Post your booze collection

>post your booze collection

>What are we drinking tonight Sup Forums?

all?

When I do drink, it's Vodka.
Taaka or better.

>Having a collection.
>Resisting the urge to drink everything.

I love Grand Marnier

>What are we drinking tonight Sup Forums?

Nothing, but I wish I was.

yikes, rotgut jameson

ALE.

Drinking remains of vodka straight out of the bottle.

Chekd and 4 front by victory. Supposedly an ipa, I don't taste that. It's a dam good beer with everything else it describes though.

buy wine by box for drinking, booze in handles. That is how I built it

Stop collecting that shit It's not even interesting
Just drink it you faggot

I'm drinking my fourth Conway's Irish Ale from the Great Lakes brewing company. Great Lakes is some of the best in western NY.
cheers

>Pours a deep golden yellow. Head is bright white and fluffy. Aroma and flavor are both very tropical. Kiwi flesh, cantaloupe, herbal, tangy citrus bite. Lingering biscuit chew with low bitterness.

Sounds interesting, never had it though

Went down to the gas station an hour ago and bought some UV Blue shooters for the hell of it since I haven't drank in a while and everything I have right now didn't sound appealing. Cheers.

>everclear 85%
time for some shots m8

Haven't poured it, straight from the bottle. Aroma was strong to me, definitely citrus,. I can say herbal for sure, but a tangy bite sounds like a bit of a stretch. It's around, but to say it's a bite seems a stretch to me. Definitely low bitterness though, so as far as a spring to summer brew goes, I'm all in on it. I think my favorite is still their German pils prima but this is a very close second probably only losing because I'm used to the pils and old habits and all. Would definitely recommend. Especially to people who aren't into strong flavored beers so much because it's VERY light

I wonder if it is their choice of hops. Seeing much more floral and less bitter hops coming out of the Portland area so that might be part of it.

>fireball

I'm playing a redneck in another thread and having trouble breaking character here.
Choice of hops? I actually like bitter a lot. Drink coffee black and stouts in the winter. I don't like when a beer is sweet at all. I've been told it's wheat beers that are like that but in my experience it's Belgians.
I'd like to know more about these hops though. I don't know much about beer aside from what I know I like and what I just told you. I still try whatever but I don't much buy things I don't think I'd like but also think, who really knows? Maybe I would? I'm also pretty drunk right now so plane words would help aha

>I'm playing a redneck
stop LARPing

No

it's expensive and tastes like shit. Isn't it rose infused?

I don't drink

Whiskey and gin like the Irishmen i am user

real alcohol has no bottles full, just a bunch of empties