Does anybody think The Fifth Element needs a reboot? It's been over 20 years and I love the movie...

Does anybody think The Fifth Element needs a reboot? It's been over 20 years and I love the movie. Really hope they do one.

wasn't his latest movie a flop though?
i haven't seen it but people don't seem to like it.

No. Leave it alone.

Nah, like Robocop, it will be a shit-CGI fest.

The 90's had the perfect blend of CGI and practical effects.

2/10

If you love the movie then why would you want them to ruin it with some shitty reboot.

Movies that were already good don't need reboots.

This

Why? Fifth Element as it is already fucking perfect. No reason for a reboot.

No.

Hollywood keeps punting out remakes because it's lost a lot of originality.

And it's almost inevitable a remake would be a SJW feminist atrocity, because that's what is happening every remake these days.

Leave it alone. That movie rocked, and needs no rejuvenation. It stands the test of time.

As a longtime 5E fan, thought Valerian was a good Luc Besson movie for what it's worth. 5E doesn't need a reboot either.

I said the same thing about Bladerunner and made a thread about it and everybody in the thread reemed me out. So idk

no, it was good, leave it as is. Reboots are for movies that had a cult following but never made it big when they came out.

Please no, the first is as good as it gets.

Saw the fancy HD version in theaters a lil bit back for the anniversary, was fucking lit. Hope you didn't miss it OP.

i've been scared to go see valerian because i want it to be really good. fifth element is probably my favorite movie.

I beg to differ on the jumnji movie

shut up

It's not bad, a little disjointed, but given the area they're traversing it's not too weird.

Love the MCs even if everyone I've ever known hates them.

It’s visually good the movie plot is where it fails

This movie is great as is. I cant imagine a reboot will be better or even just as good.

I missed it, I saw Alien played in the theaters on halloween in 2007 though. That was a good time.

This doesn't even need a reboot.

Just because it's old(ish), doesn't mean it requires a remake.

I'd say only in cases where:
+ the original acting was shit
+ special effects are incredibly dated
+ overall execution was sub-par
is when a reboot might be a good idea.

I'd rather watch Hudson Hawk. I don't know what people see in 5th element.

Robo cop was fuckin' lit. I want to see people dissected and made into super soldiers. Everyone wants that. Why do you think HALO was so popular? Fucking robot bodies brah.

Should this get a reboot then? Lol

Does not need a reboot. Current directors and effects would not improve this movie - perfect as-is.

It is what it is. No one can make it better.

I think it stands fine on its own. They saved the world. End of story. If they wanted to remake the movie, I don't see anything that would need to change. It was great. Put different actors in and more cgi effects and it'll suck.

I'd like to see someone try to polish that turd.

THIS!