What are you studying lads

what are you studying lads

>studying
lmaoingaylctbqh

French but it's hard. I'll go to a library and get some books tomorrow.

Bonjour bonjour est ce que la prochaine révolution communiste arrivera bientôt ?

the blade

>Hello Hello is ce que la prochaine communist revolution arrivera bientôt ?

This is what I was able to translate

How to drive Serbs back to Siberia

financial risk management through an organization called GARP (Global Association of Risk Professionals). I already have two masters in finance, but FRM is the most anal thing I've ever seen.

>back to Siberia
Huh?

Hello hello will the next communist revolution habening soon ?

biology (more specifically genetics and epidemiology)

日本語 y español

Why is your language so difficult?

cuz we wuz latin n shiet

Finished a couple of years ago. I'm now a full time high school teacher.

shieeet
You know, I feel bad when I use americanisms. It's like an insult to the English language.

Archeology and history.

>history
Which time period?

Early bronze age and forward. I'm not aiming for a specific time period, my line of future work require a broad knowledge.

>my line of future work
Are you planning to be a teacher?

No, already have a job offer as a field archeologist as soon as my education is done.
I need to be able to identify finds from all periods.

why the hell would you lose your time here?

Alcoholism

Economics

I've got a sick child and I need a quiet distraction while he sleeps.

Good choice kiddo.
Been working the field for 6 years now.

Roasties out

1st year of med, currently semester is suspended so we can protest

Economics and Philosophy

Cool. Really looking forward to getting out there.
We had a few field trips with my university and it was great.

i'm studying guerrilla warfare

you're not a real man unless you take care of your family.

For what purpose?

>medicine

were you an actually good student? only the best of the best can enter med unis here

Kapil?!

EE

father is a president at a pmc, want to efficiently complete tasks he will give me when i am r ready

I'm having trouble picking up any of the west african languages, but I'm doing well with arabic.

International Relations

westerners entertainment

Psychology
And sutdying french independently. Not really looking to master it, just enough to read its literature.
I'm thinking of learning german next, since it might help with my degree in some way.
Kek. When i was watching the gameplay, i was thinking the surely someone would get offended by its "cultural appropiation". But it's all in good fun. I heard that one of the developers visited Mexico and loved its so much that he wanted it on the game.

Political Science

that's why I browse Sup Forums :^)

electrical engineering

finally some patricians in this thread.

Anthropology and archeology, thinking of switching to something else though.

Fer?

Cell and molecular biology

Just got accepted to study information management at an engineering school. How fucked am I?

Medicine

private military contractor? Sounds like fun, you will see some very interesting shit

Become a doctor, like me. (Just kidding, don't, you'll be a well payed human slave). You will spend most of your life awake.

How the fuck did you get into Medicine? I really want to get into Medicine but my grades came out complete shit. Should I waste another year on trying to get As or should I just give up? I'd be really pissed off if I had to settle for a lower paying job.

Just go into Finance or something. Holy shit way too many people get into this for the money and end up regretting. You like having to spend almost your entire life in a hospital? Literally there are days you don't sleep at all and just pick up calls and write notes. You also are constantly afraid of lib retards sueing you for shits, like this dude who thinks I """"""raped"""""" his gf when it was just a simple examination that followed medical procedure.

I'll have some stories to tell.

I am the only son of my father and we are spiting images of each other. So I don't think I will be put in too dangerous an area, least one where I can be ransomed.

I'M A REALITY WINNER.

Nothing

But I studied parking laws for a week last month, but I got paid to do it

Graduated a couple of years ago, am thinking about going back to school though.
>tfw I have no idea what the fuck I want to do

trips
>You will spend most of your life awake.

Awake as in studying now and on a 24/7 standby later in your career? what if you go for a more hipster kind of doctor like plastic surgeon?

I studied comp sci, and now I'm studying a backwards bloated mess of frustration at work.

I have no experience at all with businesses, accounting, economics or anything. I'm definitely not cut out for Finance, I can't take risks or anything.
My father is a doctor and earns a ton of money, I'm so jealous of him. I don't mind having to spend my life in a hospital, I have 0 interests except dumb shit like video games. My goal in life is to become a millionaire, and the only safe way to achieve that seems to be becoming a doctor.

Not that user, but even if you're a plastic surgeon, you'll have to take the 8 years+ of shit before you get the cushy plastic surgeon job. You willing to slog your life for that long to get there?
Not all doctors make lots of money. Every year many get pushed to family medicine and end up making middle class income at best.

Music education. I'll probably end up being an underpaid, burnt out high school teacher.

excuse me?

Studying CS

X window system?

Yea this guy hits the nail on the head. Medical School and the Career as a Medical Doctor is overrated, it's actually a job that carries a lot of risks just like most other highly professional jobs like lawyers, architects and even auditors.

>8 years+ of shit
I see
Which govs are going to get toppled within the next 5 years? :^)

That suing doctors stuff is only confined to your retarded country

I'm studying for my Master's in marine engineering here at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.
My goal is to be placed on a vessel in either the military or a research vessel.

aren't you afraid of the Kraken?

it's the questions (est-ce que, qu'est-ce que...) and the silent letters that confuses you the most I guess
worst thing is that we rarely use the correct way to ask questions so it's harder for you

>aren't you afraid of the Kraken?
No but I would love to find a real life sea monster and study it.
I love the sea and all it's mysteries, I grew up on a ship.

Medicine. There are 2 tragedies in life. One is to lose your hearts desire. The other is to gain it.

Medicine is truly a tragedy.

Web design

It's shit

have a BSc in CS, been working 5 years

Medicine

The company makes routers and switches and I work on their Linux based OS. All Enterprise stuff.

>well payed human slave
here youll just be a slave
the salaries are shit even by our standards

Just finished my B.Sc. in civil eingineering but I hate it to the point I get sick when I see a construction site. I will be doing a MBA in order to get rich without having to deal with engineering shit.

Im working at the moment

>underpaid NHS doctor
Never realized there was such a fate worse than death.

Ingieneria informática, I guess is something like computer science in english, will start first year in september hopefully

Mechatronics
Just one more year

Advanced neet theory with a minor in japanese cartoons.

Actuarial maths

civil engineering

i really regret choosing it when i could have easily gone into electrical

have a BSc in CS, been unemployed 2 years

Racial Biology

Law. I might drop out since I spend to much time on my meme business.

I wish I studied IT instead because I love coding stuff.

accounting, and I'm damm good at it

To add. I already finished most subjects. So I'll probably finish it to save face. But I'm not sure if I will do anything with it.

Well you can get some jerk off government job for life with great retirement and all that.

>Fuck around at the office
>Get bored
>Drive out and stand over a bunch of guys building shit
>If you're not sure about something working out, just put "field verify" on the plans so they can figure it out for you.