegal immigrants as low wage workers aka slaves? we're accepting shit tons of Chinks and it's going problematic. that's already enough.

Less Nips=Better Nippon
Simple

They should just import 2 million male refugees, that will solve their demographic problems.

why dont the nippons want to fuck? they have all those cute nip girls around

Why dont the Deutschs want to fuck? they have all those cute Deutsch girls around

The same thing applies to American

>Soy greco
You should care more about your country, Arkadios.

but the nip girls are way cuter than stupid german girls

I am American

TFR is problematic as well. Let's not try using the statistic that looks better just because you have some weeb obsession.

1.43 TFR in 2016. 7.8 births per 10,000 people.

Germany has 30 million Poles and a couple million Czechs to help out, and Germans had more babies than Japan in the 1950's-1970's. HK is a city. Singapore is a city. Shittu argument

I am 100% for Japan's restrictive immigration stance.
You guys have 1.5 million guest workers. That's 1% of the population. Perfect.

Problem is that Abe promised 1.8 by 2020, no? The TFR has now fallen during his term.

You should care more about your country, Diego.

Abe please let me come and impregnate japanese women!

You seem to be ignoring those 40 years when Spaniards bred like Moors.
Japan has had 2 TFR since 1950.
Spain was above 2 until the early 80's. We stayed above Japan until 2012. That's a huge fucking difference.

There are 45 million Spaniards today compared to 10 million in 1950.

I am unironically Japanese-American

t. Autist who couldn't fuck a spanish girl during erasmus

You should care more about your country, Cletus Yamamoto.

I don't.