So street view finally came to Malta, so ITT post interesting stuff you find from our streets

So street view finally came to Malta, so ITT post interesting stuff you find from our streets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5q3acDm-rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I once knew a guy called Walter from Malta

noice

Hey, so I'm thinking of travelling around the world next year is there any reason I should visit Malta?

Why are Mediterranean buildings always white? Is there some science like reflecting sunlight away, or are you just too lazy to paint them?

I think Malta might be my favourite country in the world

I guess its because of the heat. White buildings absorb less heat than dark painted ones.

TIL

Malta looks like mediterian UK

>maltese language is from arabic
wtf. very interesting

European architecture is so ugly IMO

>still no street view in my cunt

Feels bad. But to be fair most of our streets don't even have names so it would be a bitch task.

at least it's not a bunch of buildings touching eachother with the only plants you see are growing on the fucking sides.

Those houses are comfy as hell in the first place

Why even defend it? Those are not comfy. Planned developments like that have gotten worse and worse. Older suburbs at least realized people like to have privacy and some space, now it's just "Hey you can reach your hand out of a window and touch another house"

Disgusting

wow, looks like some futuristic totalitarian nightmare

We'll probably never get it in BiH, I remember it was just a few years ago when all that was drawn on the map of BiH on Google Maps was just the main roads

my house view desu

Considering the size and population density of Malta compared to the USA, we actually have detached neighbourhoods if you can afford them..

at least europe has any architecture

bumpp

Planned developments makes a neighbourhood look weird in my opinion. It's not that I need every house to be far away from each other, it's more that I don't like that all houses look the same. Pic related is how Norwegian neighourhoods typically look like.

Why are your roads so tiny? Do you make them like that just to trigger burgers?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5q3acDm-rw

(you)

(me)