In a world where sex is no longer seen as something shameful, you are now able to have sex in public...

In a world where sex is no longer seen as something shameful, you are now able to have sex in public, be fully nude in public, and masterbate in public. All sex must be consensual, nobody under 18, incest allowed. What are some things that would change and trends that would occur?

Some examples include:
> Cum would be in every food
> Teachers and parents would regularly reward 18 year old teen students who get good grades with sex.
> You can take your own son's and daughter's virginity.

Anything else Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO_voP9l8CY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how come no one under 18 is allowed?

EVERYONE HAS AIDS

To keep it legal.
You say it wouldn't be shameful, but a lot of that is simply gross. My not wanting to eat cum has nothing to do with shame.

in a world where sex is so commonplace and permissive, young impressionable children would take note and partake all the same. so that would change.

stay away from towns in fear of becoming a pillar of salt

Take note of what? Most people wouldn't do those things even given the option. People would just have relatively normal sex out in the open.

FUCKING HILARIOUS lmao

kek

>To keep it legal
Incest is illegal

Except it isn't.

What third world country do you live in

> In a world...
> Nobody under 18...
user, you do realise that in some countries the age of consent is as low as 12?

there would be a major increase of gross saggy tits due to most girls going topless with no bra whenever it isnt cold. No bra means no support which means their weight stretching them down early. Hope you are ready for anyone that doesnt have small tits to look like they have socks made of skin sewn to their chest

this

lol in saudi they marry and fuck 8 year olds. Though I suppose you are right anyway since consent doesnt enter the equasion

100% STD rate. Half the population deformed from incest. Every seat always fucking dirty nso much rape

While I'm not sure about this since I heard it a long time ago, I think wearing a bra doesn't always have a good effect either, so there's that

It's actually been proven that not wearing a bra makes them less saggy unless they're massive.

Take not of people having sex in the open dipshit.
They would then proceed to have sex with their peers at the very least.

I have had sex in public.
Got squirted on next to a main road into a city whilst the sun was coming up.
Cars beeping at us and everything.
Amazing lay.

Not a true fact. Go look at some perky tribal tits.

So only girls past their prime?
>No longer shameful
you mean no longer shameful for them

the perky ones are 14

Sure, but they wouldn't do that other stuff you listed.

Incest is legal in every country, you fool.
It's just frowned upon.
12*

god what a bag of retard thread what an autistic fucking op god damn joke

doesn't matter
This does:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO_voP9l8CY

>nobody under 18
>age of consent goes up
I'll pass.

>In a world where sex is no longer seen as something shameful
>nobody under 18
Pick one, since one feeds off the other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest_in_the_United_States

This guy gets it.

You are delusional first I'm not other user and second there is no list. No one listed anything.

>there is no list
u wot
> Cum would be in every food
> Teachers and parents would regularly reward 18 year old teen students who get good grades with sex.
> You can take your own son's and daughter's virginity.

Can't read a comment thread can you?

I can, but apparently you can't.

Can we see more art like the one shown by op?

Neat, incest is legal in my state

This nigga right here

Just for you I will break the whole thing done my slow friend.

First comment in the thread this user says children would take note in sex and partake in it.
user B implies that the user A meant that children and adults would start having sex (they might but thats beside the point)
I come in and try to clarify to you user A's intent
You tell me that children wouldn't do the other things listed when nothing was ever listed only implied
>

and here we are. Hopefully this has been a valuable lesson to you in reading comprehension.

>Nobody under 18
What a dumb world

Maybe it was I the frenchest fry because I see now you are talking about OP's batshit crazy list

You missed a critical step: , where I point out that OP made the list. Since was the start of the chain and made specific reference to that list, you are the one who needs to work on his reading comprehension.

are you OP? i don't think i've seen a more stupid fucking poster on Sup Forums. jesus christ dude, do you just always assume everything? google some of your dipshit thoughts once and a while.

why the fuck would cum be in every food

sooooo anyone got any actual content?

i dunno, these cum fetish fags have this dumb fucking fetish about girls eating their cum without knowing.

If sex is no longer shameful why must you be 18 or older to do it.

it would be the ultimative horror world espacially for asexual people

because the established world law recognized by everyone is that thou shalt not fucketh beforth thy 18th birth year.